Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Goa freak: My hippie years in Goa - By Cleo Odzer
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa freak: My hippie years in Goa - By Cleo Odzer

STILLALIVE

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 15:24
^haaa.....will wait ma frd-will wait.....           cOnFuSion Was Never So BeautiFul..............
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 2, 2010 08:20
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 11:09, Cosmic Tandav wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 09:27, Addictive Elements wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-30 08:25, Cosmic Tandav wrote:
finally got the book from the US last nite ...

..finished almost one third of it ...

i usually do not have the patience to read other than newspapers and comics ,but this one is quite interesting ...

cant wait to go back home and finish it .

will review it here when im done ..

bro instead of reveiwing it,if u have d patience and time and can spare d effort....convert it to a soft copy plssssssssssss...we alll neways know its a good read ...

bro i d really love to do that ...but honestly i dont have the time right now ...i need more than 24 hrs a day to juggle work ,wife ,kids,and music and sleep ...but i will def try to do something for u guys as soon as i get some free time ...

Woah u have a lot on your plate.....cheers bro....as and when it happens !           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 2, 2010 11:52
Quote:

On 2010-06-22 16:24, Boulevard wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-22 14:56, Addictive Elements wrote:
Where d hell is dat guy "de stroyer" who is supposed to be uploading a soft copy of it ??

LOL. I knw he was suppose to do it. Lets all send him a mass PM.

Calling Destroyer...........U Thr!!!!!

Quote:

On 2010-07-02 08:20, Addictive Elements wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 11:09, Cosmic Tandav wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 09:27, Addictive Elements wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-30 08:25, Cosmic Tandav wrote:
finally got the book from the US last nite ...

..finished almost one third of it ...

i usually do not have the patience to read other than newspapers and comics ,but this one is quite interesting ...

cant wait to go back home and finish it .

will review it here when im done ..

bro instead of reveiwing it,if u have d patience and time and can spare d effort....convert it to a soft copy plssssssssssss...we alll neways know its a good read ...

bro i d really love to do that ...but honestly i dont have the time right now ...i need more than 24 hrs a day to juggle work ,wife ,kids,and music and sleep ...but i will def try to do something for u guys as soon as i get some free time ...

Woah u have a lot on your plate.....cheers bro....as and when it happens !

Wteva Happens we not sharing it with

Destroyer.
          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 25, 2011 16:00
WHERES D BOOOKKKKKKKK !!
          ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Dreamkeeper

Posted : May 26, 2011 07:53
@ Wteva Happens we not sharing it with
Destroyer.

The Tree Tribe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 26, 2011 09:30
you guys are a joke. even if i bought the book i wouldn't share it with you bunch of whiners.

i can't believe someone asked "Where d hell is dat guy "de stroyer" who is supposed to be uploading a soft copy of it ??"

"supposed" to be??? are you for real? have you hired him to provide you with a soft copy? what obligation does he have to you? if you want it so bad for over 2 years (i see this topic was started in Jan '09), spend 20$ and buy the bloody thing.

i used to be active on this forum many many years ago.... just logged back in to see what was up and i realized why i had left in the first place.

peace ! (for another few years probably)
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 26, 2011 10:21
Quote:

On 2011-05-25 16:00, Addictive Elements wrote:
WHERES D BOOOKKKKKKKK !!

http://www.amazon.com/Goa-Freaks-Hippie-Years-India/dp/156201059X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306394422&sr=8-1

https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 26, 2011 10:21
Quote:

On 2011-05-26 09:30, The Tree Tribe wrote:
you guys are a joke. even if i bought the book i wouldn't share it with you bunch of whiners.

i can't believe someone asked "Where d hell is dat guy "de stroyer" who is supposed to be uploading a soft copy of it ??"

"supposed" to be??? are you for real? have you hired him to provide you with a soft copy? what obligation does he have to you? if you want it so bad for over 2 years (i see this topic was started in Jan '09), spend 20$ and buy the bloody thing.

+ 100

everyone wants to read it if its for free...
but no one wants to spend money and buy this beautiful book ...

i think about time we change this attitiude           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 30, 2011 17:58
Quote:

On 2011-05-26 09:30, The Tree Tribe wrote:

i used to be active on this forum many many years ago.... just logged back in to see what was up and i realized why i had left in the first place.

peace ! (for another few years probably)

Hello dearest.....
1) yes if u follow the thread, ud realize der is a user "destroyer" who said he would upload it.....dats y d "supposed to"....well if mr. destroyer dint wanna upload it, he would have said he dint wan to...but he did say he wud ...again , therefore the "supposed to"....

2) its actually good people like you arent active out here...coz people like u who come out being straight out deragatory and cynical in ur language and tone (without any provocation) dont deserve a place anywhere...i myself aint d most active out here but hell i dont blame it on others... ...talk with respect bud and be given respect....U do know we all here r capable of abusin....but hell only when needed....no one came out here with all guns blazin at ya...so chill,,,,,,ur POV in a more subtle language would have been adequate and apt....
So quit the elitist attitude...

3)I wud unashamedly say that i wouldnt want to spend 20 $ on it...coz I CANT AFFORD IT !! well not dat i cant afford it, i have 100s of higher priority expenses ! nd i guess d same is with a lot of other characters out here....so wat u wanna go ahead and make fun of our poverty ??

4) @ Cosmic Tandav ...u do know the 2 words dat get most people crazy are FREE and SEX......and if both the words r together nothin like it !!! !!

----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 31, 2011 10:04
@Addictive: There's no such thing as free sex. get real!

@Tree: so long!

"It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : May 31, 2011 19:23
any copyrighted material posted here without the consent of the publisher/author will be deleted immediately.

that being said, been searching for a copy of this book myself, didn't pick it up when it was reasonably priced on Amazon and now it is quite expensive for a paperback.

if anyone here is open hearted enough to send the book around am sure people will cover shipping costs and we can send it around till everyone who wants to read it reads it, and then send it back to whoever bought it. if this sounds like a good idea, call my dibs 1st in line

also did you know there is this section on the forum...

http://forum.isratrance.com/forum-books/

check it out. shall be moving this topic over to that section soon.

Mumukshu

Posted : Jun 1, 2011 10:12
Or we could look at a fractional ownership model maybe??

Quote:

On 2011-05-31 19:23, Yidam wrote:
... that being said, been searching for a copy of this book myself, didn't pick it up when it was reasonably priced on Amazon and now it is quite expensive for a paperback.

if anyone here is open hearted enough to send the book around am sure people will cover shipping costs and we can send it around till everyone who wants to read it reads it, and then send it back to whoever bought it. if this sounds like a good idea, call my dibs 1st in line ...

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
sunshine superman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 1, 2011 15:11
I picked it up for about $45 on ebay sometime ago , i don't mind sending it across to people who wanna read it. Then again i need to be guaranteed that no one will fuck with it !!
Mumukshu

Posted : Jun 2, 2011 08:53
Man, we should totally organise a one-off Book Club centred around this here title!

Quote:

On 2011-06-01 15:11, sunshine superman wrote:
I picked it up for about $45 on ebay sometime ago , i don't mind sending it across to people who wanna read it. Then again i need to be guaranteed that no one will fuck with it !!

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
mellowman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 7, 2011 08:12
People! For all ye readers the book is available on flipkart for the nominal price of Rs. 840.

Prioritize your expenses, save them pennies.... smoke less refer, do what it takes and follow this here link to untold reading pleasure:

http://www.flipkart.com/search-books?query=Goa+Freaks%3A+My+Hippie+Years+in+India&from=all

Peace           no matter where I go the music keeps me going
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Goa freak: My hippie years in Goa - By Cleo Odzer
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance