Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eclipse 2004:Open air festival Montreal. Ca:jul31-aug 1st DEEDRAH ASTRIX TICON NUCLEAR RAMJET LIVE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eclipse 2004:Open air festival Montreal. Ca:jul31-aug 1st DEEDRAH ASTRIX TICON NUCLEAR RAMJET LIVE

TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 8, 2004 19:33
Hello hello,

The pictures of the amazing site will be announcing on our web site this week. Eclipse will be in Laurentians mountains 1 hours from Montreal in a beautifull place: Les Territoires du Grand Manitou with 2 lacs , 1 lac around the dance floor, american indian typies (18 feet) with a american indian traditionnel ceremonies for the full moon and many surprises around the american indian spirit and culture ... for know more on a part of our history about the first civilisation in North america

See you soon

Enjoy !!
peace

Éric
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 8, 2004 19:48
Hey Eric,

The closer we get to the date of the fest the more anxious I get, even more after we talked at the Omni Festival. I hope you and your canadian buddies had a great time over there. Good luck with everything.

Fabs
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 8, 2004 20:04
Hello Fabs,

time is the time, hehe , the omni dance festival was amazing ! I was really happy to play at this festival in the morning...

see you at Eclipse
take are

Éric
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2004 19:49
For travellers from USA, the tickets are available a 30$ usa $ in advance , a good deal at :

New York: Satellite, 259 Bowery 212 995 1744

Boston: Satellite, 613 536 5482

Philadelphie: 611 , 215 413 9100

See you soon !!

Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 20:30
....and I can assure all of you who missed omni fest that his(Rickam's) morning set was one of the best of the weekend!

Hope I can make it to eclipse! Deedrah is going to rock!

~Lauryn

Quote:

On 2004-06-08 20:04, TechSafari wrote:
Hello Fabs,

time is the time, hehe , the omni dance festival was amazing ! I was really happy to play at this festival in the morning...

see you at Eclipse
take are

Éric

Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 12, 2004 12:31
hi there all, do you guys know how much costs round-trip ticket NY-Montreal ? how many hours by car ? I land on 29/7 so maybe maybe .. or maybe I'll catch a tremp ?           Dance is my Trance
nicktornetta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 13, 2004 10:13
much love for dado super nice guy, and on top of that he is a brilliant musician!
ramy(spiritual world)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 13, 2004 14:21
I CAN'T WAIT..

!!..BOOM SHANKAR..~!!
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 14, 2004 02:36
Hello Chaka Laka,

From New york by car it is 7 or 8 hrs MAXIMUN. It is 1 hrs in the North from Montreal on amazing place with 2 lacs ( 1 lac in front 500 feet of the dance floor and the other one around the camping area. The ticket price is very cheep for usa travellers or international travellers, only 30 usa in advance or 35$ usd at the gate.

The festival start Saturday morning at 11 am with ambiant-downtempo dj set by Neerav from Interchill records and Eclipse close sunday at 17h00 with a special closer ambiant-downtempo dj set from Arash Atman from Samothraki. Grece)....

Enjoy !!

Éric
Sihaya

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 14, 2004 09:09
The location sounds perfect and I can`t wait to be there celebrating with everybody again. This might even make up for the fact that last year`s Eclispe was held the day I moved to Japan!!! Its been ages since I`ve heard Neerav too. Great website as well (Yann or Guylaine?). The Eclispe parties have always been some of the best for me! Thank you Eric, Dom et Yann et la gang! A bientot! Jayme

Ruod-Rik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 15, 2004 22:22
looks like a killler party congratulations to party promoters
ciao           V/A Exotica OUT NOWW
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 16, 2004 10:19

Eclipse 2004 will take place on a amazing natural site, 1 hour from Montreal in the beautifull Laurentians. To get there, you go 15th North, and right after Ste-Agathe, the 15 ends and become the 117. Follow it until Eclipse. It's 12 km after St-Agathe. It's at Les Territoires du Grand Manitou. Crazy pics are availables on our web site at: http://www.techsafari.ca

Bring your tents, swims suits and goods vibrations!!!
More than 2000 peoples and travellers expected for the gathering !

Voilà enfin le dévoilement du site ou aura lieu ECLIPSE 2004. Le magnifique site est situé seulement à 1 heure au Nord de Montréal dans les Laurentides. Un seul chemin à suivre : la 15 Nord qui deviendra la route 117. Ca se passe aux Territoires du Grand Manitou situé à 12 kilomètres au Nord de St-Agathe . Les photos sont disponibles sur notre site internet au http://www.techsafari.ca . N’oubliez pas votre tente, votre maillot de bain et surtout votre bonne énergie ! Tous les artistes sont confirmés ! Tech Safari vous y attends impatiemment. Plus de 2000 personnes et voyageurs en provenance de l’Ontario, de l’Ouest Canadian, des États-Unis et même de l’Europe sont maintenant attendus pour Éclipse !

Enjoy yourself!
Peace
Tech Safari

ecnalab

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 19, 2004 00:56
I'm thinking of going to this .. The progressive line-up is amazing. I don't understand French, so the info on the site is a bit useless to me:) I was just wondering if there is a shuttle from the city, or If I should just rent a car... I've never been to Canada before ... any info or advice is much appreciated. I think I'm gonna spend a day or two in the city as well in a hotel room so i could check out the town.           -xo Truffle Radio ox-
Waves of Psychedelic and Progressive Trance
http://ecnalab.com/radio

playing : FREq ~ Human Blue ~ Son Kite ~ Prometheus ~ Vibrasphere ~ XV Kilist ~ Ticon ~ Atmos
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 21, 2004 03:14
For the bus trip fom Montreal downtown ( @ Berri corner Ontario street,
6 departures and return are designed: morning / afternnoon and saturday night (bus trip ticket is 10$ in advance or 15$ in the bus). More infos soon on our web site.

The location of the festival is 1 hours in the north from Montreal.

For the hotel, many hotels is available in downtown, it depend of your budget.

You need infos about the hotel in Montreal ?
Sihaya

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 21, 2004 06:24
Ecnalab,
there are usually many festivals/events in Montreal in late July, so you might want to book a hotel early or you might have to look harder when you arrive. Good luck and hope to meet you there though.

Erik,
I`d be happy to translate any info for Eclipse again...just ask. Ca me derange pas de tout! A bientot!
Jayme
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eclipse 2004:Open air festival Montreal. Ca:jul31-aug 1st DEEDRAH ASTRIX TICON NUCLEAR RAMJET LIVE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance