Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - FREE FREQUENCY:26/2/2005,FIRST TIME IN GREECE: ALFREDO GARCIA,LIVE P.A.&BENNI(NEELIX)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FREE FREQUENCY:26/2/2005,FIRST TIME IN GREECE: ALFREDO GARCIA,LIVE P.A.&BENNI(NEELIX)

sungroup

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 13:25
ok you convince me now
so you are roommates
great great
          it's time to trance
vandeck

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 13:46
Everybody have something good and something bad to say the problem is how u say it...you can choose a possitive way or you can choose a negative...friendly or not friendly i thing ... 'they just say their opinion' yes yes yes i ugry,but thing do it for GOOD to make things batter no bitter;) dont do the comment thinking anly your self you are in community and are dance electro progressive full on company need smiles and creative minds:) i had great time:)

yellow1

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 14:13
Quote:

On 2005-03-01 13:21, Shithit89 wrote:

second thing is that I liked the party, the location and the ppl there very much...all were very kind and although there were some stranger guys I would say I did not see any aggressions, but someone who tried to harm Dio by damaging the break system in his car on friday before the party....!!! Very bad thing and in germany I would have announced it to an attorney and the police to get the shitty person who did that and get his head cut off!!! Shame on you! But maybe things are handled another way in greece...I was really shocked by this crazy and fu**ing criminal way!
In my opinion this is a try of murder...
Perhaps you ppl in greece should think about your little organizer's war in thessaloniki...

Excuse me but if I understand correctly someone tried to kill Dio?????
I dont know who Dio is but if this is something between promoters, this is getting way out of hand
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 14:28
Quote:

On 2005-03-01 13:21, Shithit89 wrote:
Hello, folks!

@ sungroup: The Neelix-album was released before henrik got benni into the project, so there is just one name listed up! If you think you are informed, get better information! for example ask the ppl themselves whom you are talking about. If henrik wants george "sucking" bush involved into his project , george is involved, so do not complain about decision you are not informed about. Do you really think, benni could go through the world by taking another name without permission...?? or that he wants to get any advantage out of that while not being allowed to?? hey man, open your eyes and think logical! Do you really think for example I can write "Lish" behind my name on a public flyer without any permission and have not to be afraid of consequences?!?!?! Wake up!

So...these things I wanna say here and I did. Greetings to all ppl who went to the party and to all who enjoyed our performances...thank you a lot for be so kind...!

And: think about my words...does any music or any party justify such a "war-behaviour"?

My dear friend try to be more polite especially when the Greek ppl were so nice to you, Sungroup just made a question and it is you duty to answer that! So please make me a favour, respect the ppl who attended this event! Tell the "smart things" somewhere else not in Greece! And Jesus, someone made the damage at Dio's car and you speak about justice when you want to cut his head off? hahaha where this dj come from?           Don't Fuck With Me!
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 14:31
Dio???
and who is this guy???           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Lihoudis
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 14:37
oh god they try to kill dio????
bad boys           Kataramena stroumfakia
mouxaxaxaxaxaxa
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 14:39
[quote]
On 2005-02-28 19:23, **HoffMan** wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-02-28 10:10, griniaris wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-02-28 02:54, AbsolutZero wrote:
nice party,great vibes from Benni Moon
but griniaris and mahabarata made the show
shake shake shake your body
great dancing vibes

Only Benni shaked our as.s at the end of his performance Abso! All the others were klain! Small place as always, too dark, many ppl and no space at all! As for the ppl..... they forgot the slogan "Always progressive never aggressive"! Much better ful-on ppl at Neraidas dancefloor and better names at their progressive stage!

i totaly agree with you griniaris....
always agressive
bad music vibes at hole the party except the last hour,very bad lights like always and all the ppl was burn like always

by the way griniaris you totaly shake your a..s and take our brain out

smurfs the only bad vibe is you and hoffman..sorry about that,i dont know u in personal though i would like,but after every free freq event it seems like u were waiting to get connected in isra in order to say your bad critics..wha t do u mean"people burned like always"?as for the musik u should know by now(since u are in every event)that ff moto is"plug-in progress"so if u prefer other kind of musik u should go to other parties.each in his kind ...anyway tim and marios really shaked us prepairing the ground for alfredo garcias holocaust...and after that bennie showed no mercy keeping us dance till morning.thnx guys(and for the funny faces-i got it all taped hehe)NO MORE BAD VIBES-ENJOY MUSIK AND STOP CROWING(KRAKRA)
Lihoudis
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 1, 2005 14:44
yes thats true,but who is DIO???????????
          Kataramena stroumfakia
mouxaxaxaxaxaxa
minimental

Posted : Mar 1, 2005 16:29
Hallo ppl....
I am sending this post in order to explain a big missunderstanding that has happened.....
First of all i would like to state once an for all that there was NO ATTEMPT to harm anyone by nobody.The hole issue started with a car problem a friend had and a joke between us that, was missunderstud by Alfredo garcia as sirius.I repeat that there was NO attempt to harm anyone by anyone.....
As for sungroup:I think that you got an official answer so this Benni/Neelix issue should finnally stop!!
There is no point in arguing between you guys....Everyone is intitled to his opinion and all opinions are accepted in order to make our parties better for all of us!!!
So please DONT ARGUE!!!!
And please DO NOT comment on Alfredo Garcias statement cause it was just a missunderstanding of a simple joke!!!!!!!
There is no point in continuing the issue since there was no issue in the first place.!!!!

www.spintwist.de
Shithit89
Alfredo Garcia

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 17:33
ok ppl, many things written since I post my comment....

So....

@ Minimental: ok,.., If I had misunderstood you @ all, I am very happy about that, coz that implicate that noone is so crazy in his head to try such a criminal intent and that noone had the intention to harm Dio...very good...big weight falling from my mind...!

@ Griniaris-> Quote:
"My dear friend try to be more polite especially when the Greek ppl were so nice to you, Sungroup just made a question and it is you duty to answer that! So please make me a favour, respect the ppl who attended this event! Tell the "smart things" somewhere else not in Greece! And Jesus, someone made the damage at Dio's car and you speak about justice when you want to cut his head off? hahaha where this dj come from?"

Sorry for that. I just read my own post again and as you might aknowledge, I was really shocked by this misunderstanding and was not really concentrating on which words I used...didn't want to be unkind. (About these "cut off"-thing: just temperature got high with me coz of this unbvelieveable thing, that was at least a misunderstanding...!). Also I didn't want to be unkind with sungroup,.., was just still a little bit in the mood of the misunderstanding, so it was really to hard to say this in that way,...,
@ sungroup: Sorry for that.

So I hope to get my comment additionally amended...and that any problem caused by my thread is now clearly solved...
sungroup

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 18:16
ok guys no prob
but who is dio anyway           it's time to trance
Free Frequency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 18:47
Dio is just a friend of us that came to the party....!!!!Please ppl comment on the party .
We believe that all misunderstandings are now solved.....
cheers
          Djane Zoi
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074490443
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.soundcloud.com/djane-zoi
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 2, 2005 10:20
That's the important thing after every party......happy ppl,free expression! The smurfs are watching!           Don't Fuck With Me!
SKOUDOUFLIS
Inactive User

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 2, 2005 12:04
i agree with you guys everything is fine
          don't play with us.............
smurfs are all over the place,be wear.....
you pussys
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 21:28
Great party!Great mixing by B.Moon! Nice ppl around!Lookin forward for the next free frequency party! And benni i can ascertain some free tickets to italy via ship dunring the summer! See you in thess guys. [Dio, feel lucky today? i dont think so... Never drive a car again! gkantemia* full! ]

*gkantemia=smthng like god damned
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - FREE FREQUENCY:26/2/2005,FIRST TIME IN GREECE: ALFREDO GARCIA,LIVE P.A.&BENNI(NEELIX)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance