Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - EARTHDANCE 2007, Sept 14,15,16 * Central Illinois* w/ Sirius Isness & more.....
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EARTHDANCE 2007, Sept 14,15,16 * Central Illinois* w/ Sirius Isness & more.....

Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 04:20
Workshop Schedule for Earthdance!

Look forward to people sharing their presence in the light of knowledge transfer!

12:00 to 12:30 Free School
Formed on the basis that everyone knows a little of something, this is your opportunity to be the teacher and share bits of knowledge, a small skill, or insight with others in a freeform format. Also, brings items to munch on to share as we gear up for a day of art and knowledge.

12:30 to 1:45 Oh, so Horny
Come learn how to use Polymer Clay to make your own wearable costume accessory – horns! Clay will be provided and an oven to cook your creations for later pickup. Explore your creative side with instruction by Jeffz.

1:45 to 3:15 Gender Reconciliation aka Brother/Sister Circle
Enjoin to understand differences between genders and how we can better understand the opposite sex. Learn how to approach sexual encounters in a safe positive (and respectful) manner. Through shredding our perceptions of division between genders and learning how to treat each other through respect and love we heal the greater whole of our planet.

3:15 to 4:45 Cycles of Time: New Age, Mayan End Date and New Paradigms of Consciousness
Earth Changes and the connection of our present era to the Fall of Atlantis, Great Flood, Pole Shift and the Earth Changes at the opposite end of the Great Year Cycle 13,000 years ago. Why animals have their spines parallel to the planet while humans, in their waking hours, have their spines perpendicular, and how this influences our 'Spirit Walk' and our responsibilities to planetary consciousness. The meaning of dimensional shifts into the 4th and 5th dimensions. Direction of consciousness in male and female forms, differences in male and female power on a planetary scale, and how working with the Earth Center / Female Source can hold the planet together. Led by John Sacelli

4:45 to 5: 45 Introduction to Qi Gong Workshop for Health

Qi Gong, pronounced "Chee Gung" is the root science of all of the Chinese martial arts. It has been practiced for thousands of years in China for the purpose of healing self and others. In this introductory workshop, you will learn a moving meditation consisting of eight separate exercises. You will learn how to harness the power of the universe to increase your own Qi, and to remove any blockages in your energy system. Your teacher, Worth Hartzell L.M.T., has been a student of Qi Gong for five years.

5:45 Head over to pray for peace!
SineTerra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 12, 2007 00:40
Have some work pressures (don't we all) and can only come for a part of night Friday to Saturday. When are Phutureprimitive and Mubali scheduled to play? Don't want to miss their performances. Thanks.
famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 12, 2007 21:20
I need a ride from Minneapolis to be able to come to this one..If any one has extra space in their car, I am willing to pitch in for gas/supplies etc. Lets see what destiny has in store for me this weekend..
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 07:59
Quote:

On 2007-09-12 00:40, SineTerra wrote:
Have some work pressures (don't we all) and can only come for a part of night Friday to Saturday. When are Phutureprimitive and Mubali scheduled to play? Don't want to miss their performances. Thanks.

You should be fine with Rain's chill set. Not sure about Mubali though.           http://www.chillumafia.com
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 08:25
So my last statement about playing live friday is actually incorrect... I'll be playing live on Saturday night.           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 08:46
cant wait for this.. the deco will be in full effect!
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 16:49
good luck to all my midwestern friends. sounds like a corker
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 17:11
so Mubz gets to play on the big system....

100,000 watts of funk for our trunks

ya better belt that one out on this beast man....           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 01:49
here we go!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 07:27
I just finished remixing several of my tunes in preparation for this, plus I have two new tunes to play on this system... One of the tracks will also be a debut of a personal side "progect". This track should aid in the transition from telepathik's style into mine (I hope) Not to mention it sounded like a fun idea... so y'all get to hear the first exploits of "Captain Crunch" (working name)           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
GeaL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 20:25
Make it hap'n, Cap'n!           Psychedelic Trance in Chicago, IL
http://www.audiognomes.com

GeaL Mixes available @ http://www.audiognomes.com/gnometones.htm
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 20:45
have fun ya'll looks like a killer line-up
djSF

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 15, 2007 09:06
I guess the lineup is only as good as who actually plays, huh? - gwyn (formally of the lineup)
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 05:02
this is going to be short and sweet.

THANK YOU CHILLUMINATI.

THANK YOU TRANCEPSYNDICATE.

THANK YOU ATTENDEES.

THANK YOU PERFORMERS.

once again this event has topped any previous event ive attended and become a part of, INCLUDING AUM FESTIVAL. AUM festival was AMAZING, but this party was even MORE amazing because of the sound system, because of the youthful energy, because of the midwest family, because of ALL OF US.

just keep having more and more fun, and i notice more and more people are able to dance all the way through the night.

so much effort, cooperation, and collaboration put into this event, i could not have imagined it any other way.

this party had the energy and power of AUM, but so much closer to home. the midwest USA is truly becoming the Psy capitol of the country, and hopefully someday the world (in my opinion). the bonds we are forming, the experiences we are sharing and culminating, the seeds we are planting for the future, are all coming together in great and great magnitudes of synergy as these events progress and compile.

LIFE DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN EARTH DANCE 2007, and im SO GLAD to know that so many of us will be contributing our efforts to future events to create events that will continue to exceed the previous ones. its crazier than ive EVER imagined, and its only getting CRAZIER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

and special props to Damon, not only for dancing for several hours on end, but for being present and coherent for the entire weekend despite the cold and lack of sleep. you are truly a trooper my friend, and i thoroughly enjoyed your effort and enthusiasm on the dancefloor!

and Good Bye to Varun, have safe travels and fun times in India, bring us back some amazing tapestries to buy from you so we can throw an extra-crazy welcome back party when you return!!!

THIS EVENT was FULL of hints and evidence that my life, your life, our lives, are a dream. Life is a complex system generating infinite possibilities, all which are always unfolding right before our eyes. my friends, we are part of something far greater than any individual, any state, and single country, will ever understand. i love everyone for the energy we have shared, information exchanged, and experiences held together.

we are truly a Collective, and i truly look forward to continuing this process of evolution with all of you

THANKS AGAIN!

-Abrahm           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 07:56
WOW

Tyler for pulling this out - WOW

Phutureprimitive - WOW

Paradigm - WOW

Crazy Russians - WOW

SunRa, golombki & dancing on Sunday morning - WOW

Sahil & his outstanding comedy - WOW

Nate, Pandemic, their fogger and lasers - WOW

Girl with dreadlocks I forced to dance between projector & screen on Saturday night - WOW

Kim - WOW

One complaint: whole event seemed less spiritual for some reason ......

PS. Where's my chillum?

Hopefully Elandorf will be available next year again cause I don't want to drive to NCN

http://www.chillumafia.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - EARTHDANCE 2007, Sept 14,15,16 * Central Illinois* w/ Sirius Isness & more.....
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance