Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Festival 2008 in Greece?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Festival 2008 in Greece?

V-R4ptor

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 10:43
hello people,Promoters & Organizers.

Any information for Greek festival in summer 2008?

Become this year Butterfly Dance Festival 2008
or will something else?
In the abroad have been announced all the festivals.
TenTen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 11:35
Quote:

On 2008-01-02 10:43, V-R4ptor wrote:

Become this year Butterfly Dance Festival 2008

hope not
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 15:31
me 2 i hope not... I hope that those "antiorganizers" would have understande that they don't have any chance to organize a nice festival and that they would not engage with that never again ... let's go to germany fullmoon 2008 the festival of the festivals           liquid style dancers
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 16:42
Quote:

On 2008-01-02 15:31, vally wrote:
me 2 i hope not... I hope that those "antiorganizers" would have understande that they don't have any chance to organize a nice festival and that they would not engage with that never again ... let's go to germany fullmoon 2008 the festival of the festivals

Well with that kind of mentality you better go and live to Germany and take your antiorganizer mentality with you....Full support to all greek organizers!!
vally

Posted : Jan 2, 2008 16:46
of course I give full support to all the greek organizers except those of butterfly fest ... which the last 3 years go from the worse to the worst ...and of course i would go an live to germany my friend if i had the possibility... but that is another thing ... Also i understand that you maybe like going to a festival where you pay a lot of money in order NOT to have showers, toilets, food and to see at most half os the artists well yeah in that occasion yeah i prefer Germany a lot hahaha I guess that you have never been in a fest outside greece
          liquid style dancers
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 16:52
Quote:

On 2008-01-02 16:46, vally wrote:
of course I give full support to all the greek organizers except those of butterfly fest ... which the last 3 years go from the worse to the worst ...and of course i would go an live to germany my friend if i had the possibility... but that is another thing hahaha I guess that you have never been in a fest outside greece

Hahaha you would nt believe to how many festivals i ve been to and i know how much better are most of them than our festivals but if you leave in Greece then you should know how hard is to organise a festival like butterfly,i was there all these years and i know the war they had from the local authorities ,,,,something that never happens to the big festivals in Germany...
vally

Posted : Jan 2, 2008 17:47
of course but not to do festivals is better from doing festivals of the lowest quality ... after being in so many festivals for sure you must have been and to samothraki festivals tha past years ... there, also greek organizers have done their best effort in order to offer to the crowd as luch as they could even and in 2005.... and they had problems with the authorities too... especially in 2003... on of the best festivals ever held in the hole world......           liquid style dancers
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 18:06
I have heard the worst from everyone for the last summer greek festival,I think that is difficult now for people to trust a greek festival.
Greek goverment is not so friendly with raves in our land.
We have been so much rediculus to the international trance community,that not even one toyrist trancer would gonna come again in greece to enjoy festival summer.
Everyone trancer around the world knows that greek coops are not friendly for raves..
The only place that I would love to visit again if any summer festival happen in greece ,is SAMOTHRAKI of course,four years wasnt enouph,we want more!!
or else lets do travel out of greece,the best choice I think..
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
@lici@
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 19:13
I agree only in Samothraki we didn't feel robbed and cheated by the organizers.And the location was karmic!The cops are just an excuse we can make nice fests if we want.I never understood why the cops don't chase house parties and that kind of music in general and they chase ravers.Lets try to organize anice fest this year.A remote island like amorgos would be a nice idea
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 19:44
You are so right Alicia,the police and the authorities are just an excuse for the promoters for not doing a big festival in Greece because they are lazy.......

opios einai ekso apo ton xoro pola tragoudia kserei....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
@lici@
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 2, 2008 19:48
[quote]
On 2008-01-02 19:44, DETOX wrote:
You are so right Alicia,the police and the authorities are just an excuse for the promoters for not doing a big festival in Greece because they are lazy.......

opios einai ekso apo ton xoro pola tragoudia kserei....
detox its the first time you agree with me since I joined this forum.It's a nice change!
[/quote]
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 19:55
          Signature:

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 19:57
Read more carefully sweetie or ask X Rust,he seems to understand better.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 20:57
hahahhaha funny and i thought irony is easy recognized by greeks.           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
@lici@
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2008 00:25
i was just happy you agreed honey nothing personal.love between ravers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Festival 2008 in Greece?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance