Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....

Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Apr 8, 2004 21:40

Nice one!

I'm gonna be in London on July 15th!
couldnt be luckier...

this is great news
Quantum Leap
Quantum Leap

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Apr 10, 2004 17:37
Quote:

On 2004-04-08 13:28, Nano wrote:
Re the ticket price...

Glastonbury is £112 + booking fee, Big Chill is £110 + booking fee....

You get 7 stages at this festival with major names in electronic music across several genres at a festival that runs for three days... Come on. It's cheap as chips. Really high quality chips.

And this is England. It's not a cheap country...

Absolutly correct !           http://www.facebook.com/quantumleaptrance
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 10, 2004 21:11
yeah I think it's a little unfair to compare the price of this with the price of other european trance fetivals cos this is not a trance festival! There will be a variety of different styles of music so you get e.g. 4 festivals for the price of one! Ok that'a maybe an exaggeration but you get the idea:)

also, from a UK-centric point of view we save on the travel costs....

hmm Id like it to be cheaper but realistically if it was 30 quid or so then it would sell out in 5 minutes and there would be a lot of complaints.

Hehe the reason for all this positive thinking is that I am really excited about going to this festival..... I want it to work!
yahoo cowboye

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 17:00
hmmmm can you really compare this to glastonbury?? me thinkith not, and yes although I agree that if it was only 30 bucks it would sell out v fast etc etc but really the ticket price is steep and plus its only for 2 days as apposed to the usual 5 vis the euro scene and also there aint really gonna be two many afterparties ether is there knowing what the full wrath of the uk police is like... so in all tho I fully hope it all goes well and its great to get some kind of good publicity for the trance scene in uk with a legal and hopefully very well organised partee i think its germany this summer! unless old speckled hen decide to get a beer tent there!!!!
Goatboy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 21:57
this festival is going to be epic. atomic hooligan, aphex twin, system 7, as well as the usual trance lot...couldn't ask for more really!

(and to think i'm going to glastonbury as well! finally a summer i can spend in blighty!)
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 15, 2004 09:43
that is a great line up...friends and me are planning to come for this..
wish all works out for me...
BOOM
krakatoa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 16, 2004 07:15
Well, it will be a killa festival for sure!! Hope I can make my way there ASAP!
Ott^
OTT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 16, 2004 07:16
Quote:

Come on. It's cheap as chips. Really high quality chips.

Hahahahahahaha!!

I'm going.

chix

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 15:27
this is going to be my last party in london till october...
really looking forward to this one....
C
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 10:08
What a nice bit of news! This festival looks very silly. I will be there for sure. I lived in England years ago, and English sausages were always a good excuse to go back, but not quite good enough. Now I have a real excuse to return!

The line-up is already absurd, and the british freaks and heads (of which there were quite a few the last time I checked) will turn up en masse for this one. Expect all types of ridiculousness to stumble upon your path.

Now want I want to know is where Henry and Humphrey and Abakus and the rest of the lsd gang are. They better get themselves on that liquid stage before I arrive.

BTW, the price is dirt cheap, you silly noggins! But for that price, they need to get huge numbers to pay for a festival of this size.
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 21, 2004 10:12
These are supposedly the same geezers who put on the glade stage at glastonbury. Important questions: what speakers have they used there the past few years. Please tell me they use either turbosound or funktion-one. Other answers are unacceptable and will be rejected.
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 21, 2004 12:08
oooh. not so nice. read there's a midnight sound curfew and then an 8am start-up. still, it's cool that some organizers are brave enough to take on the powers that be and not let their fascist laws get in the way of people having a good time.
Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 13:52
hmmm.... midnight sound cufrfew??? bit disapointing ...but hell with it ...we'll dance to the tunes playing in our heads.... authorities can't stop those... hehe
any ticket news yet??
really reaallyyyy looking forward to this....
keep smiling
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 14:00
there is a section on access all areas website about tickets and so on.. smthing about "registering interest for a ticket" i suggest you check it out

www.accessallareas.org           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 21, 2004 15:40
Quote:

About an hours drive from London along the M4 there's an absolutely beautiful venue, surrounded by forest, with a lake and an awesome stately home sitting on a hill...

Over the weekend from 16th - 18th July it will play host to the 1st fully licensed 3 day open air electronic music festival to be held in the UK!

Who's going to complain about noise in this part of town??

Why you Little....

Peace.

Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance