Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 29, 2007 22:53
Quote:

On 2007-05-27 00:45, Skracth wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-05-25 22:44, sensir wrote:
i was wondering why infected mushroom dont apear in the freedom website? are they out?

yeah...they won't play on freedom!! infected mushroom will perform in crystal matrix party on january 2008

To be honest, I'm glad they're not there and someone else can fill the gap. I saw them last Freedom, and I've never been so disappointed. For a group who used to be so good, I cant believe how much they have drifted from their original style. For some reason, they keep on being asked to headline events all over, and I keep having to pay good money to be disgusted by their huge egos at events where the other artists are ten times better. I'd rather save my money and listen to a CD of their classics at home. I wouldnt even call their stuff psytrance any more...
FREEDOM FEST

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 30, 2007 01:06
Quote:

On 2007-05-29 21:50, Pedro_420 wrote:
Hi !

I´m looking for a work on festival, is there anything ?

thanks !
cheers,

Pedro

Hi

Please contact staff@freedom-festival.org
wendigo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 30, 2007 01:07

This will be for sure my highest bet on this summer!!!
matt_with_an_s
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 30, 2007 11:43
Quote:

To be honest, I'm glad they're not there and someone else can fill the gap. I saw them last Freedom, and I've never been so disappointed. For a group who used to be so good, I cant believe how much they have drifted from their original style. For some reason, they keep on being asked to headline events all over, and I keep having to pay good money to be disgusted by their huge egos at events where the other artists are ten times better. I'd rather save my money and listen to a CD of their classics at home. I wouldnt even call their stuff psytrance any more...

Touché! Spot on!

As I understand it, both Infected and S.U.N Project aren´t on the lineup as from the start, but I now find both Vibe Tribe and Bizarre Contact instead - anyone can confirm this? Seems like a fair trade to me           Fear is the great barrier to human growth
www.matt-in-orbit.com
http://musicalspoon.blogspot.com/
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : May 30, 2007 11:45
Being true , "A Fair Trade" is an understatement
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 30, 2007 12:25
vibe tribe??? really?? !!!!!!

very happy with that trade.. ive seen infected 6 times. over it.. when the guitarist started cupping his ear for applause i left. in their defence tho.. they dont call themselves psytrance anymore.. to those who attack them for their style.. they're called a "trance band" now. fair enough. so now they can play at trance rock festivals..

would have liked to see S.U.N. project tho..           difficile est non saturam scribere
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 30, 2007 13:02
Quote:

ive seen infected 6 times. over it.. when the guitarist started cupping his ear for applause i left. in their defence tho.. they dont call themselves psytrance anymore.. to those who attack them for their style.. they're called a "trance band" now. fair enough. so now they can play at trance rock festivals..

Cupping his ear for applause? HaHa! I saw that too! Check out these shots I got of him at Psychedelic Academy a) cupping for applause, and b) playing the guitar with his teeth!

a) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/495068684_d82a742b3d.jpg
b) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/497784617_d30e7d42f1.jpg

I fully agree with you Caligula - you cant attack a band for changing styles. I'm not. I'm just annoyed they can pack out psytrance events and charge huge fees on the strength of their old classics when they should be playing at trance rock festivals (hehe). There is such a thing as too much guitar (at least in my vision of psytrance)
FREEDOM FEST

Posted : May 30, 2007 15:29
Quote:

On 2007-05-30 11:43, matt_with_an_s wrote:
Quote:

Touché! Spot on!

As I understand it, both Infected and S.U.N Project aren´t on the lineup as from the start, but I now find both Vibe Tribe and Bizarre Contact instead - anyone can confirm this? Seems like a fair trade to me

Bizarre Contact and Vibe Tribe confirmed.
Check all updates in www.freedom-festival.org
osiris

Posted : May 30, 2007 15:58

VIBE TRIBE much better for a PSy fest than INFECTED.
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 31, 2007 11:51
Quote:

On 2007-05-30 15:58, osiris wrote:

VIBE TRIBE much better for a PSy fest than INFECTED.

As someone said to me at a party they played , it's "Infected" with the MUSHROOM
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 31, 2007 12:43
hahaha those pics bring back memories.. why oh why the teeth.. for 68 concerts straight!!!! i saw them 3 times in 2005 and they didnt change their set list or show once.. and this was between april and december.. right down to the playing guitar with teeth. anyway.. off topic.. vibe tribe are an amazing replacement.           difficile est non saturam scribere
glow

Posted : May 31, 2007 14:14
Quote:

vibe tribe are an amazing replacement.

Amazing replacement for an amazing festival...
osiris

Posted : May 31, 2007 14:18

Im really curious to listen XDREAM and ALEX BOSHKE BEATS HEHEHE
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 31, 2007 15:36
Quote:

On 2007-05-30 13:02, TheToad wrote:
Quote:

ive seen infected 6 times. over it.. when the guitarist started cupping his ear for applause i left. in their defence tho.. they dont call themselves psytrance anymore.. to those who attack them for their style.. they're called a "trance band" now. fair enough. so now they can play at trance rock festivals..

Cupping his ear for applause? HaHa! I saw that too! Check out these shots I got of him at Psychedelic Academy a) cupping for applause, and b) playing the guitar with his teeth!

a) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/495068684_d82a742b3d.jpg
b) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/497784617_d30e7d42f1.jpg

I fully agree with you Caligula - you cant attack a band for changing styles. I'm not. I'm just annoyed they can pack out psytrance events and charge huge fees on the strength of their old classics when they should be playing at trance rock festivals (hehe). There is such a thing as too much guitar (at least in my vision of psytrance)

i agree sometimes i feel my days are passed
americapsy

Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:43
hello, no night sound for sure is a fail. Good luck.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance