Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008

electrojoseph82
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Mar 23, 2008 22:52:22
ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008

ELFANATION TEAM " Presents Trance Balance Night @ KOS Island Friday Night - Heaven Club "

Guests......................

>> DJ set by VIERRO

Born in Athens Vierro grew up listening to bands like Genesis, Simply Red and Depeche Mode whilst very carefully studying the steps of the early house music.Some shows on national tv was the only way to get to know better the music industry at the time...Raised by a mother who was always singing in the house as she also had a short signing career back in 1988 Vierro's first exposure to house was Kevin Saunderson and his Inner City project.2 years later Saunderson was "hot" in the scene and he should have a big influence on Vierro and his sound..The sound of Inner City was the impact on Vierro's music personality and the way that different styles of music were mixed in one track set his base for his career in the industry.. In the beggining of the 90's Vierro had become slowly slowly one of the main local force.As a resident in Fashion club his skills and talent was recoqnized and his name soon was known outside of the country via all the tour operators that he got to know.. In the middle of the 90's his talent takes him to long way trip to the Netherlands.Very soon his passionated sets and unique sound took place in Paradiso Amsterdam..Vincent de Moor turned in to a friend of his as Vierro was crazy about his"flowtation" and Michel de Hey opened the door of Combined Forces label where Vierro signed for 3 years with the "Natural High" 12 inch release in 1999. This was also the year that dutch channel TMF broadcasted him live twice in a the year together with Marco V in the DansSalon and Marcello in "the O".The end of the year brings him on top of tmf "new artists of the year".Soon he had the honour to stand in the same festival ( DANCE VALLEY Amsterdam) with Roger Sanchez, Carl Cox,Sven Vath, K. Saunderson, Westbam and the finest in the planet (under the name Panos V). His impeccable mixing techniques, his unique sound and his low profile character managed to stun his audience. 2002 everything turned upside down in Vierro's life. A serious accident throws him out for 2 years. With a diagnosis that Vierro has to stay out for a long period away from the decks and productions we could describe it as an artist's living nightmare... Back in 2005 he "got up" again slowly slowly by spending more time in the studio than performing...soon he ll get signed to slanted black rec in Boston and Ecotone rec in NYC with two different style EP' s.From progresive to pure house , atmospheric and more uptempo are the tracks included in the ep's.. Also featured on international soul diva Chanel's new album Vierro's touch is included on "forget about your boys" and "no love is free".keep your eyes open for the near future .

http://www.myspace.com/djvierro

>> DJ set by ELECTRO JOSEPH *(Xtra Vibes)* DJ / Remixer -

"Electro Joseph" is Joseph Modafferi, started like all DJ¢s and Producers of Electronic Music travelling all over his country and visiting events and parties related to the music he was interested in.At the early 2000 as loyal fan of the Cyber Funk and Sunrise Zone team he was collecting ideas about his dreams for psy-trance music .As psytrance transformed into Full On,Joseph created a studio with equipment like (Class A amplifiers , Prescision Speakers , Console , Stereo Preamp Mixers , Midi Keyboard ,and a Pc offcourse ).So three years later was his first appearance in a huge event that took place at SILO Club (one of the biggest Venues in Attica).Since then he has performed as a DJ/REMIXER in various number of clubs in Athens like (Loft ,Lobby ,An ,Energy ,Underworld ,Chroma ,Lavabore ,MAD) with succesfull artists from Europe and Israel like (GMS , X-Dream , DNA ,The Delta , Gataka , Dynamic , Safi Connection ) for organizers like (Cyber Funk , Natural High , Novus Ordo , Elliens , Plasma Dance , Moonsun).Now he is a member of XTRA VIBES team which organizes events in Athens.

http://www.myspace.com/electrojoseph82

>> DJ set Back 2 Back by PSYTRIBE & RIM

>> Visual by VJ Oddysseus - Phoenixvision (GR)

Dean Odysseus Giakalis known simply as Odysseus. During the early nineties, he was working as an actor and director in film and theater in Hollywood. In 1992, he discovered the now legendary Moontribe full moon gatherings taking place in the Southern California deserts and realized what was happening in the desert was more dynamic and relevant than any work hr could do on stage or film. He directed his last production, The Bacchae, which is the only Ancient Greek play to feature Dionysus as a character, incorporating psychedelic trance and live drumming and began to shift his focus to the gatherings. As a featured drummer he built a reputation by playing live with many prominent DJ's and live acts such as Medicine Drum and Electric Skychurch. By 1995, he started featuring more as a DJ for both Moontribe and as a resident playing sunrise sets for a psytrance collective, Integral Gatherings. By 1999, he was at the heart of many outdoor gatherings, integrating theatrical elements and exploring the fullest potential of the gatherings on many levels, particularly in the evolution of the community. By 2000 he left LA and moved to the Hawaiian Islands holding gatherings every full moon at some of the most powerful locations on Earth. There during that 7 years on the Exotic Islands he switched his focus to exploring the blossoming technology of live visuals. As a VJ, he has performed with live musicians (here in Greece Ona and 1550) and along side DJ's such as Bassnectar and Tipper, with styles varying from House and downtempo to Breaks and proggressive, but none capture the magic of a psytrance event. A year ago he moved to Kos, Greece. Currently, he is working on creating a gathering based on the Burning Man festival here on the Greek Islands.

CLub Info ......................

Location Of Heaven Club < > Lambi , Kos Town

FREE ENTRANCE

Support by MUSIC FM

_ _ This project will combine various dance styles from minimal beats To Full On ones _ _

_ _ So Lets Shake THe Island _ _

"I AM MARRIED WITH Mrs.MUSIC"

"SAYS ELECTRO JOSEPH"

http://www.xtravibes.gr
Kostaxx

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 24, 2008 12:08
Rock the island my mate Joseph!!!!.
Kostas psytribe has nize beatz 2.
I'll fly over withz my private jetz..HOho.
Xtra Vibes

Posted : Mar 24, 2008 16:41
back to kos my friend joseph ho ho.......
good luck to all...

- - - - - - - -
www.xtravibes.gr- - - - -new events added
www.myspace.com/xtra_vibes
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Mar 24, 2008 16:47
best of luck with this one
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
AGnostIC

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 00:42
will be best!joy - rim and psytribe ll be rocks the island!
electrojoseph82
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 26, 2008 18:00
Poster :

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd76/electrojoseph82/ELFNATION-KOSISLAND-28-03-2008.jpg           "I AM MARRIED WITH Mrs.MUSIC"

"SAYS ELECTRO JOSEPH"

freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  75
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 12:31
Funny....Electrojoseph and Co...DJ Vierro and us do not know anything about DJ Vierro playing at HEAVEN...no one said ANYTHING to the DJ or to us which by the way we are the booking agents of DJ VIERRO...SO PLEASE MAKE AN ANOUNCEMENT AND DELETE THE POSTER...TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DJ VIERRO'S NAME AND FAME IN THE ISLAND IS NOT SOMETHING YOU MUST DO.ELECTROJOSEPH WE DEMAND TO STOP THIS CRAP NOW!!!

freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 12:31
Funny....Electrojoseph and Co...DJ Vierro and us do not know anything about DJ Vierro playing at HEAVEN...no one said ANYTHING to the DJ or to us which by the way we are the booking agents of DJ VIERRO...SO PLEASE MAKE AN ANOUNCEMENT AND DELETE THE POSTER...TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DJ VIERRO'S NAME AND FAME IN THE ISLAND IS NOT SOMETHING YOU MUST DO.ELECTROJOSEPH WE DEMAND TO STOP THIS CRAP NOW!!!

electrojoseph82
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 28, 2008 14:21
Quote:

On 2008-03-28 12:31, freezemgzn wrote:

IM NO ORGANIZER FREEZE MGZN.
IM A DJ AND ELFNATION INVITED ME FOR A DJ SET, AS WELL AS ASKED ME TO POST THIS EVENT ON THE NET.
I DEMAND YOU TO STOP THIS CRAP , BECAUSE ,"CRAP STRIKES BACK TO YOU".

IM ALL READY ON THE ISLAND , wish me good luck.

"I AM MARRIED WITH Mrs.MUSIC"

"SAYS ELECTRO JOSEPH"

freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 14:33
ok then give us the elfnation contact..
is simple.
AS FOR CRAP from our site ...CRAP is to claim the right?
who is elfnation then?
anyway...the whole thing is Funny...
Vierro wont play tonight have a nice event.

Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 14:33
*Grabs huge bucket of popcorn and parks front line*
          i cum in peace
electrojoseph82
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 28, 2008 14:44
You claim the right to accuse me for crap , this is the hole picture.Why do you attack an specific DJ of the Event (me)?.

You are 100% wrong on this issue.

I cant answer any other qeustions , I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO.           "I AM MARRIED WITH Mrs.MUSIC"

"SAYS ELECTRO JOSEPH"

freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 15:37
i never attack to you as a dj.
i saw a post by you and you know who is invited you to play there.am i right?
IF YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT to answer to any other questions tell elfnation that we are laughin at them and is more than funny for us all to see this poster...is the greek way to attract people...you put someone in the poster,that you never call !a man known in kos island...
it must be put there by mistake eh?[Vierro's name...hahahaaa]

that so good by elfnation side ...so good and very very into musik 'thing'..........
we laugh at you and belive me craps always return back to those who made them!

electrojoseph no offence mate.
play your musik...
and we will be still laughin at ELFNATION people!

as for Nurbs...yes we are all in this very funny to watch... including me!
elfnation

Posted : Mar 28, 2008 16:37
hi there! elfnation speaking... seems like you don t discus with your people before you have an opinion...maybe dj Vierro is not playing indeed but even if its like this you should have a respect about an organization the club and people you never met before..at least maybe you check whats going on.anyway check your pm for more...

freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 17:09
elfnation i discuss with dj vierro every day and my people!
I do not respect people that take advantage of situations and tell lies...I always check what is going on before i say somethin.
so stop sayin all these cuz u are the one that owe an apology to Vierro and not me .
I never said anythin aboyt the club and exarxos.
i say all these for elfnation that advertise somethin that wont happen!

NO PM yet ...

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ELFNATION @ HEAVEN CLUB < > KOS ISLAND 28/03/2008

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance