Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - EARTHDANCE 2007, Sept 14,15,16 * Central Illinois* w/ Sirius Isness & more.....
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EARTHDANCE 2007, Sept 14,15,16 * Central Illinois* w/ Sirius Isness & more.....

PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 18:56
i disagree with the lack of spirituality. i agree at points there were situations where things did not seem as spiritual as normal, but that was on Friday when all the harder Psy was on the main stage, and the ambient was on the big stage. after wandering to the ambient stage, the spirituality came back to me in full force, and i loved it!

i think one other thing that contributed to the momentary non-spiritual vibes was the high attendance from local Illinois students. i encountered so many kids that kept referring to the event as the best "rave" they had been to, and that they had never heard this kind of music before, and etc.

what that says to me is that this event KICKED ASS and BLEW UP. if a high percentage of "ravers" gave Psytrance an ear or two this weekend, then this definitely was spiritual for a lot of people, if not for damon. this event had the energy and spirituality of AUM (most of the time), but so close to home

things are GROWIN!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

light_trance

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 18, 2007 01:18
Friday night was awesome, as well the Sat'day morning till stage moved to main ground (I have never danced so much on first night/morning of any festival so far!) AND once on the main stage ....... WoW........
I will need some rest to write about it,,,, till then .... MidWest Rocks!
IcycoiL

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 18, 2007 22:28
Just wanted to express a big thank you to all for contributing to my first, and fantastic Illinois (outdoor) trance experience. The more I see of this country the more beautiful I think it is!
I thought the music was lots of fun even though I missed a lot of highlights due to being a narcoleptic wuss for the cold. From what I heard the sets were well planned out and mostly seemed to make sense in the timelots which artists played. To me that is really important and adds to the overall experience.
Mubali's new stuff is really cool! I can definitely get down with those groovy ass shakin basslines and crazy sounds. It's even slow enough for me to dance to! Thanks for sharing it with us!
I really appreciated getting to reconnect with people, but especially connecting with new, and a lot of very cool people, some of whom I had been wanting to meet in the flesh for quite awhile.
Also, a special thanks to The Family Of Light crew, who generously let me play chill on their swanky new DJ gear and lovely soundsystem. That was a lot of fun!
Can't wait to come back to IL. Good vibes all around!
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 18, 2007 22:31
this one really was a stonker. Hands down best midwest party ive yet experianced, and i dont think im along in the assumption.
Things in the midwest keep getting better and better , and i cant wait to see what 08 has in store.

Chilluminati and Trance Psyndicate did a fantastic job on this one, and deserve major kudos           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 19, 2007 02:44
This was an amazing event and was great to be in the bundle of love energy in the midwest after travelling near and far this summer. Mad crazy props to Trancepsyndicate and friends for making a memorable event!! Thanks to all those that participated in workshops (sorry about the cord for horns, oops!)

Lots of people been putting pix up on http://www.trancepsyndicate.com/ed2k7gallery/

Also HardcoreNate put a zillion videos under the title " Earthdance - Illinois - 2007 " on youtube.

Great to have such a strong female presence on the dancefloor too , yay balance! To have people going until they shut the music off is a big treat as well (check it at

)
DJ_X-Pulse

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 20, 2007 16:46
thanx a lot for all people who make this event, who dancing on this events - and SUN which BURN my head and face
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - EARTHDANCE 2007, Sept 14,15,16 * Central Illinois* w/ Sirius Isness & more.....
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance