Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon-Festival 2007

dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 17:33
8 days.....
i cant wait!!!!
my friend an8rwpos you were to boom last year e?
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 19:02
to sad that i will miss it!!!
Do not miss DELYSID-ABOMINATION and CLAW lives           http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
Psychotic Micro - Edge of Sanity
VA - League of Shadows
Delysid - Noize Infection
VA - Twilight Vision soon...
AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 00:42
yes i was
did we meet there man !?!           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
homoSpNs

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 14:06
6 days and counting...
fullmoon->vuuv->ozora
claw-moonsun
c u at 26-07
homoSpNs

Posted : Jul 24, 2007 13:30
Friday 27th of July

23.00 Festival Opening Show

Saturday 28th of July

00.00 DNA (Live)
01.30 Bliss (Live)
03.00 ESP (Live)
04.30 Delysid (Live)
06.00 Moonsun (DJ)
08.00 Metaphase (DJ)
09.30 Johann & Manes (DJ)
11.00 Gandalf (DJ) AMBIENT
14.00 DJane Anneli
16.00 X–Noize (Live)
17.30 Swarup (DJ)
19.30 ION (Live)
21.00 U–Recken (Live)
22.30 E–Jekt (Live)

Sunday 29th of July

00.00 Syntax Error (Live)
01.00 Wizack Twizack (Live)
02.00 Claw (Live)
03.00 Encephalopaticys (Live)
04.00 Jelly Headz (Live)
05.00 Zefer & Druid (DJ)
07.00 Meik & Ynot (DJ)
09.30 Wedanta & Psytrixx (DJ)
11.00 T_erra (DJ) AMBIENT
12.30 Shpongle (DJ) AMBIENT
14.00 PsychicOm (DJ)
16.00 Hallucinogen (Live)
17.30 Pedrăo (DJ)
19.30 Seroxat(Live)
21.00 Sirius Isness (Live)
22.30 Hujaboy (Live)

Monday 30th of July

00.00 Abomination (Live)
01.30 Painkiller (Live)
03.00 Rastaliens (Live)
04.30 Fido (DJ)
06.00 Slider (Live)
07.00 Dithforth (DJ)
09.00 Supernatural (DJ)
11.00 Morgana (DJane) AMBIENT
14.00 Mairo Such (DJ)
16.00 Astrix (Live)
17.30 Onyx (Live)
19.00 PTX (Live)
20.30 Allaby (Live)
22.00 Chriss (DJ)

Tuesday 31st of July

00.00 Penta (Live)
01.00 Digitalist (Live)
02.00 Electrypnose (Live)
03.00 Zik/Horror Place (Live)
04.00 Whicked Hayo (Live)
05.00 Talamasca (Live)
07.00 Psynoia (DJ)
09.00 Natron (DJ)
11.00 Dubrizona (DJ)AMBIENT
14.00 X–Dream (Live)
15.30 Dejavoo (Live)
16.30 K–Isuma (DJ)
18.30 Combinations (Live)
19.30 Perplex (Live & DJ)
22.00 Hilight Tribe (Live)
24.00 END

homoSpNs

Posted : Jul 24, 2007 14:44
isn't the best line up?
espacially 29 nd 31 dark psy will make us flip out

Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 26, 2007 19:09
------------->>>>>>
---------------->>>>>>>>
niko moonsun goodluck on this.
i'm sure you smash the dance floor dude.....
i wish i was there......
keep on......           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
anthr@x

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 30, 2007 11:26
first i want to say that my english are bad so excuse me...now...my opinion is that moonsun is a crap dj(he don't play good at all)and i"ll be shamed about him in germany..because all of rest dj's are so good to play moonsun with them..i don't want to say that i'm from greece for that reason..anyway the festival is one of the best(i think it's the best)so enjoy music..
SHIVAGIRLLOVE

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 14:04
for me buddy u have no concept of parting and being greek mabe to much for u
as i see moonsun played great music danced all the stage act also made a good impresion on people and artists so mabe ure shamed of ure nature.
any way the festival was great met new people great music from all and was a realy magical experience
thanks fullmoon
AN8RWPOS

Posted : Aug 3, 2007 14:53
FullMoon iz over.. i am off to Vuuv!!           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
anthr@x

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 21:56
hmmm little girl...first of all u don't know me,u don't know who i am so u can't prefer something for me.always u have something good to say for moonsun.u can't hide behind u'r finger.it seems clearly that u'r a friend of him or something else....and be sure that when moonsun was playing at the stage were only about 100 people and the set of him had a lot of mistakes.be sure that i am ashame for him!come on now all the people knows that moonsun is a crap dj!!!!!! and that he has a label doesn't sais something to me..kisses little girl =)
SHIVAGIRLLOVE

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 22:48
u can imagine what acry baby u are and had nothing to do by going there
but only come to say shit about moonsun and u planed that cose u are to jeolous of him
mabe that s the reason u think he cares u playes in like 10 more festivals this year and yes he knows he didnt mix and he knows that some people told him also he admited it also many people though gave him respect for his pick and said good words also artists so what people say has no intention to him
u understand he will be playing and u will be crying
and by the way there were 500 people when he played cose i was next to the stage and at the time
moonsun played 6 in the morning no 1 had more people
all the people came after 4 in the afternoon when astrix or simon posfold played so trying to be wise no 1 cares
be ashamed for him he is 1 of teh few people playing around the world and doesnt give a flying f..k what people here in greece think cose any way u see the sceen here and parties and festival
and u see what happens around the world like brazil and japan so who cares if u say that nick is bad or he doesnt know or he is a crapy dj
he will still play around people respect his effort he will get beter and u will still try to buy ticket to go to hear his some were cose he will be around so who si the little man know (if im alittle girl what are u} paying to go to fullmoon
ar least i got guest list lol
any way anthrax get the piont man in greece people are lik ethis olo kraximo no support and respect for bull shit the sceene is getiing worst parties lose more people each year and u see greek djs and artists in internation festival so if u cant deal with that what can i asy u have no logic trying to open topics about some 1 who talks and lives with the biggest artists every day playes music with them in many countries and doesnt even like to play in greece any more trance cose of atitude reasons
so sorry dude honestly u can say as much as u like
and nick played so so in fullmoon as i known him he played much beter in athens parties i can be honest but he played in fullmoon and he has realy big booking for next year as well in another great festival so god luck my friend in finding reasons
to post something no 1 cares about
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 22:59
since u want to hear my official post my friend il give u what i think, 1st my mixing was shit realy bad did many mistakes as i was dancing more, the tunes i played were killer and the vibe was great, many people sayed they liked my set and many said my mixing is realy bad, there were about 500 people but spread out which was every morning like that,
even though my set there was not lik ei expected i got 2 more booking in germany for next year aslo 1 realy big other international festival, shivagirllove by acident is a very good friend and more than that ,for ure curiosety.
any way i saw there were many greek friends and people that atented the festival, who danced and enjoyed it from what i saw. so listen anthrax honestly in ure opinion i was luazy and played bad i can respect ure opinion on that , mabe if u catch me on another big festival i mite do better so u can give me a better opinion. so my judgment fullmoon was a blast realy good festival orginization was top, people happy and dancing and groovy
ion, dna, bliss, zik, talamasca, anelli realy blasted the place best sounds i could imagine
also like crisses set a lot deco was great food and showers and all was the top. realy master piece festival had fun .2008 will be much more full power................bom bom
AN8RWPOS

Posted : Aug 7, 2007 23:53
just got back from the FullVuuV...

what can i say.. although the weather waz not on our side, i realy had a great time!

Very good muzik and good vibez! Met a lot of interesting (in many wayz) people there.
Dimospsy thanx for the matress m8, but... i forgot it in a van, during a hitchike between festivalz

HomoSPNS... we will talk soon m8

Palikaria from Crete : alwayz a pleasure meeting non-burned goaheadz we will talk soon also.

but at this point i need to say this about VuuV..

!!!!!!!!!!Oh My F*ken God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i waz swimming in a sea of maybe 20.000 German localz (kinda like a fly in the milk), but the muzik and the lazerz.....?
!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!
it waz like we were travelling through an interdimensional portal every night!!

bottom line? .. i think i will try to be there again

i'll try to post some fotoz n vidz later..
it's ON !!
homoSpNs

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 12:32
hi there everyone,

4 those who have being in full-moon there is no need to say anything.that fest ,despite the weather,cannot described with any words.as also on vuuv.

4 those who havent i definatly suggest to plan it from now 4 next year. its about 10 times better not going in greek "hmi"-festival" and parties to keep money for that great events.

the music was touching the perfect... (aggize thn teleiothta) i dont if the expresion is the same in eng.

Anyway,
many thnx 2 evryone i met from greece or not and for giving me that vibe nd exanging intresting dialogs and ideas.

AN8RWPOS no call back came.try again pls.
keep in touch.

raveolution is what the human race needs
wake up.now is the time.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Fullmoon-Festival 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance