Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GMS and Hujaboy in Thesaloniki on 20/11/2004 @ Ydrogios Club!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS and Hujaboy in Thesaloniki on 20/11/2004 @ Ydrogios Club!!!

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 15:00
Quote:

On 2004-11-22 12:02, odysseus wrote:
oh!! really..why you advertised this event in isratrance detox??

Odysseus since when do people ask for your or mine permission in order to advertise events here as long as they have all the information of an event?

Quote:

i remember very clear the *balagan* you made for the party on 23 okt. about andromeda..you erased his name of his project and then you wrote only arara..

What you dont remember is that all the balagan back then was caused by the other half of Andromeda who protested in public that he wasnt informed at all about this event by his partner.

Quote:

i think you erased all the topic about this festival after 3 days..

The people fighting there and posting offtopics erased that festival,not me.I am not responsible if people from your area like fighting in this forum when you advertise your events,thats your problem not mine.

Quote:

so now you advertised this *arpaxti*and you wrote lies in isratrance abou GMS LIVE AND ZORBA..why?

Where exactly you saw me advertising ZORBA LIVE in this forum?About GMS i saw the advertisment in their Spun website and the manager who works with them in Athens called me and he told me that he is moving the booking to Thesaloniki,also the promoter of the Thesaloniki event called me and he asked me very gently to post this event in this forum simply because he doesnt have an account here and because he doesnt have internet at home.Is there anything wrong with that?

Quote:

all the time you r telling us that you r online with all the trance artists and you know everything about their bookings..as a well known manager you are..

Where exactly did i said that?I suggest you to stop being ironic in your posts.

Quote:

this situation killing our scene we love and you r helping for that...

Before some time you accused me of informing the authorities about a university event that you had in Thesaloniki,now you come in public and accuse me of helping in killing this scene,i suggest the next time you have to say something so 'beautiful' about me to think twice about it cause my patience is running out and i will not tolerate for much longer such hard words that have no valid ground at all.I dont know what you are doing with the other promoters in Thesaloniki that you call them thieves and frauds in public and they just dont care about it BUT i care about my name and reputation and will not allow you for much longer to come into this place and say things about me that you cannot prove,so for one last time watch your mouth and your words,and please take this as a friendly advice cause it might help you in the future.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
mahabarata

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 15:39
this situation killing our scene we love and you r helping for that...
odysseus said so....
The promoters are killing the scene by fighting each other....
The party was cool, nice people,nice vibes,back 2 back set by Bansi and Hujaboy...it is not the first time that we see the name of the group in the flyer and at the party we see the one of them..There are other problems more serious than this one..
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 16:00
Good party, nice and different ppl, much older i think than the usual 16years old! What did you expect ppl? To see the truth at the flyer? When did that happened? Another one prommoter as usual!           Don't Fuck With Me!
Tralala

Posted : Nov 23, 2004 15:49
ok he called you and let you know about the event...thats cool...i wonder if he is gonna call you now and give an explanation about the event....i guess not......
griniaris
Inactive User

Posted : Nov 23, 2004 15:58
What do you mean "explaination about the event" Tralala? Let us know what you mean man!           Don't Fuck With Me!
Tralala

Posted : Nov 23, 2004 16:08
i mean:

Explaination why on the flyer there was Zorba Live, there was nothing like that in the party.

Explaination why on the flyer there was GMS Live, there was nothing like that in the party.

Explaination why on the flyer there was deco and robotics, there was nothing like that in the party.
griniaris
Inactive User

Posted : Nov 23, 2004 16:12
Quote:

On 2004-11-23 16:08, Tralala wrote:
i mean:

Explaination why on the flyer there was Zorba Live, there was nothing like that in the party.

Explaination why on the flyer there was GMS Live, there was nothing like that in the party.

Explaination why on the flyer there was deco and robotics, there was nothing like that in the party.

So what? It's the first time you see this? In every party the same thing happens man get over it! Besides you were not there what's your problem?           Don't Fuck With Me!
Tralala

Posted : Nov 23, 2004 16:31
Quote:

On 2004-11-23 16:12, griniaris wrote:

So what? It's the first time you see this? In every party the same thing happens man get over it! Besides you were not there what's your problem?

Nope, its not the first time I see it,I will never get over it and I wont stop complaining and asking for explainations EVERY single time that I see it happening...

Nope, its not the same in every single party. not all promoters are the SAME and nope, not all the parties are the same.I have been to many events where the promoters kept their word and did everything that they promised.

Nope, I wasnt there and who told you that I can only talk about events that I have been at, There is a party every week, I am not able to be at all of them...some friends of mine went there and since my friends felt that their money was stolen, its the same thing....
~SHIVA~
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 23, 2004 18:19
the party was terrible,no sound,no deco,no zorba live,no gms live.
ok maybe riktam play very good,
the problem is that we pay for live acts and we hear dj set back to back
thats not good for me
sorry guys you are X to me           OHM SHIVA
Spyragge

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 23, 2004 19:41
Correct.. And to put things in to place, it was Bansi, not riktam..
griniaris
Inactive User

Posted : Nov 24, 2004 11:17
The party was very nice, good sound, good ppl for sure and different than the usual and Bansi played great! poni i think you did not pay at the entrance so you are the last person that should complain about the price and the party! Besides when E.M. started making party's they did not have any deco and many times we saw different things than the flyer said maybe this guys after they do much more party's they will start having deco too and do as the flyer says!           Don't Fuck With Me!
mahabarata

Posted : Nov 24, 2004 11:24
Quote:

On 2004-11-23 18:19, poni wrote:
the party was terrible,no sound,no deco,no zorba live,no gms live.
ok maybe riktam play very good,
the problem is that we pay for live acts and we hear dj set back to back
thats not good for me
sorry guys you are X to me

the entrance was 20 euro and we are used to pay 30 for live acts...so.
And it was bansi man..open your eyes and your mind...
you got to lick it before u kick it...
Tralala

Posted : Nov 24, 2004 12:53
Nope, the entrance was NOT 20euros, it was 25euros.

And here we have griniaris, who can make 100 posts about why the security may be unfriendly(since he cant comment anything else) but DOESNT mind that 2 live acts were actually 1 dj set at the end.

Mahabarata same goes to you...as long as there are persons like you who dont mind getting stolen, there will be thieves around .... some people really deserve what they get in this life....
Tralala

Posted : Nov 24, 2004 15:20
Quote:

On 2004-11-24 14:26, mahabarata wrote:

2. Ok it was 25 euros,it is already 5 euros less ( ) the beer 4 and the drink 8...so if u do the total is even better

hehehe...some people are satisfied when they give 25euros for 2 dj sets that were advertised as 2live acts+ 1 dj set....some NOT...thats our difference....kisses

P.S i dont need lessons from you in anything mate, keep your knowledge for you cos nobody asked for it here....
As this is getting offtopic, if you want to talk to me personally, pm me

mahabarata

Posted : Nov 24, 2004 15:25
Quote:

On 2004-11-24 15:20, Tralala wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-11-24 14:26, mahabarata wrote:

2. Ok it was 25 euros,it is already 5 euros less ( ) the beer 4 and the drink 8...so if u do the total is even better

hehehe...some people are satisfied when they give 25euros for 2 dj sets that were advertised as 2live acts+ 1 dj set....some NOT...thats our difference....kisses

P.S i dont need lessons from you in anything mate, keep your knowledge for you cos nobody asked for it here....
As this is getting offtopic, if you want to talk to me personally, pm me

I got nothing to say in personal cause i got nothing to hide. It was a back to back set and i did not say i was satisfied..i ve just notice the difference.Don't put all things in the same basket
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GMS and Hujaboy in Thesaloniki on 20/11/2004 @ Ydrogios Club!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance