Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

Mister Black
Mister Black

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 1, 2009 21:04
IM THErE. big ups for having Arahat!!!! I know he is super pumped!!
nomadics

Posted : Apr 1, 2009 21:22
whoa.. great lineup, really liking what you guys have cooking on the chill side. and the very best to Arahat, give em a twisted one!           quantum frog, ca
CaptainTrips

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 1, 2009 21:41
now thats what I call a balanced lineup =)
ning

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 1, 2009 21:48
Good stuff. Will be there!

Question: Main dance floor is in pavilion (wood floor) or on grass/mud? Thx.
sharon joy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 1, 2009 22:48
The pavillion is the Stage...
you all know we want to be stomping on the ground....

But if some sort of stupid crazy weather were to come through (it won't), we could always just turn it around... and dance on the sprung wood floor.

Quote:

On 2009-04-01 21:48, ning wrote:
Good stuff. Will be there!

Question: Main dance floor is in pavilion (wood floor) or on grass/mud? Thx.

sharon joy

Posted : Apr 1, 2009 22:53
Flight info...
Southwest is currently having a super-sale on flights. (as an example, I just did a search for someone, and columbus to baltimore was $120 round trip!)

Add in that they don't charge you extra for your luggage... its hard to beat.

Pretty sure the sale ends this week.

Closest airports to Ramblewood are:
Baltimore / BWI - approx. 1hour 10 min. drive
Philadelphia / PHL - approx. 1 hour 20 min. drive

www.southwest.com !
vaxination

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 1, 2009 22:54
the venue sounds great, I'd love to see more pictures of it if you guys make it out there and snap some shots.

.:.vaxination.:.
vaxination@gmail.com
esoteric generation/beatnik productions
Pauldo
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 1, 2009 23:35
I can't wait to try out the springy floors.
psynoobie

Posted : Apr 1, 2009 23:56
I agree that I wish we could see more pictures of the pavilion / venue. I am a little bummed that the dancefloor is not under the stars, but for weather purposes this is a safe bet...
People will probably be dancing inside and outside of the pavilion - it would be amazing if the outside of the pavilion had some deco on it too...

Unfortunate about the Gemini conflict...I remember 28th day did a party at wonderland where they had a live feed of a simultaneous party happening in boston- I don't remember if there was a second visualizer screen or if the boston party would just occasionally come on the screen amongst other visuals. It would be neat if Gaian Mind and Gemini were open to this idea and could work something out like this.

It will be a hard decision with this line up!
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 2, 2009 00:35
Weeecked. Good to see Arahat going to throw it down up there. Super psychedelic.

Haltya is gonna be funkadelic.....keeeeel eeeeeet!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
vaxination

Posted : Apr 2, 2009 00:49
@psynoobie

from what I understand the trancefloor will be on earth not springy floors (the pavilion is the stage area not the main trancefloor) I could be wrong, but I think there is a good likely hood that we will be trancing out in the woods under the stars once again.

I have faith that the gaian mind crew will select the best locations at the venue for everything, this isnt their first go round = ]           .:.vaxination.:.
vaxination@gmail.com
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : Apr 2, 2009 01:35
REV -- Doof Records... the doof sounds are worth a listen for sure..! Decent line up..!
Distant System Chill Stage will be out of this world as well.
All the best to all involved..!
BOom..!
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 2, 2009 04:37
wow.... what a amazing lineup...!! So many names id like to see, and very nice to see Arahat represented on there...

wishing you all the best, and wow, what a epic weekend this will be across the country...           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
vaxination

Posted : Apr 2, 2009 04:43
I like the idea of linked video feeds of both streaming realtime..

it would be sweet to have a cam on the dancefloor and have it stream to a projector across the states so we have cross show crowd participation

I guess it boils down to internet availability.. I would think the venue for GM might have it, what about Gemini?           .:.vaxination.:.
vaxination@gmail.com
sharon joy

Posted : Apr 2, 2009 05:32
Seems like I've caused a bit of confusion...

The pavilion is being used as a stage (equipment likes to be dry), with us stomping on the earth and under the stars! We at GM had joked that if a monsoon ever hit.... because we know a little bit of rain never stopped any GMers from dancing outside (was anyone there for Psymmetrix??) ...that if a monsoon were to hit, we'd be able to turn ourselves inside out!

If you've really got a jones to dance on some sprung wood flooring, I'd invite you to participate in one of our workshops... the Dances of Liberation by Parashakti (www.parashakti.org) to be held in one of our workshop zones... its got 10,000 sq. ft. of sprung wood floor, but alas, no stars... although as the dance is done blind-folded, I don't think the participants will miss them!

boom!

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance