Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Gabi & The Twins - Tveria - 25/4/2001 -Review

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Gabi & The Twins - Tveria - 25/4/2001 -Review

___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 20:21:27
HEYAaaaaaaa!

2 days ago i got a nice private msg from Shahar on this forum inviting me to an extremely hush hush party by Gabi & The Twins.

Last night, at 23:15 me and my guys & gals headed toward the party after well planning the route we will take, once we got near carmiel there was a junction and i checked my maps and thought i would take a shortcut, that shortcut lead to 3 hours of driving around the country ( and a fine one it is!), after almost getting killed at sahnin and arabia (2 not so nice villages we shouldn't have passed through) we turned the car 360 degrees and kept on moving... after 3 hours we found the "dirt road"!

Yey, another dirt road ;) but this wasn't like any dirt road, about 9KM of driving on a half weat-dirt-road for 25 min as a part of a convoy of about 6 carswe came this "nice looking" guy.
"Good night guys,is everything cool? 75 nis please" the original price was 70 nis and that was a bit too steep for us , comming with a full car and so we asked for a lower price in a nice way only to be yelled at :( that wasn't so nice... we didn't argue ofcourse and payed the 75 nis... after getting yelled at a bit.. that wasn't nice at all as i said...

At 2:00 we parked the car in the middle of a field in almost complete darkness, light comming from our light-sticks and the stars only ( and o-boy the stars smiled down on us that night).

After walking for 30 seconds from the "parking field" we started hearing the bass... smiles on all of our faces... began to grow as we came closer.
There it was, an [b]amazing[/b] location!!! breath taking location above the cineret, alot of camping tents, a niec fire and [b]awesome[/b] sounds comming from a U.V lighten area full of jumping people.

At the site were so many nice people, colorfull, shanti, awesome people. site nice decorated, especially the dance aera. nice big mushrooms here and there and a nice alien which got kicked in the ass later on at morning times :)
Alot of U.v light covered the place and as i said alot of camp fires, one main and a few small near a few tents here and there.

The sound: didn't really notice what brand or so but what i did notice was: A kick ass sound system!!!
Clear and crisp sound, amazing bass, excellent sound! very very clean and at extremely high quality.
The music was awesome most of the time, at 2:20 a D.J finished his set with an AWESOME tribal and chilling track, i loved it! and i started being one with my girlfriend and the music dancing.
Appluase came after that track and Shahar started spinning C.Ds... very nice set by Shahar, some Juno Reactor and some Quirk  at early set times
if i am not mistaken, later on came some Sthartlwerk''s "Bob On Acid" which made everyone jump and setting a nice mood. ( I was the one who came up to you shahar with the camera and then shaked your hand :) 100$ please if anyone wants a picture... :D )

Well, i danced, i jugled some, i slept some, i had a nice trip walking the fields with my girl, i danced some more, went to sleep at 4:50 woke up and started dancing in a great vibe comming from everyone infront of the upcomming sun-rise.

Morning... Light, beutifull light came above us, but no sun yet... people dancing everywhere smiling waving to the sun as if we were asking it to come faster :)
SunRise, the most amazing moment of a party for me... dancing... taking a few pictures and then joining the great vibe for another 3 hours of dancing... it was amazing, the morning sets were amzing!! buliding up from about 4:00 and untill we left ( 8:20 ) i smiled like crazy.
When the sun hit the sky shining with all it's might at the 1st time came some AMAZING sounds from the speakers, beutifull ulifting strings which everyone started yealling, smiling and applouding for! that was the peak of the party for me, the vibe was so good! people smiling all over dancing like the end of the world is comming.
(What was the name of the D.J that played at about 6:00 and what was the name of the track that every one went nuts to apllauding too? pleas ehelp me here if u were present yesterday)
Dancing, smiling, eating, drinking, romantic walks with my love, taking photos, talking with friends, old and new (Leon...) :) and just having the best indipendance day every summs up last night for me.

This party was extremely good, beside a few not so nice things like the entry price and that not so nice, attack we got from that guy... and a small generator problem around 3:30 or 4:00... the party was amazing.
good people, beside some partzufim here and there... but nice partzufim at last... i knew we could co-excist ( in the outside world ).
:)

Being among the youngest there i didn't feel weird at all... it felt good.

the nice chit chats around the fire and everything created a wonderfull experience for me after not being at a party for quite a long while... a very long time.

To summ it all up: Amazing production, Amazing people, Amazing friends, Amazing music, Amazing night, Amazing stars, Amazing location, most amazing sun-rise ever!!!!

Thank you, Gabi & The Twins, Thank youm and thank you shahar for inviting me to take a part of this amazing night.

Peace, love , trance.

Ron.

[i] N.P - Cosmic Carrot - TimeShard [/i]

___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 20:43:59
Yeah a nice one indeed , i had a great time no matter what.
good crowd and no unpleasant incidents .
i have no idea who played when, but the track selection was surprising and interesting, i like my night music more energetic but still it moved me .  
the morning set was great, some new music from BLT
and that octopus rmx, man !!!! ppl went insane .
and it's always great to meet new ppl (Hi Ron).
all in all a good one .
___yuli
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 20:44:41
I think u mean the - Art of Trance - Octopus ( 1994 )

Good music lives forever
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 20:54:11
heh :)

Thanks guys, gonna look for it right away :)
And leon, keep in touch :) and get a cell phone :)

P.S: pictures comming soon :)

___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 21:20:26
that's the one , i was too tired to type the whole thing .
one of the first tracks i've ever heard .
will it be released with new material ? and when ?
___Psychadelo
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 21:19:50
where in the kinneret the party was ??
___Sambusak
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 26, 2001 21:34:09
When i called for details at about 2:00 after leaving a pvt party near herzilya i called and one of the twinstold me i shouldnt come cuz of my young age :( (im 18).

Feeling very down (i dont like arguing) we went to another party near ashkelon which was closed :( Depressed after spending a few good hours in the car we decided to call off the night and we went home.

No idea why the orginaizer didnt cooperate with the party details and it never happend to me before aswell but it sure looks like he gave the details to even younger ppl so i cant help wonder...

Cya all soon, i hope for a pitsuy on friday :)
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 00:02:54
[b]N.P - Art Of Trance - Octopus (MWNN RMX)[/b]

Feeeeeelingggggggggg soooo gooooooooooddddddd

can't stop smiling!!!

:) :) :) :) :) !!!
___PaL
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 28, 2001 05:53:54
Hi everybody!

First of all thanks for the organizers!  Though this one seemed more like commercial one. You are really cool professional guys. Thanks to my inviter, a really appreciated and liked the BLT. His music is much more wide and interested that the only one he has in his releases.

The really funny thing was that in the morning it was much harder to find the way out from the fields, than to arrive. The whole area was dumped with cars trying to get out to the main-road.

I saw many ppl taking pictures there and had a big regret that I forgot mine at home.
If anyone has a picture with a colorized guy, spinning the stick-lights or fire thing… or other pictures from the party I could give much to have it, 10x. [email]starichki@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks to my friends  for sharing it with  me.

___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 09:51:10
you were the one with the Fire jugling thingies?! :)

Short hair?

I got a picture of you if so...

i just handed in the photos for development.
Hope i will get some good results :)

Nice jugling man... that rocked :)

Great party it was!
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 10:09:10
[b]N.P Art OF Trance - Octopus[/b] ( just donwloaded it ATLAST.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am shivering all over like hell!!!  :)
This was the peak for and alot of others i think at this party... the vibe was so strong during this track... amazing.

omg.. this is one i will never forget...

Leon: it's the original, not remix. :)

Love, Trance, Bom

Ron

___Eggztatic_Hank
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 11:02:08
i took some pics there with a digital camera, but because of some certain extreme circumstances most of them were out of focus and needed be disposed of... Still, if anyone would like from what is left send a message and leave your e-mail i'll send them right away.

___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 11:05:26
OK, i am holding the photos and all i have to say is i need a lesson about how to operate a camera, especially FLASH modes...

All the night pictures came out.. Weird with special FX :D becuase the flash was on a wrong mode, exposed the film for too long...
I payed for the pictures anyway becuase it's like free Ron 'INC special psychedelic FX included :)

anyway i will try to scan the pictures A.S.A.P.

Eugene: Sorry man, you will see the photo and undersstand, it came out cool... but u can barely see YOU.. only trails of fire :) quite cool...

heh.

Bom,

Ron
___ShivaS
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 11:11:43
amazing party. All the parties should be like this.
It wasn't commercial, supposed to be hush party but all friends brought all friends and it was up to 500 beaifull ppl..
Whatta music, whatta place guys!!!
Shahar gave amazing tribal-night set
but his cut/paste mixing technique ruined some of my "sratim":)) anyway for a long time didn't hear such good music. Anyway i was sure Shahar won't disappoint;)))
And BLT..no words..Yuli, You should start djing..fucking great set, fucking great morning!!!
and did you see the sunarise guys? I almost fell into the kineret, cause it took me time to understand where we were placed and to make some walks around!!!
it didn't took us lot of time to get out of there, but we met some guys that asked us "how much time we are on the road" . It was very simple to get lost there;)
anyway again, was a super party!!!!!
now i have more power to work on new isratrance;)
Thanks Twins, Shahar and BLT!!!
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 27, 2001 11:32:46
Indeed Alex, was also nice meeting you on a happier ocasion :)

We thought we went lost too on the way out, the way in was so easy  but the way out was a problem... but we got out without a problem :)

So it was Yuli who welcomed the sun with his AMAZING set!
Thanks Yuli for a great morning.

Again, great party.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Gabi & The Twins - Tveria - 25/4/2001 -Review

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance