Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....

odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : May 22, 2004 15:15
ORIGIN STAGE IS THE BEST
Ans

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 15, 2004 22:27
We've very nearly sold out at the Glade.. Access All Areas have sold out of their allocation and See Tickets have only about 200 tickets left.

So, if you haven't got a ticket yet, get on it...

www.gladefestival.com/tickets.htm is the place to go.

Ears x
Ruod-Rik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 15, 2004 22:36
The best word here its killlllllllller party congratulations

V/A Exotica OUT NOWW
ashrayata

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 07:15
Any of you got two extra tickets for this festival or can tell me where i can get them. Thanks.
brij

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 26, 2004 21:15
Ashrayata take a look on ebay, although they are not cheap
humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 12:23
This festival is going to be amazing. I love the line ups on all stages. Especially excited by the main stage antics alongside the nano stage. cross-polination is the key !

Hopefully this will be first of many Glade Festivals !

Kris_K

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 09:40
This is THE party I have been waiting for
*Click* *Click* got the ticket
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 19, 2004 18:03
Heya peeps - anyone go to Glade? What was it like? A good mix of people? I have no doubts that the music would have been good, but I had doubts about it being too regulated and thought £75 was a little steep...

I went to the Urban Woods party and had a real laugh with a small intiate crowd and Marchello and Shane Gobi and Matteo kicking ass on the decks!
Psycherelic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 01:10
In short, it rocked like a very rocking thing.

Obviously it being a mostly daytime festie, the music on the Origin Stage was a little over-fluffy for me to bounce all day to, but overall the mix was just about right - lovely nutty bounce from the Wild Things lot on Friday, Hallucinogen was, well, Hallucinogen on Saturday, and some lovely proggy morning vibes on Sunday, and ID Spiral/Photon Generator's chill area was just about perfect all weekend...

Can't complain, all in all!

Chrizzzzzbo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 13:02
Great party, shame about the licensing regulations (Particularly the alcohol ones), but even these were surmountable. I was pleasantly surprised by how few complaints there were about the early halt to the music on the main stages. Nice weather, beautiful venue, a fine line-up, loads of friends to catch up with; what more could anyone wish for? Even the toilets were relatively civilised!!!
Many thanks to all the organisers for doing a superb job under such potentially difficult circumstances......
"Big Up" to all at the Harp and Marlin - Love you all!!!
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 15:07
Awesome event,of a very high standard.The weather was very nice as well.Well done to all involved.
NOVA (Ultimae Records)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 15:18
In my opinion that festival was a turning point for the whole dance/electronic scene, all together for an amazing event. Congratulations!           ::Memento:Audere:Semper::

www.myspace.com/nova_music
www.ultimae.com

~Panoramic Music For Panoramic People~
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 15:54
yeah, this was absolutely amazing! thank you very much all the organisers! can't wait til next year           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jul 21, 2004 06:12
That was wicked indeed! A wise move having the two trance stages at opposite ends of the festival too; could have turned into two separate festivals otherwise. It seemed to go extremely smoothly too; not a hint of trouble or stress or even police presence (although I was told there were supposed to be 70 officers on duty?!)

Thanks so much to everyone involved... Let's hope the authorities were satisfied enough with how things went to allow another one... I can't wait till next year.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
TRIPPYBOY

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 21, 2004 16:55
hi guys

i realy miss psytrance events in uk. i was there from 1996 till 2002 and i have been in so many parties outdoors forest festivals, and i have to say that the attitude in uk events is amazing plus you can find all these good looking psytrance girls that mace your heart explode, and the high class music.
big hi to newcastle and london psytrance groups

Why flowers attract bees?
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance