Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - FREE FREQUENCY:26/2/2005,FIRST TIME IN GREECE: ALFREDO GARCIA,LIVE P.A.&BENNI(NEELIX)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FREE FREQUENCY:26/2/2005,FIRST TIME IN GREECE: ALFREDO GARCIA,LIVE P.A.&BENNI(NEELIX)

griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 12:21
My nest is dirty?haha! xm mine or yours? Look the sms on the mobile again! And we know that there was projector who said anything about that? Try better next time my dear!           Don't Fuck With Me!
damod

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 13:08
i had a very good night there... cool people , cool music, crazy efil... the club is small but it is ok... it helps in connecting people
mahabarata

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 13:35
I had a quite cool time in there..it is true that the place is small, although the sound was very good,as for the dj's Tim really shaked our bodies and mind and i liked a lot Garcia.Beni was too much the same tempo and style expecting for something stronger to shake us...At least something more 'Neelix'.
P.S.The projector answer were does it goes E-Fil???Try to understand, but i do not see your point for griniaris.There are a lot of nests more dirty than you can guess.....
Kisses to Absolutzero
Ellanion

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 13:55
Unidentified questions and answers...
Free Frequency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 13:56
the projector answer was for griniaris coments that the place was too dark. as for the rest we would like to discuss it face to face!!
Cheers!!!!           Djane Zoi
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074490443
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.soundcloud.com/djane-zoi
SKOUDOUFLIS
Inactive User

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 14:02
Quote:

On 2005-02-28 10:10, griniaris wrote:

Only Benni shaked our as.s at the end of his performance Abso! All the others were klain! Small place as always, too dark, many ppl and no space at all! As for the ppl..... they forgot the slogan "Always progressive never aggressive"! Much better ful-on ppl at Neraidas dancefloor and better names at their progressive stage!

i totaly agree with you little smurf

the place is very small and to dark,as for the robotics what stupid because they hit straight into our eyes
          don't play with us.............
smurfs are all over the place,be wear.....
you pussys
minimental

Posted : Feb 28, 2005 15:48
Hallo ppl..........
We would like to thank you for your big support and attendace ....
We would like to thank Benni and Alfredo garcia for their great perfomances...They really rocked the place....
About sungroup comment:There will soon be an official answer for your comment.
Keep your eyes open.!!!           www.spintwist.de
sungroup

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 17:24
ok guys i've the neelix cd and there is no any benni inside,as about the link that you post i can't open it because it needs flash player an didn't have one so just give me the exactly link to read about this guy,
thnkz
          it's time to trance
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 19:23
Quote:

On 2005-02-28 10:10, griniaris wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-02-28 02:54, AbsolutZero wrote:
nice party,great vibes from Benni Moon
but griniaris and mahabarata made the show
shake shake shake your body
great dancing vibes

Only Benni shaked our as.s at the end of his performance Abso! All the others were klain! Small place as always, too dark, many ppl and no space at all! As for the ppl..... they forgot the slogan "Always progressive never aggressive"! Much better ful-on ppl at Neraidas dancefloor and better names at their progressive stage!

i totaly agree with you griniaris....
always agressive
bad music vibes at hole the party except the last hour,very bad lights like always and all the ppl was burn like always

by the way griniaris you totaly shake your a..s and take our brain out

KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 01:18
not bad vibes guys hold up....just progress music...it was nice event.....
always agressive and never progressive

just kidding           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
planet810
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 10:57
Hallo people.I'm a new member of this forum as you can see,but I follow the happenings as a visitor for a long time now...
What I have to say is that some guys as griniaris,hoffman,skoudouflis or others try to mess up with all the topics and I can't understand why!!!But I don't care either!
Anyway for the event:
I was there and I was at Metronome's event as well.I don't know the guys(Free Frequency) in person but I have to say A BIG BRAVO for their effort!!Go on!!The party was really great!Nice work with the projector and lights, no darkness, nice sound and excellent atmosfere!!The vibes also!!
Our scene needs this new "blood" of music!!And I saw people in the party I haven't seen for a long time!!The music is fresh and qualified!The artists you choose guys are very famous around Europe!!Go on!!As for the people try to open your minds and ears!!
Wait your next event!!
Respect!!
SOLID UNIT

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 12:07
I don't think that griniaris, hoffman and others mess up with the topics. They just say their opinion and when you are promoter and you organize a party you must except others opinion. Thats the way it goes! Always listen what they have to say and always try your best for the ppl who support you!Free Frequency maybe it will be better next time to do your event at Mylos Club more money but more space and quality! Good luck for your next event all the best from SOLID UNIT team!
Free Frequency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 13:03
peace guys everything is setled!!Misunderstandings are natural to happen!!
All opinions are axceptable but they have to be true...
cheers!!!Thanx again all the people for their support!!           Djane Zoi
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074490443
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.soundcloud.com/djane-zoi
b.moon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 13:15
hi there...first i have to say that i really enjoyed the party. i had a great time and such a fun during my dj-set. the guys from free frequency did it very well:-D
I'd really like to come back to greece again soon;-)
@ user sungroup: u shouldn't talk and write about things u don't know. henrik (who is the other half of neelix) and me are living together in a flat. when the neelix "resident" album was released in 2003, neelix was only henrik but now we are doing it together.
greetings
benni
Shithit89
Alfredo Garcia

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 13:21
Hello, folks!

At first, I wanna say a BIG thx to marios and zoe and all other ppl @ greece (especially Dio) who were such friendly and beautiful to benni and me! Thanks you a lot!!!!

second thing is that I liked the party, the location and the ppl there very much...all were very kind and although there were some stranger guys I would say I did not see any aggressions, but someone who tried to harm Dio by damaging the break system in his car on friday before the party....!!! Very bad thing and in germany I would have announced it to an attorney and the police to get the shitty person who did that and get his head cut off!!! Shame on you! But maybe things are handled another way in greece...I was really shocked by this crazy and fu**ing criminal way!
In my opinion this is a try of murder...
Perhaps you ppl in greece should think about your little organizer's war in thessaloniki...All of you want to go on nice and familiar parties without being harmed or getting into trouble and all of you want to be involved in a scene call itself peacefully....but you are in the mood to damage others by "against-parties", by bad promotion against other organizers and many other strange actions,..., and even by a intented murder...
Shame on you....think about what you want and if there could exist any party which gives you the justification to do it that "war-way"....and if that way is being worth someone's while!!!

third thing is that I want to comment on this "Is benni involved in neelix"-discussion!
YES, Benni is involved in the Neelix-project. henrik and he are good friends sharing a flat together and Henrik got benni into the neelix project coz it was henrik's own decision and declared intention.
@ sungroup: The Neelix-album was released before henrik got benni into the project, so there is just one name listed up! If you think you are informed, get better information! for example ask the ppl themselves whom you are talking about. If henrik wants george "sucking" bush involved into his project , george is involved, so do not complain about decision you are not informed about. Do you really think, benni could go through the world by taking another name without permission...?? or that he wants to get any advantage out of that while not being allowed to?? hey man, open your eyes and think logical! Do you really think for example I can write "Lish" behind my name on a public flyer without any permission and have not to be afraid of consequences?!?!?! Wake up!

So...these things I wanna say here and I did. Greetings to all ppl who went to the party and to all who enjoyed our performances...thank you a lot for be so kind...!

And: think about my words...does any music or any party justify such a "war-behaviour"?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - FREE FREQUENCY:26/2/2005,FIRST TIME IN GREECE: ALFREDO GARCIA,LIVE P.A.&BENNI(NEELIX)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance