Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Filteria - Heliopolis (!!!) 2006 SunTrip RecordS!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Filteria - Heliopolis (!!!) 2006 SunTrip RecordS!

mars

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 01:53
Hi

From http://www.filteria.com : Next live performances

-Fullmoon-Festival, 7-12 of July, near Berlin, Germany

-Filteria Live, 13-15 of July, The Valley of Bovec, Slovenia

-Stockholm Trance Festival, 20-23 of July, Stockholm, Sweden

-RavePlanet.dk Presents BACK TO GOA II 4 of November, Copenhagen, Denmark

Don't miss him !
Take A Break

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 02:05
Great, Great Album, cloud Kingdom and lunar civilization are amazing. Filteria is genius psychedelia           ohm - dance. Dance is active meditation. When we dance we go beyond thought, beyond mind and beyond our own individuality - to become one with the divine ecstacy with the cosmic spirit.
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 03:44
Wow.. what an amazing album. Each track sends you further into the clouds. Filteria is amazing, this guy knows how to blend sounds into perfection. Simply loving it!
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : May 15, 2006 23:46
My copy arrived today and I'm very happy!
Great release!!!!!!!!!
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Filteria
Filteria

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 17:16
Thank you for the rewievs I am happy that you liked the album..
Take care / Jannis
sonic.xinita.Sx

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 21:50
this cd is what I call a pure psychedelic experience
you've got to play in portugal
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 8, 2006 06:25
Wow!!! Just got this one and lovin' it! This album answers for me a question that I had for some time. Does the unique magical/mystical feeling that I get from listening to oldskool Goa because of something in the sound, or is it just that its associated with memories and nostalgia and therefore feels more 'spiritual'. It's not that the new music doesnt take me to amazing places (a lot of it does, and is every bit as good as the Goa classics, but none of it gives me this particular feeling that I have been seeking ever since the the millenium turn).

The answer seems to be that the feeling comes from in the music, rather than from my memory, because for the first time in years, I have gotten that special Goa-trance feeling off of something new.

Track 4 is my current favorite. Is there a long version someplace?
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 07:09
Anybody ever heard any DJs play this in their sets (and not retro sets)?

Sunai

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 30, 2006 23:05
RESPECT BRO...
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Dec 2, 2006 14:17
holy shit... im just hearing this now after all the mad reviews and goddamn.... i havnt heard anything like this in YEARS!!! unfiltered... goddamn this is what goa is all about!!! beautiful beautiful melodies exploding on you... i really want to hear this cd at sunrise... GREAT WORK!!!
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 2, 2006 18:36
After six months listening to the album, I must say that without any doubt it was one of the most refreshing releases I bought this year.

I like the whole album, but my favorites are Unfiltered (Moon rmx), Rotate To Vibrate, Lunar Civilization (Filteria's Higher rmx) and Cloud Kingdom (Solar Fields rmx).

I'm looking for tracks to mix with this stuff, it is not easy to mix these tracks with regular full on stuff, because the styles are so different that it's easy to spot the track's transitions. I worked out some mixes, but I'm looking for tested recommendations, please do so in PM to avoid filling this thread with off-topic.

This album is extremely recommended to anyone who likes old school tunes.

A little story: I was playing Unfiltered and two guys approach me and said: "Nice to hear some old stuff, this Goa is from before 2000, right?" When I answered it's from 2006 their jaws dropped.
Respect!           .
psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 2, 2006 20:49
can't help you full_ on
...couse i would not mix any full on track in GOA no fakin way ...ok ok maybe rastaliens -2 da max
will work with filteria ...but in generally full on has the structure which is better for mix and easier of course
and Goa has to many layers and kick and bass are not so expressed and fat like in full on .... a lot of Goa is not mixed by beatmatch couse as i said so 2 many sounds
Whatch out a full on bass can eat whole Filteria track(while mixing ) for breakfast ... and that 's not kul

btw you really need to listen GOA on daily bases if you wan't to mix it good ... and full on ...i think you don't even need to know tracks ...just cue em' and mix em '!
couse that is one of (maybe 3) full on purposes !
          LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
Suntrip Records
Suntrip Records

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 8, 2006 01:53
Ah well, I played it alot on parties, and it always worked like a tsunami (or a transwave )! I also heard it in Romania last summer and in many sets of other Belgian and Dutch djs... it is mixable with other crazy uptempo stuff (like good old Resonance Mood, Green Nuns etc), well, if you are into old school it's not hard to find a track that fits filteria! Back then madness was "normal"
vanghoul corperations
Ellis Van Ghoul

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 18:09
Exalent Dude.cool vibe
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 15, 2006 20:08
Thanks for the recommendations and all the PMs!

The album is still on my CDJ...
Don't miss the interview with Filteria here:
http://www.fullonline.net/archives/2006/12/filteria.html

Respect!           .
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Filteria - Heliopolis (!!!) 2006 SunTrip RecordS!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance