HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 17, 2003 15:17
Me? morning?
Naked-Tourist
Naked-Tourist

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 17, 2003 18:16
hehe, for sure playbale in the night and powerfull like i told you in my last e-mail...i use your tools at the daytime:) and i´mhopefully that you are not angry about my words:) its just my taste and opinion...and the same bevalid also for arno-polaris
cheers dude speak later again

http://www.parvati-records.com/naked.html
http://www.myspace.com/djiguanainfo
http://www.mushlink.com/100666.html
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Dec 18, 2003 02:32
Hola mate...one correction...I said germany was MAINLY progressively orientated and no matter how much you and ur mental mad buddies in Berlin love psytrance amigo....the main part of Germany still does not at all....and specially not into the mental nightgoodies that u mentioned to book. I think most of 'em simply would blast the floors empty in general with a few healthy exceptions dancing left on the dancefloor, such as you and myself....but that's not what a party is about. I believe it's about getting the majority of the audience dancing....not the minority. I agree there should be more darkness in the line-up...but don't know if that should be the names you mentioned amigo...and Hujaboy in the morning? You gotta be kidding me freak.... ....but then again, that's an endless and useless taste-discussion. I do hope Chriss & Schippe bring us some more dark-funky stuff....after all, luckily life is not only about sweet sugarish happiness like most Israeli music (I said MOST...not all bubbleheads !!! ) There is no light without darkness !!!!!!!!!!!!!           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 18, 2003 03:42
Ok....here's another update that just came in [18/12/2003] from Chriss & Schippe:

Live Acts: Altom (Spun/Neurobiotic) & Yahel (Phonokol) have been added.
Dj's: Antaro (VooV Experience/Spirit Zone) and Brainshakers (Schrittmacher - Ger) have been added.

Also the chill-out is confirmed...

Chill Out & Live Longer by: Fish (Solipse) & Artmospheric with special dj's & vj's: Fish, Matija, Raviv, Sebastiano, Arion & many more !!!!
          Mind Funk Records
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 18, 2003 12:20
Naa u can play my tunes whenever u like as long as u play them bro;)

one more question.
is altom night???

MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Dec 18, 2003 14:24
great adds gosse

can't wait to see the morning act altom...
just listen to tunes like balcanised or niagara...I would never play such things at night...

neways, I hope to see a few more adds like this until next summer....especially these I mentioned above...

and like I said, killer lineup guys and u re making it better and better...congratulations
- - - - - -
"everyone knows, fun rules"
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 18, 2003 15:27
Hehe...I think Altom is also morning sounds mate...(or actually more the borderline kinda trance....twilight zone stuff...a bit of light and darkness twisted and funked up in a rather juicy way ) just in case u thought different....!!!
And Chill-Out also confirmed now people !!!!!
          Mind Funk Records
Noise Poison Records
Noise Poison Records

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 07:53
morning......dark....night....weird....full on....I don't care.....this is something not to miss here in our area.......           I just came out, cause it seems there was a noise outside ! .... added to Parvati Records rooster .. check webside !!!
http://www.parvati-records.com
http://www.noise-poison.com
http://www.myspace.com/dj_ilse
JimmyThomsen_(Jin)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 07:59
Seeeeeee you there!
must craziest party I expect for about 4 years.

so much colors here
Big WoW
AND Big RESPECT for these great organizers and artists!
          Get rid the pessimistic "friends" and you will find everything is much beautiful.
Everything/one is special, some of us just don't know how to appreciate it.
..::JimmyThomsen::..
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Jan 3, 2004 21:26
WooooW ... i think i'm gonna be there looks great nice Line Up ...

hugs
SImon
          www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
avari

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 11, 2004 18:46
yes indeed like everyone is saying last year was great.. my first party like this and it was incredible.

i agree the line-up is very good, but like someone said drinking water near the stage would really be appreciated..!

i think this year the party could be a lot bigger than last year.. last year no-one in my area was talking about fullmoon at all but now there's some talk already. i'm sure hordes would come from here if it was a bit closer

see you there
gkalpakas

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 16, 2004 03:36
Quote:

On 2003-12-16 20:17, Shawnodese wrote:
Yep...I do agree with some people that this festival is missing some descent powerfull nightsounds.

Yo BOOYAKA SHA powerfull nightsounds MASSIVE check THE nigga from da west side called Highko

Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 17, 2004 18:24
That's only 1 name mate....also Iguana is a killer night dj/live-act....but still...the majority is melodies, melodies, melodies and more melodies.....something I really like...but not in the middle of the damn night plz.....so from this point of view it's absolutely not in balance I'd say....that was done better in previous years I believe....no hard feelings, just an honest opinion.....and yes...I'm with ya wiggah....Highko rocks...hehe....hope so see his silly ass in Berlin soona gain !!!!           Mind Funk Records
gkalpakas

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 17, 2004 19:19
my festival adventures are under the daylight....... if you ask me i do not care if they play disco or death metal provided that my tent is as far as possible from the sound system...
Overall it is a good line up and looks like is going to be a nice festival
Cant please all the people all of the time but you can please most of the people most of the time
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 20, 2004 13:51
well , last year a lot of people that went that i know said it was an amazing party, but that the sound was too hard, nightsound e ven during the day etc....

so maybe this lineup is a reaction to that??

Anyway, from my point of view this lineup is very heavy/full-on, but iguess its a matter of taste.
And like shamnodese said, this is germany, remember what happened to goa gil last year at the excalibur?
He played the whole floor empty for hours, so then they just turned his sound off cause he wouldnt leave and had another dj take over playing on another set of decks.

Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - FULLmoON-Festival 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance