Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FULLmoON-Festival 2004

lilith

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 13:52
Yellow...

Can't wait.. just 3 more weeks!!

Could anyone tell us what is the easiest way to get Karstadt from Berlin ? Where do we catch the train (is it the s-bahn) ?

Anyone meeting in Berlin saturday night before? First time in the city, so spending some time around..

Thanx..
See u all there!!
Towil

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 15:20
-from Berlin it will cost about 15€.... http://www.vbb-fahrinfo.de/fahrinfo/bin/query.exe/en?L=vs_intermodal&
this is not the "deutsche bahn"

-from Hamburg it will cost about 29€
http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en this is the "deutsche bahn"(its the major train company)
its more expensive but you have to use this if you start from hamburg or every other part of germany
chriss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 23:31
Hi @ all,
for having afterparty please check
www.psyland.de
its 1,5-2 hours from fullmoon-festival
boom chriss
Krystal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 03:02
Quote:

On 2004-03-30 04:06, EurO_tRanCeR wrote:
only 4000 ppl in 2003?? thats not much if you give here a party with skazi and gms you get more than that lol

It´s funny i was at first fullmoon in 2002 , there was just a few ppl about 1000 i think and it was amazing, really had a good time there, and believe me m8 don´t try to make a comparison between this festival and a party in portugal beecause its competely nonesense....
all the best for the party ..can´t make it this year
inc

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 12:35
not easy to get visa...
some problem whith imigration in Germany?
But we'll do the best!!!
So see u everyone...
Alsow here...http://www.psyland.de/
Everything looking to be nice...LET#THERE#BE#RAVE
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 13, 2004 20:16
same here inc. I didnt need to get visa but my friend did. We're coming from turkey and theres a huge line and she had to wait from 4 in the morning to get a application line number. They ask an awful lot of things and the visa officers are very strict. But I know germany has problems with turkish immigrants, as germany has a huge turkish minority.

anyway, alls good now and she was able to get the visa hope everything goes well for you too.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
schippe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 18, 2004 23:58
Psydrop and Space Buddha is confirmed 100%
          3~<-www.fullmoon-festival.com->3~
->->->-> www.agitato.co.il<-<-<-<-
{Pzy Travellers}
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 21, 2004 22:17
In 7 days and 3 hours we will all be dancing @ Fullmoon Festival

Can't wait

peace
          {Pzy travellers}
astraldor

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 22, 2004 11:13
5 days left @ 27th we will be there and we will wait aliens to land and play

sending good vibes from greece
cu there full mooners           Astral Plane: A dimension of existence beyond the physical world. A place where disembodied spirits dwell. Many attempt to contact the astral plane through meditation or by using psychic energy.
Ruod-Rik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 02:34
heheheh Great party here congratulations to organizers for sure one of the best parties of this year congratulations and keep going with this amazing line up
ciao
          V/A Exotica OUT NOWW
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 22:11
last night at home. hope to seeing you people at the festival. have a good journey.
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 26, 2004 12:02
Started to pack my backpack today.. Tomorrow we'll leave Sweden for almost a week of wicked partying in Germany..
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 22:13
just arrived home after one week of crazy partying in germany...

the best acts were for me gms both times , melicia, altom, skazi & astrix...

I mainly want to say thanx to all the nice & friendly ppl from all over the world...it was soo nice with u all...

but one bad thing I have to say also...the security was even a lot worse than last year...
I saw how they hitted & kicked some ppl out of the place very hard...

but the biggest fault was imo that there was no security, even at the entrance, that spoke any english!!?! are u doing an international festival or a germans only party?!?

chriss & schippe, what do u imagine how these guys should tell the ppl from other countries if they do something wrong...

I saw a guy at the entrance who was totally stoned and didn't understand anything...and what did ur killer securities do??
they knocked him down to the ground with 5ppl...and the guy was even pretty small and for sure not aggressive...

guys, all respect for the wonderful festival u created this year...but things like this reaaaallly suck and destroy all the great atmosphere at your festival...
plzzz do all to get new securities next year, at least the half speaking english and a lil bit more intelligent plz and not so aggressive...

plzz really think about this chriss & schippe...it can depend a lot on your visitor number next year...

btw, do u have any release date for the dvd yet? I can't wait for this...          https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
SenstatuX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 00:12
the dvd??

WOOW!!! i must get that... i was mad zoomed at, at skazi´s dj set

I HAD A GREAT TIME!! TNX TO ALL WHO WAS INVOLVED... and to the german speaking sercurity muscle mountens; wtf do ya´ll eat???

PLUR           i live for this moment here...
hubert

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 15:23

http://progressivewelt.com/php/galerie/index.php

- first pictures from fmf.

:]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - FULLmoON-Festival 2004
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance