Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - earth dance 2006 at nekkies!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

earth dance 2006 at nekkies!

Tundra
Hydraglyph

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 18:58
Quote:

On 2006-08-25 01:36, Wallace wrote:
They sure can, problem with capetonians they don't know a good thing till they no longer have it. there are very few places in Cape Town that have the facilities that Nekkies does - large river, olympic size pool, plenty camping, showers, toilets, etc. But most of all they want us there. Its a serious problem finding any sort of venue these days, they just don't want parties. Worse than that is once a party is going neighbours phone the police and they come and close you down. If big money is spent on production and international artists are flown in this cannot happen, one has to be very sure of the venue. You show any local organiser a better option and they will jump at it.

Anyway Greg, pretty rich coming from you, only place I've ever heard that you've played at is that yuppie scum, grab your money and run venue, opium. You seem quite happy to perform your art to a bunch of heaving juvenile jocks who don't know or care about the music or the journey. Any "degredation" of sa trance will be due to the migration of the mindless masses fueled by desperate dj's who will sell their own mother for a "big mac" or 15 seconds of "instant gratification". Bottom line is that only people can wreck sa trance, not a camping site, just my 2 cents.

You got served, hehe           A beer in the hand is worth 2 in the fridge
www.myspace.com/hydraglyph
el gringo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 10:17
hey wallace fuc you. you dont know me or my scene fuc off. i have played for the labyrinth party since they started and am a resident there i support them cause where else would we party during the week. and fuc you for bringing money into it.every wednesday i throw a free party at cool runnings on long street. i aint grabbing any ones money there just trying to offer free fun for that bit of the scene that dont like opium that much.in fact i have only ever spent money making parties, when your small scale its harder than when your a big agent .so shut up. i have thrown sic underground parties BY MYSELF with help from a core group of friends for the past three seasons you dont know about them cause i dont let you, where are from any way speaking like youknow me, damn i want to meet you bitch it could be a nice fite, faggot!! ask around ask some people about the outdoor parties i have made and how awesome the little venues have been. fuc you. the reason i started doing those parties in the first place ( i have never made a profit) was to have a space away from the common trance fuc like you who thinks they know to much. please speek to me in person if you know who i am i would like to tell you in person to fuc off. am playing opium next week come check it out you jealous bitch. the big parties incape town are abusiness. i am not. 1337 there where definitley cops at the origin lots ask simon the floor manager hes the one who went and did the pr to chill them out. once again wallace fuc you ask around find out what i really do in this town and fuc off.
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 10:35
Quote:

On 2006-08-30 10:17, el gringo wrote:
hey wallace fuc you. you dont know me or my scene fuc off. i have played for the labyrinth party since they started and am a resident there i support them cause where else would we party during the week. and fuc you for bringing money into it.every wednesday i throw a free party at cool runnings on long street. i aint grabbing any ones money there just trying to offer free fun for that bit of the scene that dont like opium that much.in fact i have only ever spent money making parties, when your small scale its harder than when your a big agent .so shut up. i have thrown sic underground parties BY MYSELF with help from a core group of friends for the past three seasons you dont know about them cause i dont let you, where are from any way speaking like youknow me, damn i want to meet you bitch it could be a nice fite, faggot!! ask around ask some people about the outdoor parties i have made and how awesome the little venues have been. fuc you. the reason i started doing those parties in the first place ( i have never made a profit) was to have a space away from the common trance fuc like you who thinks they know to much. please speek to me in person if you know who i am i would like to tell you in person to fuc off. am playing opium next week come check it out you jealous bitch. the big parties incape town are abusiness. i am not. 1337 there where definitley cops at the origin lots ask simon the floor manager hes the one who went and did the pr to chill them out. once again wallace fuc you ask around find out what i really do in this town and fuc off.

this is great , a fight....you see code A, mandark and mysel fhave been behaving/...so nice to have others causing the shit

el gringo.... dont worry what other say, if you believe in what you are doing then thats all the matters.... well unless you are raping bunny rabbits on the dancefloor...

btw ...does anyone want to book Dj Megaraver for the up n' coming season?
el gringo

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 10:43
thanks guy i know. but a fight yes that would be nice this guy obviously thinks he knows me , he used my name so as a man he should come to me face to face with his issues not on the net. officially on the net i challenge him to come to me in person and say it again, i want a fight i have waitin so long for some one who gives me a real reason bring it on wallace bitch, will be at opium next week ..... actually fuc that i am going this week and tonight i am at cool runnings- pic your day wallace bitch.
Bedlam

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 12:11
I enjoy nekkies for its facilities and the river, but it lacks shade, something we all require during the day at these parties.

Datafreak

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 14:29
I also think Nekkies is alright, the venue isnt the prettiest by far, i just get paranoid when i walk into the river every step is a thought of glass under the feet...

but those ablutions are a vast improvement over portapotties, and the heat is solved with some umbrellas

imho if you get bored with the venue just dont go to nekkies... im not picky, so long as the lineup/music is good, the people are friendly and the planning is done well... most of which you wont find out till you're there... so i dont complain           do not seek, be found...
mr_sparx
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 03:49
well tickets booked and getting ready

will see you guys there

looking forward to seeing all the familar SA faces
Trooper

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 12:54
Earthdance is global event for Peace! so Please lets not fight in this post!

As for Nekkies... not a bad venue at all. If you go down the list of what a venue should have, then there is a lot of ticks on the Nekkies list. All venues have postive bits and negative bits!

As for the broken glass... the trance scene in general (and this include all of us older trancers) are not respecting the land anymore... the broken glass is mostly from us parting there and LITTERING all over the place! I think it is time that we all work at parties and clean-up after ourselves and clean-up after our fellow party goers. We must take responsiblity for the all the broken glass. It is not only the organisers responsibilty to clean-up the mess, we are all adults, so lets clean-up after ourselves.

RESPECT THE LAND I SAY! and maybe organisers would be able to find other venues, because farmers know that we will look after their land.
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 16:58
Quote:

faggot!!

yes, you are
mr_sparx
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 4, 2006 12:14
7 days to go and then we will see all you funky peeps undther the SA sky

cant wait
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 16:33
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 16:58, code a wrote:
Quote:

faggot!!

yes, you are

hahaha , the scene has never been this gay before!
el gringo

Posted : Sep 4, 2006 17:31
maybe code a is just a bit worked up cos he never got to have his date with shift.
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 14:17
cos i know you two are in love
mr_sparx
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 7, 2006 19:23
getting closer and closer!!

gonna be nice to be down south fro a bit
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - earth dance 2006 at nekkies!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance