Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Footie Transfers & T. Rumours For 2008-2009 season!! :D
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Footie Transfers & T. Rumours For 2008-2009 season!! :D

J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : May 21, 2009 23:10
Quote:

On 2009-05-21 13:02, smorphelia8 wrote:
Best striker there is? I agree100%, but I'd rather loose him and have striker that actually scores in the champions league...

Such as who? Mazzola and Jairzinho??
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 22, 2009 01:49
no, more like etoo, tevez, drogba . . .

dont get me wrong, none is better than ibra, but obviously u dont get the point. . .There are things a player simply cannot do tp his own crowed, and they surpass almost anything else . . .

ciao
J

Posted : Jun 2, 2009 03:35
Ancelloti for Chelsea.
Leonardo confirmed as Head Coach with a 2 year contract.

Seems like, once again, he's there to stay.

I think Ancelloti will make a good season for Chelsea.
It's definitely his kinda of Football.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 2, 2009 16:23
(ancellotti first interview on chelsea tv. .. . .VERY FUNNY..)

YES, i also think he will to good in england... rumors that he wants to take pirlo with him . . .dont know how much pirlo still has to offer . . .

Inter offered 18million plus Burdisso to fiorentina, for their brazilian midfielder MELO.

Ganapati

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 4, 2009 16:01
KAKA is leaving Milan....to Real Madrid....

J

Posted : Jun 4, 2009 16:14
Melo is also overrated.

And Kaka: I'd never expect him to become another clown!!

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 5, 2009 06:42
No no kaka is not going to the clowns the blues are also in the race, he knows the fate of players in madrid i feel.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 5, 2009 09:44
yes yes . . he is going to madrid, next week he will be presented at Real

--big surprise, considering all the "love" and "loyalty" messages he sent to milan fans.. ..can easily accept something like this from ibrahimovic, ronaldinho, but from kaká? . .. . .unfortunately money and personal success is way more important than the colors of ur shirt and the affection u get from fans .. .
Being from the other side, i dont mind that our city rivals loose such a champion, but i mind that these champions are leaving serieA. . . and we ll find them playing against "us" in champions league next year . . .

Ganapati

Posted : Jun 5, 2009 12:54
also IBRA is leaving Inter!!!
good news!!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 5, 2009 13:23
Speaking of shirts, i wonder how juventus fans will react when they see cannavaro wearing it again.

He left them when they got fucked and demoted,            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 5, 2009 16:23
Quote:

On 2009-06-05 12:54, Ganapati wrote:
good news!!

Bastard:) . . .
Of course its good for you guys:) . . .

But you must admit, that at least ibra is being professional about it... meaning that since a couple of months ago, he made it clear that his future was uncertain, while kaká, did the opposite: promised his future is in milan, said that he likes and believes in milan's future projects . . .and now? he goes . . .

I wish (although will be very very hard) that both inter and milan will do better than barca and real next season.. (cosi se la prendono in culo, sia kaká che quello zingarone che assomiglia a una befana:)...)

LSD-25..
-Cannavaro's story is funny. . . fans in Milano, Roma, Napoli, Firenze.. wouldnt accept him back.. . .juve fans are different..
ok, they did some protesting when they found out he was returning, but it all seems forgotten by now. . . they actually claim that with cannavaro and diego juve will be a different team .. .poor them...
but its sooo good to see them dream like this. .. . and win nothing:)

they sent away ranieri, who, IMO did more than well with the shitty team he had . . now its only going to be uphill for them. . .no nedved, talks of amauri going to milan, new coach. . . they should be happy if they finish in the first 4 places next season..
Ganapati

Posted : Jun 5, 2009 17:27
Quote:

On 2009-06-05 16:23, smorphelia8 wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-06-05 12:54, Ganapati wrote:
good news!!

Bastard:) . . .
Of course its good for you guys:) . . .

But you must admit, that at least ibra is being professional about it... meaning that since a couple of months ago, he made it clear that his future was uncertain, while kaká, did the opposite: promised his future is in milan, said that he likes and believes in milan's future projects . . .and now? he goes . . .

you right smo....what a behaviour....and just for money..... MERDA!!!
Ganapati

Posted : Jun 5, 2009 17:30
Quote:

On 2009-06-05 16:23, smorphelia8 wrote:

I wish (although will be very very hard) that both inter and milan will do better than barca and real next season.. (cosi se la prendono in culo, sia kaká che quello zingarone che assomiglia a una befana:)...)

i hope so...but is going to be hard my friend...very hard...
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 6, 2009 17:12
Well...they need to improve a lot to do better than us, our team is oiled up and kicking, we don't really need to sign anybody besides, maybe, a leftback...but there aren't so many.
Oh well, very looking forward for the next season bash.
Visca el Barça!!!
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 12:07
Kaka is the best player in the world in my humble opinion but Real Madrid didnt need a player in his position because it already had Schneider and Van Der Vaart who are both really good players.

I cant understand why Real keeps signing offensive midfield players and strikers when their major problem is obviously in their defence (left back anyone?) and in their Defensive Midfielder position (since Makelele left their backbone is crashed).

They even want to sign Cristiano Ronalod for gods sake.

Unfortunately when you have a lot of money you must also know how and where to spend them and not just caring to improve a teams image for marketing reasons instead of its on the field perfomance.

With moves like this one they wont be able to challenge Barcelona for another year in the row.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Footie Transfers & T. Rumours For 2008-2009 season!! :D
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance