Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Eskimo- Can U Pick Me Up (Phantasm, 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eskimo- Can U Pick Me Up (Phantasm, 2003)

spacepenna
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 26, 2003 13:24
Well I just like it a lot Junya!!!
What a great sound!!!
I have the the album, and I don´t have preference, because all tracks are very very good!!!
Keep going mate!!!

Stay Good           DRAGÃO VERMELHO DO LESTE ESPECTRAL
Keep the good vibes and the clean spirit...1
Drope

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 30, 2003 20:59
Junya,

Ur music keeps amazing me man... It's something very fresh and yet with all the right (or freakish if u let me...) influences... Can´t wait to see u in Brasil ...

I actually want to ask u a favor... U seem to be a very musical guy and during ur path u'll be tempted to try another kinds and sounds... but please... u can hv other projects, and ur magick can grow in any direction... but never, please never... turn ur back on psy... don´t let us just standing here hehehe

U´ve got the touch... this cd is a must buy for every one... do not wait till this can't be found anymore... This debut album will be something special in anybodys colection. I know only one thing, it´s only the first Eskimo album, and only mine first Eskimo album...

I'll give 910 overall, this could be 1010 but lets not spoil the kid...

my preferences would be 1,3!,4,8,9 and to justify the 910 the downpoint is 6, but since each time I listen to this cd I like it more... maybe I´ll come back and say I loved it...

PLURall
Junya(Eskimo)
Eskimo

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 1, 2003 22:03
Wow man Thanx,

I am very happy you like the album so much! I will branch out to other things but trance for sure will stay...

I have a new project with Dick Trevor under the name of JUMANJI. Its a bit more serious. Very Fullon, Tribal at times and .::WIDE::. .

I hope you like this also. Like you said, this is the first. who knows where the Eskimo will be going? ha ha ha ha

All the best my friends>>>>>>junya

Chi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 14, 2003 23:13
Junya, you have my congratulations.
This is a very good album, it's full-on like the most released nowadays, but i can clearly spot a difference between this album the Dynamic, for example.

You are very creative in your music, lots of breakdowns, great breakdowns! Nice choice of samples, just a few are a little cheesy, but most are good!

Most of all, your production is excellent... really excellent! You have great skills and are very talented!

Best tracks: Scorpion, Spotted Dots, Dirty trancing, israely beautiful.

This is a very good album, it's regular full-on, but it is varied, most tracks have little to do with each other, each track has it's own atmosphere.

rating: **** - this is a should buy, this guy is very innovative and promises a lot. a breeze of freshness in full-on. some room for improvement, but that will come with time (i hope)
Mad Hatter

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 17, 2003 23:38
congratulations!!
great album! really refreshing fullon after a lack of creativity in this style
keep up the good work junya!

my favorites:1,3,5!,8
          .ONE.
typical

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 25, 2003 04:04
junya for sure the albom is unbelieveble so much enegy and full power but what u make in chuga party there was no word to expres how the people felt and how they look u take all the power from them after u i think the party went down 90 % i didnt listen to a set like yours for years in israel
all the best for you thanks
kilokif
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 25, 2003 09:35
well i can't get over that album it's excatly what i like , the best cd for me full on i have ,amazing .....please more.....
TiMMY
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Aug 4, 2003 02:19
Totally NOT my style, but I LOVE it
And that's the biggest compliment one can get from me

Keep up!
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 4, 2003 13:23
Well totally not my style and I like it either very fresh full on to my ears... I think that in comparison to all other full on releases today, this one has a lot of humor and ambition to make things more interesting..

Bom Bom           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
elC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 25, 2003 12:01
good album

my favorite tracks are "The Scorpion" "Does This Look Infected To You?" & "Crank It Down"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Eskimo- Can U Pick Me Up (Phantasm, 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance