Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

Scatter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 11, 2009 00:16
Haltya..you lucky bastards.
sharon joy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 13, 2009 02:14
Today is the last day for Early Bird Ticket Sales!

www.gmsf.us

!
Kwazzy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 15, 2009 04:27
sweeet deal....I was at the old location few years back...rolling from SF this year....any cali people going?
Tritton

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 15, 2009 05:49
I can't wait to party at the new spot. GMSF will finally be LOUD!!! There's no pissy neighbors to worry about. I'm also looking forward to dancing to chill out in the pool.
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 16, 2009 19:36
good people you have no other choice but to have a wicked time there the lineup looks reaally sweet           the sky was pink
mez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 17, 2009 08:48
I am not trying to stir up trouble but, I feel like this line up is lacking in a nighttime headliner.

I mean, REV is definitely good, but in years past you've had Electrypnose, YAB YUM, Digitalist. Maybe it's a matter of opinion but I feel like this line up is definitely a departure.

But hey, The regional and national talent that represents the heavy nighttime sounds are definitely top notch and world-class. I just have come to expect the unexpected for GMSF.

Anyway, my respect and appreciation goes to these promoters who continue to redefine the ritual for us all.
Alakazam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 22, 2009 02:34
Quote:

On 2009-04-17 08:48, mez wrote:
I am not trying to stir up trouble but, I feel like this line up is lacking in a nighttime headliner.

I mean, REV is definitely good, but in years past you've had Electrypnose, YAB YUM, Digitalist. Maybe it's a matter of opinion but I feel like this line up is definitely a departure.

But hey, The regional and national talent that represents the heavy nighttime sounds are definitely top notch and world-class. I just have come to expect the unexpected for GMSF.

Anyway, my respect and appreciation goes to these promoters who continue to redefine the ritual for us all.

Niki and Eitan are international, and I am sure Dave-bert and Arahat will bring their "A" game.

Eg-bot has to one-up Lauryn's lightning blaster set from last year.

I'm sure someone will bring the Nasty!
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 22, 2009 07:10
Quote:

On 2009-04-17 08:48, mez wrote:

I'm going to have to agree with you on that. I know eitan, egbot, arahat are all great artists to say the least! but I just feel like so much effort and money is spent on getting top notch international full on artists, I just feel like one of those monies could be spent on just one international dark artist! I love the festival to death and it was my first festival, but with no international dark and six hours of national darkpsy(love you guys!), it's not enough for me to go out of my way for (36 hours of full on/prog). I'm definitely considering it if I spent my summer in nj. but to come from vermont might be much harder. It will pull me to go to orb (psykovsky, unwashed), and definitely world bridge (darkpsy paradise!). But can't really say anything though cuz world bridge is what gaian mind is turning into on the opposite end.

but I wish gm all the best and you guys do an amazing job every year.. I'm sure this year will be no different. louder is better too.. last year you could hear conversations of the people next to you. but maybe I'll see you maybe I won't! have fun party hard!
Gaian Mind
Gaian Mind

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 22, 2009 08:11
CARPOOLING

Carpooling information for GMSF2009 is available through www.RideShare.us. The lookup code for the event is: GMSF2009.

GAIAN MIND
Bookings: (727) 815-7695 (office) / (727) 267-0635 (cell) / gaian-mind (Skype)
www.gaian-mind.com
http://gaian-mind.tribe.net
www.myspace.com/gaian_mind
info@gaian-mind.com
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 23, 2009 00:23
Got my ticket!! yyyyeeeeeaaahhhh!!!!!           www.dants.net
GyPsynate
GyPsy

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 23, 2009 18:05
Caint wait, it will be daizee and I's 1st GMSF and we are honored to share out mellow vibes with you all.
Kauze'N'FX will be Love'in life and amplifying that feeling out of the chill stage.
Caint wait to meet all you east coasters.
Peace           \\\"Invoking the inner dancing buddha with future frequencies from beyond\\\" ~GyPsy
D-A-R-K Rec, Anomalistic Rec.
Cerebral Theater
http://www.molecular.cc/GyPsy/
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 24, 2009 20:20
Quote:

On 2009-04-22 02:34, Alakazam wrote:
I'm sure someone will bring the Nasty!

i got some dark n dirty dubstep for ya           http://www.djnod.net
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Apr 24, 2009 21:01
^ Just because you don't shower doesn't make your music "dirty".

http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 27, 2009 00:55

I'm happy to be apart of the Gaian Mind Summer Festival experience again and sharing space with you all in nature. Really looking forward to debuting many new Androcell tunes along with some other surprises.

See you around the trees....

Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 28, 2009 01:48
aha, new androcell mateiral!! really looking forward to seeing you again, Tyler. last time i heard ya was at Gemini last year, definitely one of my highlights from the chill stage.

great job on the flyer too!!           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance