Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FULLmoON-Festival 2004

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 16:10
An enormous positive surprise.

Compared to VooV the atmosphere was so much better and more relaxed. An exception was Friday though, where some people got off work, and got down to show off.

The music was better than expected – although a lot of bad full on has been released so far this year, a lot of it was quite ok. Especially Tikal, Wrecked Machines, Bim, Edoardo, Altöm, Silicon Sound (the DJ-set) and Rica Amaral delivered good sets in my book. Matt Boom was also very good, but it wasn’t really what I would call morning music. Unfortunately I missed both Brain XL and GMS.

Eskimo and Melicia where disappointments. Eskimo didn’t show up (I heard talk of a missed flight in Australia), but got replaced by Talamasca, and Melicia made a really bad liveact with a “singer” – even though a lot of the lyrics where directly sampled from movies.

Apart from that, and the harsh security, everything was tip-top – and if there would have been some more progressive music it would have been a perfect festival for me           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 23:55
the 'singer' u re talking about pr0fane is melicia's sister...

she has a very beautiful voice imo and she really did the vocals in trx like genesis or adrenalin rush rmx...

I don't know what's your disappointment...but it was a great live imo...           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 03:22
Overall I cant say it was one of the best festivals i've been to. maybe because from the first day I got sick and could not get 100% energy again.
the weather was really bad. too cold and too rainy. I think the best set was from altöm. The others had an avarage performance. I think especially gms gave a really bad set.
Everyone warned about police inside the festival area but I didnt see any problem. The security was actually quite rough.
the chillout area was bad. you could hear the music coming from the main stage, and you cant chill easily. also a lot of progressive and full on played inside the chill.
0.50euro for toilet, 2.50 for water was expensive for me.
But with all its ups and downs, I think it was a good gathering. Somethings were missing for me, but still thank you to all the people who put effort to organize such an event, and to those who participated. love and peace to all who was there.
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Pip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 20:37
First of all i want to thank Schippe and all of the rest of the Fullmoon crew for a job well done. I had a blast! (the weather sucked though) but i guess thats out of your controll...would allso been nice to see a smile from the security guys, but they seemed to be too busy looking cool on their 4wheel bikes..All in all my hat of to you guys who rowed the whole thing ashore..Then what about that DVD i´ve been hearing about? when will it be released? and how can i buy it? Keep the spirits high..and see u next year..Pip
          "The Only Good System.. IS A GOOD SOUNDSYSTEM!"
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 19:15
wow what a great party had really big fun there
dont get anoyed with the negative feedback-they dont know it better.
thanks to you guys for the good vibes and the great party
see you next year hopefully with me in the lineup
Soma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 7, 2004 19:13
woooooooooooooow!
great party with great people!but next time please much more FREE and CLEAN toilets and the soundsystem from 2003!!!
thanx to you guys for organizing this festival in germany!!!
schippe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 7, 2004 21:57
First, thanx to all for the wonderful festival and the hi energy-vibez all the time.:)THANX also for the nice words and constructive critics, we want to change any things in the next year.
please let me explane the reason for the security-controls. they found every day round about 120 freakz without stripes at the arms per day!!! thats very unfair for us and the guests who payed at the entrance.
and here the sad story from the stoned guy:
QUOTE:(I saw a guy at the entrance who was totally stoned and didn't understand anything...and what did ur killer securities do??
they knocked him down to the ground with 5ppl...and the guy was even pretty small and for sure not aggressive... )
This guy had no money to pay his fee and begins to cry with our personal, he begins to beat with empty bottles at cars and after that we must bring him to the ambulance. he was going to freak out, thats the true and sad story.

BooM
schippe

3~<-www.fullmoon-festival.com->3~
->->->-> www.agitato.co.il<-<-<-<-
ashrayata

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 7, 2004 23:52
Melicia was awesome, and so was the voice in the live act, who kicked ass!!
Skazeeee, you took us to a different planet.
All praises to Astrix as well.

flabbergast

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 8, 2004 22:52
Totally agree with Pr0fane!
Excellent festival with an excellent vibe and good music at daytime. Absolute highlights were Tikal (dramatic weather, wow!) and Wrecked Machines, although I enjoyed most of the daytime sets

Although I heard bad stories about antishanti security and toilets, I'm never too bothered about them, since I have no reason to come across them much.
But I guess I'm in no position to judge since I'm a guy without diarrhea, that had money, tickets and infos sorted before I arrived.

And who says the weather sucked probably flew straight in from the tropics. I found the weather was much better than last year, not too hot and a nice breeze so we could actually DANCE

Next year it would be nice with some more proggy music for the daytime, but apart from that I can only give praise to the organization           "Don't mind your make-up, you'd better make your mind up." - FZ
hashattack
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Jul 19, 2004 19:36
Hi! It's nice to see people anjoyed the time in the fullmoon the same as me! I hope to see you the next year people!

Here you can see my photos form the festival hope they like you.
http://groups.msn.com/muskariatrancecommunity/fullmoonfestival2004.msnw?albumlist=2

You can also visit www.muskaria.com for further information about parties in Barcelona, Spain

"one of the things you learn after years dealing with drugged people is that you can take your back on a person but never take you back on a drug"
BuzzT

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 02:46
fullmoon-trailer:
www.vision34.de/video.htm
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - FULLmoON-Festival 2004
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance