Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Footie Transfers & T. Rumours For 2008-2009 season!! :D
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Footie Transfers & T. Rumours For 2008-2009 season!! :D

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 12, 2009 17:20
They're clowns...pathetic jokers, I wish they all die and burn in hell, I can't wait 'til the start of the season, more importantly to play them and show'em what a team is, again, they're disgusting....all thay can do is spent money from the goverment.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 12, 2009 18:14
but the clowns i think don't want a real team, they want stars to make business on marketing and same time win some title, as they did in time of Zidane
any way will be intersting to see the final teams after the transfers of this summer.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 12, 2009 20:05
one little problem, Kaká is not even half way good as Zidane was, same with CR7 and Figo
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 13, 2009 00:35
Bye Bye Man U !!!!
Without Ronaldo these boys are gonna be out of it

bom

J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 13, 2009 02:55
Quote:

On 2009-06-13 00:35, psychoanalysis wrote:
Bye Bye Man U !!!!
Without Ronaldo these boys are gonna be out of it

bom

I'm not so sure about that.
They have a solid team, and the best coach there is.

ANd like Detox said, imagine what he can do with 90 million euros.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 13, 2009 04:12
Quote:

On 2009-06-12 20:05, Justin Chaos wrote:
one little problem, Kaká is not even half way good as Zidane was, same with CR7 and Figo

Allow me to disagree on both points,for me Kaka is very close if not equal to Zidane and Ronaldo is a much better player than Figo who was never a big player in my humble opinion.

Unfortunately for both of them they moved to the wrong team on the wrong time in football terms because in money terms they couldnt imagine for more money.

I would love to see Kaka on either Liverpool or Man Utd and how we would perform in UK.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 13, 2009 19:18
Zidane could teach many things to Kaká dude c'mon, get real...Figo, as much as I despice him for obvious reasons, was simply not only one of the best players in that position in history, but as well a reference on the national team, and a very tough motherfucker who wouldn't take shit from anybody, same with Zidane...I've seen this to babyboys crying far too often and hiding in big games, while the other 2 were asking for the ball and playing their best football under pressure, this 2 are just pussies, ask in Brazil how much they like Kaká, or show me 1 game of CR7 in Portugal where he was in charge.
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 14, 2009 19:42
I agree that Kaka and Ronaldo can be pussies sometimes.
But you can't deny the fact that they are 2 of the Top 3 players in the world today, without a doubt.

Zizu and Figo were amazing players, and they probably did more to their teams, specially their national ones, than the boys.
But Kaka is an outstanding player. So is Ronaldo. That's a fact.

And I can't compare them with Zizu, cause they have different characteristics. Zizu has a classic style. He takes charge without having speed, just his talent and his inteligence.
Not to mention the fact that he's one of the Top players in history.

So Kaka and Ronaldo still have lots to do, to get my full Zizu respect.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 12:30
Burdisso to chelsea - carvalho to inter? and mybe deco as well . ..

Luca Toni to fenerbhace???

Patrick Vieira to PSG??

today's rumours on italian sport papers . . .
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 19:17
Finally the zlatan deal completed with eto' swap @barcelona.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Footie Transfers & T. Rumours For 2008-2009 season!! :D
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance