Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Eskimo- Can U Pick Me Up (Phantasm, 2003)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eskimo- Can U Pick Me Up (Phantasm, 2003)

liquidtomer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 15, 2003 17:51
1.THE SCORPION
2.TRAVELING
3.DOES THIS LOOK INFECTED TO YOU?
4.SKAZI - FIRE ON ICE (ESKIMO REMIX)
5.DIRTY TRANCING
6.SPOTTED DOTS
7.CRANK IT DOWN
8.ISRAELY BEAUTIFUL
9.CAN YOU PICK ME UP????
---------------------------------------------------
1.track no 1 it a colobratiob bewtween eskimo and new upcoming artist from israel point very good track nice bass nice breaks keep building all the time very good track 910
track no2.another master piece from eskimo sounds that reminds me a bit of gms and alien project style but the track is much more intresting from their stuff and i like gms a lot.
track no 3.start with build like space cat after that some fx and than a really cool sample of a guy that says is this look infected to u? and than the chaos begin very nice kick very nice breaks nice build super cool sampels i m sure going to dance like a maniac when i will hear this track at a party. 1110
track no 4.well its the well known remix to skazi track and what can i say it 10 times better than skazi its sounds diffrent and with super positive energy to it very nice one 910
track no5.well this track is really something diffrent really good idea suprised me all the time well i even cant describe it listen to it 1210
track no 6.well for me its less good track than the other on the cd dont know why but i cant get connected with it over all a very nice track 810
track no7.another gr8 tune nice fx nice kick again the same formula but still dosnt bored at all nice melody really nice sampels. 910
track no 8.well i love the track beacuse the name of it just kidding the name is good another masterpiece from eskimo very good ides very nice melody nice fx the break on the 5 minute just awsome and than the madness start 910
track no9. well its sounds like a combination bewtween infected old style and simon sounds really good track i m sure that djs will play this track alot on partys. another killer from eskimo 1010
for the full-on lovers this disc is a must have really good one i m sure we will hear a lot from eskimo a young artist with gr8 talante keep up the good work we love u here in israel cant wait for u to come back and play again.
psypunker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 15, 2003 23:49
i like this albom alot it is very good i think

i realy love #3 does this look infectd to you. i hate infectd mushroom but this is ver very powerful track.

i am happy because i listen to trance from 5 years ago and love this music and eskimo has bring it back again with a new style.

well done eskimo, i love you so much
Junya(Eskimo)
Eskimo

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 17, 2003 22:27
Thanx for the great review mate, I am really glad you like my album!!!!!!

see you in tel aviv in july, he he he
liquidtomer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 17, 2003 22:36
cant wait ))
its always a pleasure to have u here in israel u give happines to us ))
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jun 18, 2003 20:43
Well, Junya mate, well done dude, your album is a masterpiece of full on killlllers,

I have been playing most of these tracks for a while now and they just get better everytime, a very fresh style, with excellently produced album, my Favourite on this album has to be Dirty Trancing, really like the direction of this track, full on well produced track without any rules,
Other favourites are 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9

This album is one of the highlight release for me in a long time, and the boy is only getting started.

try it, you will like it
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 19, 2003 15:44
try it... heard it.... wow! like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing album!
real good!
all of you already said the good words and there is nothing for me to add!!!! just great!
good jub junya mate! !
im hearing it over and over again and every time i discovered new stuff!
fav:
well, its hard!
i cant say... those are the highlighted for me:
1- what a pwoerfull opening to this album!
3 - like the sample alote and the chaose after it. and like i said... everytime of hearing it you can discover something new!
5 - im like tomer over here.... i just cant discribe it... fantastic.
8 - well, thanx for the compliment maybe it will bring us peace
amazing track with nice name! well done! very nice and very emotional!
9 - no words! beautyful!

im not a big full-on fan but this one is different for me.
full with good vibes.

cant wait till july!
Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 19, 2003 20:10
indeed!!!
look forward for this great artist pepole

he gonna rock for sure

go boy go
cheers mate

http://www.facebook.com/fatalifanpage
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sounds&Melodies
flower
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jun 19, 2003 22:17
a very good album no doubt

Junya - i expected this cd and i can only say
you are something special no doubt...

though the rmx to skazi...well i prefer it bad
meaning - you made it sound a bit soft...

but all the rest...
yaaammmmmmi
i'm with this cd in my ears allll day

boom
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jun 20, 2003 10:43
Great sounds, this release catch me by surprise... Liked must tracks, specially The Scorpion, Does this look infected to you, Dirty Trancing, Fire and Ice remix, and Can you pick me up. By the way this guy produces music, I imagine how he makes his mixes... Great!
Keep on kicking...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Infected Mind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jun 20, 2003 12:33
crazy crazy crazy that's what i can say...this cd is one of the best one's that i heard in a long time.
eskimo put in this cd is soul and u can hear her scream through the beats.....buy it and fast
Junya(Eskimo)
Eskimo

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 05:52
I am supprised to see most of like Dirty Trancing as your fav track. I love the track but I did not think it would be the most talked about track on the album...........thanx anyway..>
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 12:03
Heared only fire n ice rmx it rox.
all the best junya.
Flotser

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 23:23
Yo i realy was dissapinted from alot of releases lately, but this one is MUCH BETTER.
I realy like it , like the sounds, the cool melodies

and Junya !! (so nice to see you here ) I also realy like dirty trancing

gr8 cd!
sethspun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 23:29
junya new album sounds like a motherf----- keep blasting you stuff is surely coming strong fire n ice is a monster and love the voodoo even though its not on the album im sure it will be out there soon enough haha
keep blasting vanilla coke maniac laterz seth
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jun 25, 2003 15:53
Fantastic album by Junya, full on just like i like it
the Scorpion dirty trancing and can u pick me up are my favourits..very good work eskimo..an album to buy for sure
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Eskimo- Can U Pick Me Up (Phantasm, 2003)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance