Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008

elfnation

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 30, 2008 16:21
message for them...the party gsve us so many good feelings and positive vibes from the begining untill the end of it...! the whole island of kos knew wich dj's were ivited and NONE poster from the one's that they were around had the name of Vierro on it...come and check if you like! the only think i'll like to say it's a huge sorry to Electro Joseph because he didn t know anything about this change on the poster untill he comes to the island so he never had the time to change it on line.that happend because the party was based on a birthday of a friend and i had my mind on it..as for dj Vierro,i thing i'll find a change to explain everything face to face but he saw that no poster had his name on it and that people of kos never thought something like that..what makes you think that i need Vierro's name on line anyway...???
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 30, 2008 16:30
Quote:

On 2008-03-30 16:21, elfnation wrote:
that happend because the party was based on a birthday of a friend and i had my mind on it..as for dj Vierro,i thing i'll find a change to explain everything face to face but he saw that no poster had his name on it and that people of kos never thought something like that..what makes you think that i need Vierro's name on line anyway...???

Lamest excuse ever           i cum in peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance