Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - fyi DRAGONFLY RECORDS, LIQUID SOUND DESIGN & GLOBETRONICA

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

fyi DRAGONFLY RECORDS, LIQUID SOUND DESIGN & GLOBETRONICA

PATHAAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 18:26
Salaam, Namaste, Shalom and Hi,

Hope you're all well, happy and in good health !! I've been away for a bit as life has just got busier........
For your information just in case you're interested, apart from my own projects, productions and my new label GLOBETRONICA, I am now the Label Manager + Head of A&R for DRAGONFLY RECORDS and LIQUID SOUND DESIGN based here in LONDON.

If you didn't know, DRAGONFLY RECORDS has been the unparalleled home of underground Trance for over 15 years. DRAGONFLY RECORDS lead the way as the first ever dedicated Trance music label and in 1998 LIQUID SOUND DESIGN was set up to create an outlet for more experimental and down-tempo music. The seeds for both were sown by Award winning VERVE producer, YOUTH way back then and he's has recently asked me to take over. YOUTH says, "I am delighted to extend a very warm welcome to PATHAAN , who has joined the Dragonfly, Liquid Sound Design team as Label Manager and Head of  A+R. Pathaan has the experience and the vision to take the labels and  our artists to the heights of professional and artistic excellence. His previous work with running the World renowned STONED ASIA MUSIC label and the 'SUNSET' series more recently speak for themselves and I'm sure he will have a seismic impact on the labels growth and success! We are looking forward to a brace of new releases."

So as you can imagine I'm chuffed [happy] and know I'm taking quite a bit on in terms of work-load but thought you should know in case any of you are budding musos creating music that needs to be heard and suitable for any of the three labels...

CITY HIPPY is the first release on GLOBETRONICA, dropping in MAY and an artist album from KUBA for LIQUID SOUND DESIGN will be released in JUNE.... in the mean time, get in touch and spread the word......

Thanks for your time !!!
Peace, Love & Understanding,

PATHAAN
www.pathaan.com
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 18:38
good luck mate
all my best           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 18:59
This is wonderfull news indeed!

pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 21:09
been looking forward to the Kuba release since I was told about him at voov (thanks tim) and checked out Serious Bug Situation, which turned out to be one of my favorite tracks. Glad to see Liquid Sound Design gearing up again.
John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 21:28
Good to see LSD back up & running after the recent hibernation

PATHAAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 28, 2006 12:47
Thanks for the support everyone !!!!!

PATHAAN
www.pathaan.com
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Mar 28, 2006 13:59
Yes same here, pretty good news, good luck to Pathaan !           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Alienc
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Mar 28, 2006 15:03
EXCELLENT!!!,REALLY GOOD NEWS,LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME CLASS MATERIAL COMING FROM THE GREAT LIQUID SOUND DESIGN LABEL,PLUS THE OTHERS YOU MENTIONED,ALL THE VERY BEST TO PATHAN, THANKS FOR THE NEWS,REALLY PLEASED ABOUT THIS.
BillieSophia

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 29, 2006 14:42
Wow !! Congratulations PATHAAN...

Busy as ever I see.....look forward to hearing 'City Hippy' on 'Globetronica' and the new material from the other labels.

Your releases are always played in the car !
Hugs + kisses,

Sophia
Morpheus Music
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Mar 29, 2006 20:16
Good stuff.           MORPHEUS MUSIC
www.morpheusmusic.co.uk
ELECTRONIC MUSIC MALL
http://www.electronicmusicmall.com
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 19:31
This is great news indeed, I've been waiting for Kuba's album for a long time now! Will the compilation 'liquidations' be released at some stage? , Butterfly Net says it had gone to mastering stage....
           - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk
Alienc
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 19:37
yeah, how about the liquidations cd, is`nt it now going to be called illuminations or something similar?
BillieSophia

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 10, 2006 18:26
Hi Lovelys,

Just to share some information - Pathaan's show on Ministry of Sound Radio is now a weekly on Monday evening btw 1800 & 2000 GMT.

Tune in and share the word !
Hugs + kisses,

Sophia
PATHAAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 22, 2006 03:00
Thankyou so much for the support but just to let you know the show is weekly on Mondays but btw 1600 & 1800 GMT.,,,,and the KUBA album is in production [YES] and will be released 2nd week in JUNE......oh and let's not forget CITY HIPPY - GLOBETRONICA's 1st release in MAY...

Thanks again for the support esp. to those who have been in touch personally........

Peace; WorldPeace please !!

PATHAAN
www.pathaan.com

Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 14:25

hi pathaan,

how about updating the liquid sound design
website. last update almost a year ago?!?

thanks...           "no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - fyi DRAGONFLY RECORDS, LIQUID SOUND DESIGN & GLOBETRONICA

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance