Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Gabi & The Twins - Tveria - 25/4/2001 -Review
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Gabi & The Twins - Tveria - 25/4/2001 -Review

___Cyber_Punk
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 14:29:54
One of the BEST parties i was till now.

Amazing location, I think one of the beautiest places in our little country. And the music, oh my god, the morning set was incredible with a lot of classics, Yuli, thank you very very much for giving me (us) such an experience.

Thanx to all the beautiful people, Gabi & Twins and Shahar (a very nice debut !!! Go Ahead).

BTW. Somebody lost the cellular phone there. I have fonud it. Mail me privatley.

The Vibe Is Alive. And our country defenetly has a future.

___Trip-
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 18:17:37
What can I say...

I've been to parties in Israel - not many - but this is the peak so far!

The location seems inreplacable, and there were alot of ppl after all!

When I first got there there weren't many of them but tents (at1:30am) - at 4:00 am everyone were allready jumping. The party continued even when I left and I heard the music far away at 10:00 am and met ppl going there at 9:00am... was it after afterall?

Anyway, thanx Shahar for sending me the instruction - you know I won't forget this party.
I danced almost all of your set and all of Yuli's set without stopping! (and I weren't high :))

Thanx Yuli too ofcourse (again you know what for!)

The bad part of the party was when I went back home:
My friends came and I wanted to go with them back, but then they discovered that their friend's car is gone and so is their friend...

So we left without a car - very bad

I thought to myself - all the beautiful ppl here won't hesitate to help us giving us a modest ride..

I was soo wrong - If you guys saw 3 guys WALKING on the dirt rode back home and didn't take us - Shame on you!

after walking like 6 km we met 2 girls who took us some kms, then another couple from the party took us back souther...

it was a lot of walking when we needed to be riding something :) anyway
I didn't feel sad but happy so it was a happy walk - we were very happy after the party and so didn't get upset at all! :)

Hope you read it all and of course I'd like to get some pictures from the party - maybe I"m in them ... just to see how I looked like :)

ShivaS it was darn good to see you again after all this time...

trip@isratrance.com
Lovez Trip-
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 18:39:45
gam ken haver :(

Whoow that sounds quite upsetting...
But if u say it was a happy walk then it's all good :)

wtf happened with that friend?
did u recognize me at the party?

:)

It sure was a memoriable one
___Trip-
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 18:44:22
Well he wasn't my friend...
I guess they need to find more friends :)

Anyway
I don't know how you looked like so, don't blame me ...

Did you see us on the dirt road or not?
when did you leave? :)
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 19:03:55
we rolled out at 8:20
and nope, i didn't see shit, only wheat and dirt :) and some colors and stuff :)

heh, after all your here posting on the forum no? it means u got home and that your fingers are ok :)

hahi hashuv :)

Bom,
___shahar
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  70
Posted : Apr 28, 2001 12:31:10
I was in a lot of parties in my life and I think this was one of the best I was in here in Israel. Unbelievable location- a cliff looking at the Kineret (Sea of Galilee), the Jordan Valley, Syria, Jordan, Mt. Tavor, surrounded by wheat fields- no words!!! Amazing organizing- way to go to Gabi, Efi, the Twins and all that worked so hard there, fighting the wind. Great deco- and you had to love the spaceship! Real beautiful people- about 600, I guess- many veterans from Goa & Solipse, a lot of people you don't see in parties very often anymore- all beautiful, colorful and happy. Music- Great music in the morning- BLT is king! Yuli showed all and the organizers that a party doesn't have to explode at 7AM (and the to die 2 hours later) and so the party went on and on. The last part of Yuli's set saw people jumping out of their skin, and it was a joy to watch (and jump to). All that went early- you lost- stop being so Israeli and think a little ahead of the moment :-)
Nadav started the music with a soothing European set and warmed things great. My set... ahhhamm, I had great fun, I hope everyone else did as well- I couldn't see- I had a fluoro light in my eyes and it was very dark- and that was kind of a bummer, 'cause when you play music, you really feel the need to see ppl respond. Anyway it was great to have people come and thank me after the 3 hours were finished- great feeling. As to mixing, well, I can't really mix (you need more than 8 hours with the CDJs for that, I guess)- it's good Boris wasn't there- he would have probably jumped from the cliff :-) Anyway, ppl kept dancing and when the light came I suddenly saw a burning jumping party around me- I guess I am pretty happy for my debut set. Maybe I'll do it again. After me, as I said, BLT rocked the boat, and then Gabi was hitting people hard till we left at about 10AM, and I understand the party went on and on.
To sum it up- one of the best independence days I had in my life!

PS
Gil, next time say I sent you, or contact me and I'll get you in!
___Trip-
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 28, 2001 16:00:25
OK, for all you photographers out there who's been to this party - I Want THa Pics!

:)

I just want to collect those wonderful pics and keep them - and also want to see my own picture :)

Too bad I didn't bring my camera. Please if you know friends who shot pics there and like to share, send them to me at once then.

trip@isratrance.com
Trip-
___shahar
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  70
Posted : Apr 28, 2001 17:15:47
Also please contact me (shahar@isratrance.com) with all photos- we also have a lot of photos from a proffesional photographer who came there and a VIDEO- soon on Isratrance.
___bomshankar
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 29, 2001 09:08:06
Oh, ppl, what a party- I still haven't really left it! Way to go all that organized and played!
BLT morning set was amazing!!!!
___BoMBoLe
Old Forum Member
Posted : May 8, 2001 16:00:29
grate party
grate pepel
the location was amasing (one of the best in the north)
and put it with the chill out in the kineret after the party ,it was one of my best party's ever :-))
ther's nothing beter then a trible karahana in the nature ;-)
___BoMBoLe
Old Forum Member
Posted : May 8, 2001 21:45:20
not to manchen the "avatchim" on the morning
___shay
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 10, 2001 14:58:39
hi there.....i'm looking for the d.j that start this stunning party,his name is NADAV ALMAGOR we had work togever in hotel "sheraton city tower" in T.A so if enyone can connect as ........thanks
i'm shay lahav by by
___bagakid
Old Forum Member
Posted : May 11, 2001 09:43:34
very nice pics..:)
my fav. is in Volume 4 the guy in white with the alien mask on his head.If i ever make an album i would try to get someone to do something with this for the cover:)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Gabi & The Twins - Tveria - 25/4/2001 -Review
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance