Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eclipse 2004:Open air festival Montreal. Ca:jul31-aug 1st DEEDRAH ASTRIX TICON NUCLEAR RAMJET LIVE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eclipse 2004:Open air festival Montreal. Ca:jul31-aug 1st DEEDRAH ASTRIX TICON NUCLEAR RAMJET LIVE

ecnalab

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 22, 2004 07:24
The bus service is very convenient. I will probably get a hotel in the city the day before, to check out the Montreal nightlife then take the bus to the festival. I think I have money for a decent downtown hotel. Some recommendations would be appreciated. Seems like a very well organized festival... I should learn some French before I go

thanks!
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 20:44
ok ecnalab, on Sherbrooke street near corner Berri street ( Montreal downtown), he have many decent hotel , very near from the bus trip corner ( Berri -Ontario) and he have a metro station ( metro berri) near from where the bus trip going started.

If you don t have a car, it will be nery nice for walk because around you can see hotel@ sherbrooke street-restaurant @ st-denis street-downtown-clubs- bus trip corner for Éclipse ( Berri-Ontario street).

The schedule for the bus trip will be online on our web site very very soon at http://www.techsafari.ca

See you at Eclipse
If you need more infos or help , contact me at eric@techsafari.ca or rickam@techsafari.ca

enjoy!
Éric

TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2004 06:00
For peoples who wouldlike live in a hotel very near of the site of the festival. At 15-20 minutes from the site in Ste-Agathe, l'Auberge comte watel is very nice hotel and not to expensive. More info on www.watel.qc.ca

The english version on our web site will be on line in a couples of day. The road trip is very easy and very fast.

Keep in touch

peace

rickam@techsafari.ca
SHIVMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 08:21
BOOM CANADA!!
Sounds like a craaaazy summer for you guys up there!!Good luck everybody and have fun at the Eclipse!!
I am trying to make it to this party... dont know if it will be posssible as that will be like way over one month on a roadtrip-
L.A-E.Canada-L.A!!
Hope to see some of you at Samadhi July 2nd though!!
Enjoy the Sounds and have fun with the amazing line up of artists!!Pray for me so that i make it!!
BOOM SHIVAA!!
          Is there hope??
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jul 9, 2004 05:55
sweet, me and jess are gonna try our hardest to make it to this. Shivma, you should go! i would understand though if ur travel-weary. Hope to see you all there
seb@Mandala
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 01:53
Hi,

I don't know if it was mentioned anywhere in this topic but the camping site will stay open on sunday afternoon and at night till monday morining for people that would like to spend the night there.

The party will go on on till sunday evening with ambiant and chill out music from the afternoon till the end.

BTW, the location is really cool, check out the website for pictures.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 07:59
I'm coming up and bringin nova with me. deedrah is something out of this world... i think this might be one of the best chances to experience his sound in full potential.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 14, 2004 08:28
Yes , no problem for the camping on the site until monday morning.

The infos in english will be available this week on our web site :

http://www.techsafari.ca

Info line

Francais: 514 401 9113
Francais: 450 660 6496
English: 514 401 9104

BUS TRIP from Montreal downtown:

The departures for the buses will be in Montreal downtown, corner Berri-Ontario street near Berri-Uquam metro station. The tickets for the bus are 10 canadian $ in advance @ Musik hall or Psychonaut or 15 canadian $ in the bus.

Departures: Saturday july 31

12h00
14h00
16h00
18h00
20h00
22h00

Return Sunday afternoon

15h00 ( 3 bus et + )
18h00 ( 3 bus et +)

Les Territoires du Grand Manitou, are located at 1 hour north of Montreal. At 12 km passed Ste-Agathe-des-Monts in The Laurentides. Please drive slowly and safely.

FROM MONTREAL AND QUEBEC CITY:

1-Autoroute 40 West, Exit 15 north for St-Jérôme.

2-At St-Jérôme stay on the left for road 15 North direction Ste-Agathe-des-Monts.

3-At Ste-Agathe-des-Monts road 15 north become road 117 north. Drive 12 Km up to the adress 210 Road 117 North.

4-The main gate and the parking is on the right hand side. Please check the banner for the parking.

FROM ONTARIO, USA AND THE FULL MOON:

1-Autoroute 40 East, Exit 15 north for St-Jérôme.

2-At St-Jérôme stay on the left for road 15 north direction Ste-Agathe-des-Monts.

3-At Ste-Agathe-des-Monts road 15 north become road 117 north, drive 12 km up to the adress 210 road 117 North.

4-The main gate and the parking is on the right hand side. Check the banner for the parking .

FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 15:57
The anxiety for the first live of Astrix and Deedrah is something overwhelming...and the Punkadelic psy-deco and the location are making the magic of this festival even more special. I'll be coming with two friends from Brazil for this gathering.
Good luck Techsafari crew
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 18:32
Glad to hear ur gonna be there, Gadi, i'll have to try to find you at some point.

I'm really PSYched for this party. The only artist I'm familiar with is Astrix, but i'll be highly anticipating all performances. I'm just hoping I can find someone with a tent, or that the weather is good enough so that its not necessary.

does anyone know if people will be able to go back and forth to their cars from the party?
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 19:12
Quote:

On 2004-07-14 07:59, Surrender wrote:
I'm coming up and bringin nova with me. deedrah is something out of this world... i think this might be one of the best chances to experience his sound in full potential.

cant wait!!!!!!!
see you all there.
          just flow baby... just flow...
Sihaya

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 21:35
Vector O
Apparently no cars are allowed on the site and the parking lot is pretty far away. If you are feeling genki enough to go back and forth to your car though, I doubt the promoters will stop you. I'm going to try and make it in one backbreaking trip!
Hope to see you there!
RetroActive

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 21:46

seems like its going to be another killer party, just like previous eclipse events!! i would love to go but i have to save up some cash for Transit!

doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 15, 2004 01:21
If all goes well with my transport from Toronto, I will show up in style as well. My only gripe is that I'm going to drive 24 hours (roundtrip) for a 29 hour show!? What ever happened to Friday night!? However, I am very excited for what is probably my last outdoor event of the summer
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 15, 2004 01:55
There is Astral Projection in Montreal in a club called "Aria" on friday night...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eclipse 2004:Open air festival Montreal. Ca:jul31-aug 1st DEEDRAH ASTRIX TICON NUCLEAR RAMJET LIVE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance