Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Osprey

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 6, 2007 15:15
Don’t by tickets yet. The government is analysing a technical document about the problems with the place and the document is totally negative. As you know, ALL THE PORTUGUESE ENVIRONMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS are fighting against FF in the lake, that is the only one classified in Portugal as a IBA (Important Bird Area).
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 6, 2007 17:29
hahahahaha i knew he'd be back!

i'm impressed that you know what the government is currently "analysing".. i can only assume you mean you wrote a letter to the president:

"Dear Anibal

Some nasty hippies want to have fun next to a lake this summer, and I feel this might scare the birds in the area, and there is a distinct danger someone might step on a spider or swat a fly. Please could you take the time out of your busy schedule and avert disaster. Stop this travesty! They are promoting such ridiculous concepts as "peace", "respect" and "unity", and come from all over the world purely to cause damage to our wonderful environment. If you help me I will make sure all my friends vote for you in the next election.

Your's truly
Osprey"

"Technical Document" my ass!

bwahahahahaha!

p.s. PFFFFT!           difficile est non saturam scribere
jmsgredos

Posted : Jun 6, 2007 17:42
the resolution will run on courts, than will be late for festival on this location. we only wait for the new´s of administration, and than...you´ll see! why the process is taking all this time?!!
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 6, 2007 17:44
Quote:

They are promoting such ridiculous concepts as "peace", "respect" and "unity", and come from all over the world purely to cause damage to our wonderful environment. If you help me I will make sure all my friends vote for you in the next election....

ROFL!! I'm not afraid of a little wildlife - I've got my lovely day-glo ticket already. I'm really looking forward to pestering some rare portugese birds.

There's nothing I like more than camping out next to a lake, waking up just before all the birds start their dawn chorus and putting my towel in the best deckchair
Osprey

Posted : Jun 6, 2007 18:12
Caligula: the document was produced by ICN – Instituto da Conservação da Natureza… http://portal.icn.pt/ICNPortal/vPT/
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2007 18:26
osprey: okay cool.. was just joking with you anyway. i do respect your cause.. but this is not the avenue to take.. let the courts sort it out.. otherwise let us do what we want.. which is to attend a legal and licensed festival. unless something material indicates otherwise you are achieving nothing in this thread.

PLUR           difficile est non saturam scribere
v3r1n

Posted : Jun 6, 2007 21:30
This is more than funny now .How can you still not have a place ??I am sorry but this is amateurish!!! I doubt a lot of people from Germany or from any other country will go here .Where ever this might be.C'mon ,its june and you still dont have a place ????
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 7, 2007 10:44
read the thread v3r1n and not just one page.. you're falling for these "conservation terrorists'" plot.. i asked the question and was told it is 5km from the 2005 venue.

don't jump to conclusions.
          difficile est non saturam scribere
jmsgredos

Posted : Jun 7, 2007 23:37
but why on the FF website the location is "coming soon"?

because is only the place you want, not the place you can use!

can´t say is the official place, is only background word´s, right?

it´s the hard moment´s of waiting for a negative result! use your mind, use plan B! choose another place!
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 8, 2007 11:04
to be quite honest i'm starting to fall for this myself.. the freedom festival crew should release some proper details because i can't wait any longer.. plane tickets are getting more expensive..

why not give us the exact venue? "5km from the last one" is not good enough.. im sorry.. people have to plan their lives around where to go.

please give us exact details!!           difficile est non saturam scribere
Timetwister

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 10, 2007 15:45
To be honest I'm a bit worried there's not a word from the organisers about the venue. Could someone from the Freedom team please inform us about what's going on. Even if it's not the most positive of news, i think the people who bought a ticket have a right to know how the organising of the festival is coming along, and especially what the status of the location is.

And some news about Psybertech would be welcome as well (getting tickets, location, etc.).....looks like it's going to be one of the best 'afterpartys' ever, and i sure as hell want to be there for it.

Hope the Freedom crew will enlighten us and take away some of the misconceptions and rumours that are starting to spread.
dj d_moon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 12, 2007 05:37
in 1st place hello to everyfreedom supporters

2nd place just want to say that all info is ready to be anounced , is just a question of days

and 3rd place the Official After Freedom "Psybertech Festival 2007 " the venue it will be released in the center of portugal SANTAREM - FAZENDAS DE ALMEIRIM
"Herdade calha do Grou " the same place of last edition of Psybertech Festival in 2006.

Official Afterfredom Tickets
30 € full pass
25 € full pass With freedom festival ticket

Please for more information and tickets please contact :
info@crystal-matrix.org
freedom@crystal-matrix.org

More info very very soon :
http://www.FREEDOM-FESTIVAL.ORG

See you in the Dancefloor
Cheers
http://deaddreamer.com/swap/freedom_flyer_front.jpg

http://deaddreamer.com/swap/freedom_flyer_back.jpg
jmsgredos

Posted : Jun 14, 2007 17:59
very, very soon! when? after August? I know, it depend´s of the answer of mr. Vereador CM Elvas!
boombeiro

Posted : Jun 14, 2007 19:46
Hello to all!
Don´t bring food to the festival....
We eat all the birds in the area.
Everyone wins with is,bring only matchs to make fire to cook them beatifull birds!
Buy the tickets please!

gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 14, 2007 21:49
really this place is out or what, i intent to brought my pre-sale ticket and im still in doubt.
          dont worry be hippie
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance