Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Festival 2008 in Greece?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Festival 2008 in Greece?

wicc@

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 16:23
just maybe
if we organize a gathering [we can even name it green]
to promote not only music
but also other thingz
like organic food / vegan
organic clothes
workshops of any kind
campain against climate change!!!

live bands
and of course our main psystage somewhere in there
maybe then we can get the ok from the authorities..
coze it will be not only for electronic music
but also educational and bazaar wher ppl from all over world can participate
juggling too! like the juggling festival in athens last summer
i mean, if its something bigger and else than only psytrance, i think we can have the OK..
IMO
wat u think
p.s. if no dark stage don bother do it hehe

psy-trance.gr

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 16:29
Hello, Happy 2008 with full of smilies and music

Aurora Festival 2008 / Greece

I want to inform you the Psytrance.gr Crew we have make the first steps for the New Greek Festival.

With 40 LIVE ACTS Confirmed and maybe will be added more...

I don't speak about Samothraki, I Speak for new Location , Camping Area about 15000 - 20000 Capacity.
Nothing Confirmed from Municipality but we have open dialog with this and i hope everything will be ok.

Psytrance.gr will be try to make Something different for our Country about Festival, I want to ask anyone if i have the Support from you... I Want to ask the another Promoters if have the Support or we are going again to "war" ?

Anyone his want to help/Support for this Festival are WELCOME and Really we NEED THIS for our Country, For a BIG FESTIVAL, For the Scene, For the ppl, FOR EVERYONE

Also i Want to ask for Dj Sets/Live Acts his want to be a part for this festival and for opinions about this

I am glad to publish this one with you guys and i am glad if everything goes ok and i can publish/confirmed Aurora Festival and with Municipality Support ( I hope this ) - The Lineup it's real Impressive and Big and the Location it's real Psychedelic with Sea, Mountains, Trees, Grass and Camping Area with Showers, Super Market and everything we need for the Festival.

Now again to close this Post ...All Supports are Welcome and Really we need this one - We are going to festival no at "War".

If you want contact with me:
Email: admin@psycho.gr
Msn: admin@psycho.gr
Myspace: www.myspace.com/psytrance_gr           http://www.psytrance.gr
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 17:08
thank god ... shiva maybe can hear us... hahaha all the best guys           liquid style dancers
Urban Gathering

Posted : Jan 3, 2008 17:16
Happy new year to everyone......

2008 wishes for more love,passion,respect,laugh,happiness,dance and lot lot lot of music!!!!!!!
We all need each other......
Full support from us to psytrance.gr!!!
Great move Theo,hope everything goes as we all want.....
It will be pleasure for us to help wherever we can!!!!
All the best and many greets from Athens...

Love Peace And Unity!!!!!
Keep The Vibe Alive!!!!!!
          Keep The Vibe Alive!!!
Love Peace And Unity!!
*SHoT*

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 18:46
happy new year to all!!!

i think that the question of this topic is.if its going to happen fest for this year..but im feel sorry to see argyments between the people about the festival where happen till now..
ok if u hope do not will happen a fest in greece this year simply..dont go!!u have many alternate chooses
for me greek festivals dont have high level like other countries but i think that the organizers they trying for the best!!
dont judjement only,because as detox says "osoi einai ekso apo to xoro polla tragoudia lene"

my best wishes for psytrance.gr for this move!!!its very difficult think to organize a fest!!wish u the best guys!!!:)

donald

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 19:34
...full support......
..it is really dificult in greece but we have to support
this organization....psytrance.gr have already make 2 unforgetble open air event and they have 100% the "spirit"

p.s.never forget day din with benni in the morning
in halkidiki           2 pigs killed 16 years old boy because his voice was tou loud for them 06/12/2008
V-R4ptor

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 19:53
Thnx for info's Psytrance.gr
I hope you take shortly the authorisation from the particular municipality and we can make reality this institution Aurora Festival.
Is official this your statement or perhaps changes something?
I hope they go all good & we dance under from the sun this summer.
Will always exist problems with the municipal beginnings & police for the organisation festival in Greece.
I wish you the best.
Full support from V-Raptor.
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 20:35
happy New Year everyone
great news from psytrance.gr
guys, i hope everything go as well as u like
full support from me personally and Space Alchemy team
kisses teo...
Infected_fairy

Posted : Jan 4, 2008 02:40

Psytrance.gr .. Teo.. congratulation my friend

All the best and full support from me ..!

I hope everything goes.. well .. and not have war..~`

HAppy New Year to alll... Again. ..           @_ Faeries Are The Inner Nature Of The Land And A Reflection of The Inner Nature Of Our Souls _@
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 4, 2008 04:06
I wish you all the best of luck Psytrance.gr and i am willing to support your efforts but since you dont have yet any permission for any festival (and you are already late if you are talking about this summer) then i guess you shouldnt rush to make any announcements not to mention confirming artists which you may have to cancel if things dont go the way you want them to.

My suggestion is to work without saying anything to anyone in the outside world until all is confirmed and you are ready to announce more details about the festival like the location and part of the line up and sponsors and stuff like that.

Again all the best of luck with your project.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 4, 2008 07:27
So! Lets see...hehe
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Festival 2008 in Greece?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance