Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Existence Dance Fetival 29-30-31dec 2006 to 1st jan 2007 Barcelona/Spain
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Existence Dance Fetival 29-30-31dec 2006 to 1st jan 2007 Barcelona/Spain

Yana
SunGirl

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 00:51
Was amasing event ! Thanx to Existence Crew ! Just alittle bit cold even for me russian girl hehe anyway me and all friends of mine who was there had funn and enjoyed from music and people who came to blast !!! Wanted to say Huge Respect to all thouse people who been on the danceflore 30 to 31 dec early morning from 6 to 9 AM thanx all of u !!! I been enjoyed from Pain Killer set and Bliss his show very nice i think ) Also My friend Khopat ejoyed me with his sounds ...only one thing i miss its a Astrix live ...

See u all around ! Keep Blasting !

PS: Here u can find some more pics from Existence . Enjoy

http://www.psysurfeur.com/teuf.php?ans=2006&depart=55

Ix Delisyd

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 16, 2007 02:14
wow...
big reviews in here...

Well, i did´t see most of the sessions in the fest...i was running around covered in fuel among other stuff...(and pleased to be helpfull)...

So I´ll use this post to say thanks...you gave me the opportunity to share this amazing experience with you.
This is the first one...imagine the next!

Andre,Mon,Nuria,Danny Slovoloko, Arnauh, Mary, Chiki, Justiiiiiinnnnn (was so nice to run the Chill with you man, really), Marta, Txavi&Clara, Muny&Co, the not so beloved Octopus Crew, and all the rest...There´s no space in any forum for me to say what i need to say...and no time for you to read!
So let me try the telepathy....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh.......

Do you get ma messege? Sure you can...

And to send a little bit of a proper review:

I have to say i did stop working at a point, so I could dance to Toxic, Kuntact and Fiuzz...my 3 only sessions in this festival, I´m sure they were the best...they always are... jejeje
(no need for big names really)

And, of course, the best Chill Area (if we can call it Chill) ever... no, I´m talking seriously, no BOOM, no FULL MOON, no SAMOTHRAKI, no nothing...
Justo for president for the Gallactic Chill Federation...all the rest, you have something to learn from this guy.

Love you all

m.           "...if I´m free is ´couse I´m always running"
Danilovix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 11:36
some videos:

nun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 12, 2007 19:12
and pictures :

http://www.mic-creation.com/photos/reportage/23/index.html
psysurfeur

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 07:36
hi

i have making video exitence festival , this festival is cool but it was really very cold

I have really to like :
Astral Projection >>>
Dj set > Sun girl !!

you look this page:
http://www.psysurfeur.com/video_trance_goa.php

see you soon

enjoy !!           Psychedelic Peace Party
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Existence Dance Fetival 29-30-31dec 2006 to 1st jan 2007 Barcelona/Spain
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance