First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FULLmoON-Festival 2004

DEKO

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 22, 2004 04:05
killer festival!!
well, Brazilians arent much used to a parties with a line-up like this (except from parties like Solaris and Trancendence) the organizers want to kill us??!!!! (eheh)
like someone said...its almost impossible to see all great lives (there are many)...if go to this party...i probaly will camp near to the dancefloor
congratulations to FULLMOON crew for making killer festival...will probaly be on the trance history!!
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jan 22, 2004 06:04
Hehe...Aje...I heard that story of Gill @ Excalibur....I think it's the most sad story of a dj ever in the history of trance. Gill should go home and reconsider why he's dj-ing at all, 'cause he ain't playing for the people at all no more....which for me makes him nothing but an egotripper...and not a dj. To me it's a mystery how people can book such a fool again...but then again, he does have his share of fans...don't know why, but he does for some reason. Anyway...to be honest I hope some in a will take him away to a planet where they do like what he does....so someone else can play and we can all finally dance again !!!! ....'cause a man that doesn't even notice that what he's playing is not even running over the mainsystem anymore, 'cause they disconnected him and fixed another dj-boot, indeed....'cause he didn't wanna leave....should we really let someone with an ego-centered attitude like that play for us as partyfreaks? If so....then I think the question of the day is: How low can u go as a dj           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 22, 2004 13:56
very true Shawnodese,

i think no one should be playing 24 hours, especially if you only play one style.

If you do play 24 hours, you should be going from Gil sound to D-Nox sound to Sven Vaeth to Digweed to Astrix and back, and no one is that varied.

Anyway, I was there last year, you should have heard the peole bitching about Gil. A group of people organized and went up to him to ask him to play a little more "Fluffy" when the sun was burning down at 12 pm, but he refused and was rude to them, and then they went to the organizer and he set up a new booth.

and the funniest thing was that Gil kept playing for at least half an hour to himself. I noticed that someone new was on cause the new DJ smoothly beatmixed from Gil to his first track, and as we all know Gil cant mix so it had to be someone else.

And then, a little melody slowly appeared, and in 3 minutes the floor was full!!

Anyway, I noticed that a lot of those supposedly super "tolerant" old hippies are the most egomanical intolerant people on earth. They are like the anti-pole to religious fundamentalists, they are shanti-fundamentalists, and Shiva beware if you are not Shanti enough....           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 23, 2004 01:55
Hehe...wise words amigo...but let's drop the subject now for here and now before they close the topic 'cause of being offtopic....that would only hurt the Full Moon promotion right now. Point is made....hope Gill and Full Moon crew learned from it and that it's gonna be a blast this summer...even Goa Gill....I'm up for it and will bring my best mood and funky ass ....hehe...cya there !!!           Mind Funk Records
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 23, 2004 04:57
I hope i'll get some days off so i can go, i heard the vibes were awesome last year,....i'll even deal with the full-on sound:-)           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
EurO_tRanCeR
Inactive User

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 26, 2004 01:49
hummm??? ohhh shame on you . if you dont understand the man's spirit , shut the fuck up!! dont go to his parties , dont listen to his music, there«s no problem in comment .but about destructive comments i dont agree... if you dont like ok , i think its enough!!! gill is not about technike . its about the spirit ,the moment ,the feeling i guess you are to blind to see that . your mind have small horizons... as me there are lots of ppl that enjoy his music and will keep going to see him every time he plays. humm?? are we stupid?? we dont know what music is all about?? bah!! if you dont have nobody at excalibur... come to my country and you will see 5000ppl or more in a gills party .. with only him playing!! hehehe

the nommos - digitaria!!! 4 you my friends listen to this

much tks to the guru GIL 4 bringing us some outher space muscic and good vibes.

see ya at the fullmoon fest..
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 26, 2004 06:07
I"m happy that at least some people enjoy him amigo....and I do understand that man is a lot about spirit...unfortunately only his own spirit matters to him sort of....so hope you don't mind we're more into a community kinda party where a dj plays for the audience and not just for himself or 30 fans in between 1500 people who don't like it....maybe you get our point now? Party-ing is about everybody together having fun,anyway.....let's drop it. It's matter of taste and u like it, I don't....simple...and I have no disrespect towards you or Gill in anyway....so let's get back to the subject of Full Moon Festival now shall we?
          Mind Funk Records
schippe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 26, 2004 07:00
Please no more dicussion about gil. he`s playing at our festival and he did a good job!!!
For us was his 18-hour-set a good time to relax after the trouble and troubleshooting before start the festival!!!!!
Please respect gil!!!!!
I hope the discussion is finished yet.
BooM
schippe           3~<-www.fullmoon-festival.com->3~
->->->-> www.agitato.co.il<-<-<-<-
chriss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 26, 2004 23:42
FULLMOON-FESTIVAL 2004 GERMANY
Monday 28th of june till saturday 3rd of july
...near Berlin...

Hi @ all Trancelovers all around the world
the ticketpresale has just started now at:
www.fullmoon-festival.com

Line Up Live Acts and DJ Sets :

Alien Project (T.I.P. World - Israel)
Altöm (Spirit Zone,Spun,Vision Quest - France)
Astrix (Hommega - Israel)
Brain XL (Zig Zag - Brasil)
Eskimo (Phantasm - UK)
G.M.S. (Spun - Amsterdam/Ibiza)
Highko (Spontaneous Aerobics - Germany)
Infected Mushroom (Hommega - Israel)
Melicia (Phonokol - Israel)
Naked Tourist (Spontaneous Aerobics - Germany)
Orion (Solstice - Denmark)
Psydrop (Agitato - Israel)
Skazi (Chemical Crew - Israel)
Silicon Sound (Moon Spirits - France)
Space Buddha (Agitato - Israel)
Space Tribe (Spirit Zone - Australia)
Star-X (Com.pact - Israel)
Visual Paradox (Com.pact - Israel)
Wrecked Machines (Spun - Brasil)
Yahel (Phonokol - Israel)
Zorba (Spun - Amsterdam/Ibiza)

Line up DJs:

Antaro (Spirit Zone - Germany)
Bim (Midijum - Germany)
Brainshakers (Schrittmacher - Germany)
Chriss (Agitato Rec + Fullmoon Crew - Germ.)
Edoardo (Neurobiotic - Italy)
Matt Boom (Boom! Recs. - Netherlands)
MACK (Neurobiotic - Brasil)
Paul Taylor (Spun - UK/Ibiza)
Rica Amaral (XXXperience - Brasil)
Schippe (Agitato Rec + Fullmoon Crew-Ger.)
Shawnodese (InPsyde-Media - Netherlands)

Chill-Out&Live Longer by Fish (Solipse) & Artmospheric with VJs and lots of DJs

Hope to see you there, have a nice time...
boom chriss
IndiAlien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 27, 2004 10:08
EGAD !!!!!!!

what a fucking full moon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck Chriss          there is a light that

flashes
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 29, 2004 18:40
one small question mates:

is skazi live or only dj like last year?
- - - - -
"everybody knows, fun rules"
schippe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 29, 2004 20:32
Skazi makes Dj-Set. Same like last year
BooM
schippe           3~<-www.fullmoon-festival.com->3~
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Jan 30, 2004 02:30
will gms also do a dj set ??
schippe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 30, 2004 17:35
Yes for shure!!!!!! :-)
          3~<-www.fullmoon-festival.com->3~
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 4, 2004 03:24
He Schippe..what is this? You guys playin' for Agitato now? Saw you posted this in Psyforum UK:

Chriss (FmF/Agitato - Ger)
Schippe (FmF/Agitato - Ger)

My congratulations amigoooooooos !!!

And also Mack playing? Saw him also there....hehe, good pick man, Mack needs to play @ Full Moon....he's one of the best residents u can wish for....

M.a.c.k (Neurobiotics-Brazil)

Mind Funk Records
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - FULLmoON-Festival 2004
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance