Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - fyi DRAGONFLY RECORDS, LIQUID SOUND DESIGN & GLOBETRONICA
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

fyi DRAGONFLY RECORDS, LIQUID SOUND DESIGN & GLOBETRONICA

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 16:26
nice move! very good news!a lot of happiness that you are taking over pathaan. they need someone like you.

nothing really happened the last year with l.s.d. and dragonfly. so we hope the best.

love & support
xxxx

Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 16:44
Quote:

On 2006-04-22 16:26, babag wrote:
nice move! very good news!a lot of happiness that you are taking over pathaan. they need someone like you.

nothing really happened the last year with l.s.d. and dragonfly. so we hope the best.

love & support
xxxx

in fact they didn't released much stuff last year, but what they released is top stuff. (tripswitch, and youth albums)
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 18:57
Great news!

I have been looking forward to the KUBA album, and the 3rd Ear Audio (Doof vs. Earthling) for quite some time.

In the past Liquid Sound Design has released some of the strongest chillout albums ever - let it grow and let more flow!
----------

Paathan,

I know that most of your releases on Stoned Asia and Sounds True have a more world music flavor. I'm curious if you have plans to diversity the L.S.D sound or do you plan on continuing the focus on ultra-contemporary, electronic psychedelic dub ?

PATHAAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 19:00
Thanks Y'all,

I'll get there in the end; what with my workload and gigs I'll get there and of course the sites will be sorted,

Nice one RUI, for pointing out of course the TRIPSWITCH and YOUTH albums from last year...

Hold tight and order will resume...

PEACE ! Worldpeace please !!

PATHAAN
www.pathaan.com

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 20:11
Quote:

On 2006-04-22 16:44, Rui Ferreira wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-22 16:26, babag wrote:

love & support
xxxx

in fact they didn't released much stuff last year, but what they released is top stuff. (tripswitch, and youth albums)

thanks for that my friend. it's true and i have this 2 pearls myself. was to fast - as full of joy that pathaan joined this great labels.

love
xxxx

djomshanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 01:04
Quote:
On 2006-04-22 19:00, PATHAAN wrote:

PATHAAN
http://www.pathaan.com

incode Quote End -->
I'm holding tight but Pathaan don't hesitate to drop some release dates in here concerning Kuba, Nada and Third ear please Suns of Arqa ''Hallucinasia'' is still on the LSD site , but i just read on their site that ''due to problems with the Label in London. It is now released on the trusted ARKA label.'' What happened they changed their minds with LSD or vice versa? i'm so curious..

PeaceOut

there is no holy wars, only holy cows
PATHAAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 17:07

PATHAAN
http://www.pathaan.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - fyi DRAGONFLY RECORDS, LIQUID SOUND DESIGN & GLOBETRONICA
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance