Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....

John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 21:00
No matter where your festival is in the UK - its virtually impossible to get an outdoor license past midnight - even Glastonbury has to shut down its main stages by midnight.
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 04:09
thing is about the midnight thing : at first I was thinking 'oh no that's too bad'.... but then I remembered that when I go to festivals I am asleep past about midnight anyway.

Fact (no debate allowed): all the best music is in the morning and during the day at these things!

I remember at Samothraki I made an exception and got up to see Xdream at 4 in the morning. There was noone there (nearly).

Clubs are totally different to outdoor parties....
canyouhearthegoblins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 10:35
so maybe there could be a ticket for sunday only?
mmm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 12:39
very good movement guys!!!James he is craftsman of brain:)
I ll make party with him at athens 7 may!!!Can i learn the price of entrance?

p.s.respect to vinyl
discostu

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 19:57
I agree with you Jon that morning mayhem is what its all about, although this 8am start means that sunrise sets are completely lost - for me, when the light gradually changes from dark to weird light and the music reflects that change, this is the best time at a party! Anyway - nothing can be done so making the most of it is all we can do.

I think that a sunday only pass is an excellent idea, given the curfew.
Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 11:35
yippeee...
just got my ticket...
see u guys there
keep smiling !!!!!!!!!!!1           "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. "
--Rabindranath Tagore
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 14:09
big update of the website...

www.gladefestival.com           >>love will tear us apart...<<
brij

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 17:00
Sunday passes are a nice idea, but with only 5000 capacity and the line-ups, surely the full tickets will sell out quickly.

I believe that its only the outdoor stages that have a midnight curfew, the dance tent will go on until 4am. But for me this country is just too cold to be out in the middle of the night, even during summer (heatwaves excepted...) I have always taken myself big blankets for sunrise in the Greenfields at glasto. At Morocco2001, the fact it was in the desert meant that the temperature plummeted at night. For me this meant sleeping during the coldest part of the night, and getting up just before sunrise. I agree that it is a shame not to be able to dance in the sunrise, my favourite time to dance, but I am sure that there will plenty going at that time (as there is at the greenfields at dawn).

Also, the powers that be do not really seem to approve of what we are into, and they could make life even more difficult to put on events like these. There are only two ways to organise big events like this one, the authorities way or the illegal way, and I think we have all seen that if you don't jump through their hoops, you can't have your dance in peace.
John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 21:11
Quote:

On 2004-04-23 17:00, brij wrote:
But for me this country is just too cold to be out in the middle of the night, even during summer (heatwaves excepted...)

Lightweight!!

I must admit I also much prefer the mornings at festivals & tend to be in bed by midnight - but get up just before dawn.
brij

Posted : Apr 24, 2004 01:27
Quote:

On 2004-04-23 21:11, John wrote:

Lightweight!!

Unless I am wearing my cardigan.
wiley peyote

Posted : Apr 25, 2004 01:44
any idea if i can still gets tickets? how many tickets are avaiable anyway?
Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 25, 2004 12:28
yes u still can get tickets from
http://www.onlinestall.com/gladefest
they are the regular tickets and cost £78 ....
keep smiling !!!!!
Ans

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 26, 2004 14:34
So the Festival is happening!!! Great to see such a good response from everyone..

Yeah the official release date of tickets is thursday, 29th April. However you can buy tickets early through this link -
http://www.onlinestall.com/gladefest

And you can book camper space via this link
Camper Van tickets:
http://www.onlinestall.com/gladevan

There are very limited camper van spots so if that's what your after then get on it!

There are very few tickets to this and they are already flying out. So don't hesitate!!!

Thanks. It's going to be good one, hey?
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 26, 2004 21:35
just noticed James Holden's on the main stage!!!
better start planning my summer holidays...
parakeet

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 01:15
can someone post up a lineup with timeslots.
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - GLADE FESTIVAL 16TH - 18TH JULY 2004! The festival the UK's been waiting for....
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance