First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon-Festival 2007

AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 14:35
Quote:

4 those who havent i definatly suggest to plan it from now 4 next year. its about 10 times better not going in greek "hmi"-festival" and parties to keep money for that great events.

well said m8. theze are exactly my thoughts.

-and about the phone number, you can get it from Maria anytime.           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
anthr@x

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 11:08
u'r lucky because my english are bad and i can't explain my thoughts corectly.if i could type on greek u shall go and hide like strouthokamiloi.full moon is a great festival.and u don't deserve to play there around of great artists.u said it!u'r mix was bad and all the mixes that i have heard of u were more than shit!!!u have a label and money and this does not sais something to me.thats the reason that u plaied on full moon.not for u'r "mix" if u can say that was a mix..."my grondmother plays better than u".greece has a lot of good artists,dj's and u'r not inside of them.i know a lot of ppl that have the same opinion.this is the truth and the truth is haerting a lot.sorry man but u have to stop it.u can't play.u don't have the gift.u'r only a burned man that u like the music.that's all.so for shivagirllove.from the first time i didn't say something to u.and i don't want to talk about me.u don't know nothing about me but i know all of u!!!!i know the clika that have stisei here and u don't want to say more about that.so shut up u'r mouth about me and my character.bye bye
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 23:33
bro ok i played bad u gave ure piont, stop
there is no piont ,ok u went there u heard me play bad ok good for u ,u made ure post officaialy that im a bad dj, great so what else u like i hear, 7 people said i didnt mix after this festival till now,i said yes guys i mixed shit
i admited it so.i think its end of story since i admited that i played bad.....
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 11:53
ok if you have personal problems to solve out , do it in private... This is not a topic about moonsun or anybody else...

If you have something to say about full moon fest which was great no doubt, then do it, or else keep your comments for yourselfs...

Thanx           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
achie
Audioload

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 20:02
great perfomance by earsugar,flow job,fabio,liquid soul,jey and ex,ace ventrura!!germany rules on the festivals u stay on yours fights!
anthr@x

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 23:14
if moonsun wants to say something about his personal life let him do it by himself shivagirl.NOT U!!ppl is not stupid.they can seeeeee!!!anyway.i'm stoping it here.because i know that i'm right.thanks god there is great music,artists,fests to listen at...
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 00:03

AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 02:45
some pix from the FullVuuv Plan 2007 in my space for thoze interested.
some vidz will be uploaded later.

http://www.myspace.com/lab_2k12           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Fullmoon-Festival 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance