Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GMS and Hujaboy in Thesaloniki on 20/11/2004 @ Ydrogios Club!!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS and Hujaboy in Thesaloniki on 20/11/2004 @ Ydrogios Club!!!

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 22:15
Saturday 20 November 2004

Solid Unit presents at Ydrogios Club Thesaloniki

GMS Live Perfomance (Spun Records/Ibiza)

and

HUJABOY DJ Set (Spun Records/Israel)

Have Fun!!!           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
mahabarata

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 23:06
thank u Detox for informing us...
But where are the promoters???????????//
I guess they were suppose to publish their event...........No???????? :?:
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 00:24
mahabarata everyone is free to advertise any event that he knows all the info about,not just the promoters of each event           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Erevos

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 01:58
who the funk is GMS
TRIPPYBOY

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 12:43
what?
GMS is a girl that was the winer of fame story last year.
hehe
where have you been locked up mate?           Why flowers attract bees?
mahabarata

Posted : Nov 18, 2004 13:46
Quote:

On 2004-11-18 00:24, DETOX wrote:
mahabarata everyone is free to advertise any event that he knows all the info about,not just the promoters of each event

what i meant is that it would be nice to see the flyer or give us some infos about the line up, like Eternal Motion does always!!
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Nov 19, 2004 10:33
u guys are plain.....LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u always have some awesome acts coming ur way...

anyways....have a blast

BOm~~
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Nov 19, 2004 10:35
Quote:

On 2004-11-18 01:58, Erevos wrote:
who the funk is GMS

WHAT????????????????????????

please temme u were kiddin mate!           Why Worry?? BE.........HIPPIE
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 21, 2004 10:29
good morning
Just got back home...
I was at 06:00 at idrogios club with a gierlfriend of mine.One of the organisers came to me after 10 minutes and told me that the security will break my legs cause i have a big mouth

The enviroment was shit (no deco no sound no robotics NO GMS LIVE just rictam dj set)

another ARPAXTI situation from the usual suspect who changes names in order to full ppl...

OK my legs are still in one piece since i left imidiately after the davadzis told me to do so

What is not in one piece, is GMS reputation.
it is a total disgrace for such a legendary name to be promoted like this,in such a rediculus enviroment...

About the davadziliki situation from one of the organisers against me...no coments
This is my reward...i fully appreciate such behaviour since this is my strength to keep on changing the scene in our city

TRANCE IS ALL AROUND US.BE FREE,BE PROUD,BELIEVE...TRANCE RULES

keep on trancing
Tralala

Posted : Nov 21, 2004 13:32
lol....
I dont find anything strange there, when we heard the name of the promoter that was behind this project (the one who keeps changing it all the time so people get fooled), we knew what to expect...

As you said its a pity for GMS that had to play there and pity for the people who trusted this guy with 25euros of their valuable money...
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Nov 21, 2004 13:58
Ok, who is then this guy for the ones who do't know him in order to protect ourselves in the future(Detox I think you should step forward and answer). It is a disgrace that these things still happen after so many years.

P.S. I am not accusing anyone else than the organiser of this event. I just think that the ones who do care should protect the scene and fellow trancers.
P.S.1 Did Hujaboy dj? How was it?
Spyragge

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 21, 2004 22:57
Hi.. Riktam play his set, for a lot of hours with another guy, propably Hujaboy, it was good, but not good enough.. I mean, in the flyer they advertise ZORBA-GMS LIVE and Riktam and Bansi set, and it was only Riktam.. Nothing more to say, than that these parties are pushing me away from the scene, they just stealing our money and destroy the music that we love...
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 12:02
too bad 4 the trance community in our city to read this story...
i"m very sorry about this and i hope people will understant who r them and the reason they wrote lies in their flyers..
oh!! really..why you advertised this event in isratrance detox??
i remember very clear the *balagan* you made for the party on 23 okt. about andromeda..you erased his name of his project and then you wrote only arara..
i think you erased all the topic about this festival after 3 days..
so now you advertised this *arpaxti*and you wrote lies in isratrance abou GMS LIVE AND ZORBA..why?
all the time you r telling us that you r online with all the trance artists and you know everything about their bookings..as a well known manager you are..
this situation killing our scene we love and you r helping for that...

------------------------------
give me darma,take your karma

griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 12:35
The same all shit in every party, like all the prommoters(except a few) nothing to surprise me for one more time! Maybe what happened to tim-X-treme is because the security is not going to be friendly! Thats the style of every prommoter isn't it?           Don't Fuck With Me!
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 12:55
the situation is already very hot so don't push it anymore ppl,
it's time to choose the party and the promoter ,as griniaris say only a few promoter make good partys,if you find them baybe you don't lose your money,
          [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GMS and Hujaboy in Thesaloniki on 20/11/2004 @ Ydrogios Club!!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance