IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jun 14, 2010 16:24
The Dutch looked pretty good today.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 14, 2010 17:31
well not a great game of Holland, but in the past they always play great first mathces and later get knock out, they have potential to get strong and play finals! Hup Holland!           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 14, 2010 20:48
I must say it was a quite disappointing game by Holland. Denmark have been very weak lately, and our lineup has many players who have been injured for the past 6 months and/or haven't played regularly on club-level for many months - and as a result expectations are very low in Denmark. With a good tactic Denmark actually played slightly better (in my opinion of course) than Holland in the first half though, but in the second half it became clear that Holland has better individual players.

A well-deserved win, but not a convincing game by Holland. After dominating the qualifiers and the last couple of training-matches, I had expected a much stronger game from them.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 15, 2010 01:44
Maybe they will get stronger instead of the opposite (like in the euro cup and last world cup) when they didnt get to the finals.

Germany on the other hand has a very offensive attitude.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Balcannibal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 15, 2010 19:14
Pretty weak cup so far!
I expected much better games, chances, shoots, offensive matches.. more..hmm.. FOOTBALL!
I don't want to hear about tactic..
Let's hope this is just "these are only the starting matches" situation.

CheeRz           Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead...
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jun 15, 2010 19:51
So far it's been a yawn-fest. Argentina played 10 good minutes (the first ones of their game) but other than that I haven't seen a team dominate the field. Germany were decent, but that just won't cut it against a real team. England... lol, every four years, they're hyped as "this time they'll be awesome, they can take it all". Yeah, every four years since 1966. What a bunch of sorry-ass-losers. The Dutch won because Denmark sucked. Maybe Spain and Brazil will show some spark, but so far, this just looks like the entire world said "hey, Italy won with barely attacking, we can do that too!"

So, I've decided... JAPAN ARE GONNA TAKE IT ALL. GO JAPAN! They are awesome, they play with determination and can overcome more talented teams. And they're... wait for it... wait for it... Ninjas. Now, you might say that's a lie. That there's no proof for that. But that's just because they're that good.

Oh, and did anyone notice that every time you turn on a game, a swarm of invisible bees comes over to watch it?           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 15, 2010 21:05
Boring day so fay Slovakia VS New Zealand weren´t worth the early wake up here in México + Portugal playing horrible showed once again that is all about CR7 not a team.
Let´s hope Brasil will do something such as Germany for the fun of it. Watch out for the Côte d'Ivoire team, they run as hell.

www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 15, 2010 21:11
the teams are pretty cautious in the group stage. thats how it has been in most world cups. It should pick up pace once the group stage is over. teams will start givin it all. Lets see how Brazil and Spain look...

btw being from Turkey, cant believe they let Mesut Özil slip to the German national team. Most impressive player so far for me. Much better than Ballack. lets see if he can keep it up on more serious games.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
pr0fane
Multiphase

Posted : Jun 15, 2010 23:39
Disappointing game by Brazil, but must say I was impressed with and cheered for the North Korean underdogs! Yes, they played quite defensive (most teams would do that against Brazil), but they were hard-working and actually quite good technical players. Also a great goal in the last minutes of the game.

Portugal were VERY weak today and I doubt they will get a walkover against North Korea.
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Jun 16, 2010 00:20
Yeah, North Korea indeed was surprisingly strong. So far the most entertaining match I've watched.

I haven't watched that much, I'm a little bit in another groove at the moment. Furthermore, as mentioned before, watching the games is a pain in the ass. It's okay in a public viewing zone, but at home I just can't take that monotone bee hive sound. Swiss TV took down the volume a bit, but still, no dynamics at all.

Other than that, I'm with ze Germans as always. And Switzerland, of course. Looking forward to their first match tomorrow, which I can't watch, unfortunately

Hopp Schwiiz
          Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 16, 2010 08:45
I want those vuvuzela whatever they are to be banned.
As it the most matches are stalemate and this instrument add on the the wounds. I think even the players on the field feel sleepy in th middle of the match, No wonder so many drawn games.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 16, 2010 10:16
Quote:

On 2010-06-16 08:45, LSD-25 wrote:
I want those vuvuzela whatever they are to be banned.
As it the most matches are stalemate and this instrument add on the the wounds. I think even the players on the field feel sleepy in th middle of the match, No wonder so many drawn games.

OMFG!!! thats some frying sounds from those damn vuvuzelas!
          -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Jun 16, 2010 12:17
I really cannot understand why such a fuss for the Vuvuzela. It is such an essential part of African culture and adds a distinct touch to the whole fever. Why are denying the host country and continent the right to present something thats part of the culture. Just like how the stadium WAVE appeared in Mexico. It was distracting for a bit.... but then the players got over it and went on with the game. And today its such an integral part of the football experience.

Now with regards to the matches... well yea... Even i expected some better attacking football. The first round has been a little lacklustre, but not bad, which is good coz it clearly shows that everyone wants a piece of the cake and none are pushovers. All teams have become highly competetive including the minnows. So far Argentina and Germany have played better football, at least with the intention of attacking. Ivory Coast really looks a strong team and i think they will grow as the tournament progresses.

Ok... Now lets see what Spain is capable of
tonight           www.braindrop.in
pr0fane
Multiphase

Posted : Jun 16, 2010 13:31
Quote:

On 2010-06-16 12:17, Braindrop wrote:
I really cannot understand why such a fuss for the Vuvuzela. It is such an essential part of African culture and adds a distinct touch to the whole fever. Why are denying the host country and continent the right to present something thats part of the culture. Just like how the stadium WAVE appeared in Mexico. It was distracting for a bit.... but then the players got over it and went on with the game. And today its such an integral part of the football experience.

I don't think Vuvuzela's are such an important part of South African culture. Yes, that's where they've been used the most, but they didn't get popular before the middle of the 1990's. I could understand the "part of South African culture" argument if it had some kind of long history, but it's a fairly new, cheap piece of plastic, made in China!

Let's not forget that it's the most noisy “instrument” used at sport-events. At 127 db it far surpasses drums, whistles and even the horns that were used (and eventually banned) in the 1980’s.

I could accept the Vuvuzela if they used to contribute to the atmosphere after a goal etc., but they are used constantly – it’s just one long, dominating continuous humming which interrupts the game, kills every initiative to sing and cheer and is potentially dangerous to the ears.

Plus it’s plain annoying
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance