Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - E-Jekt - Dark Fader ( Phonokol. Jul. 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

E-Jekt - Dark Fader ( Phonokol. Jul. 2005 )

Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Nov 12, 2005 20:13
a very good full on album. many hits on the dancefloor, some i can even listen to at home. missed some variety, but u can feel the talent of these guys, so i'll give it 8/10 my favorite: 2,3 (!), 6, and 9.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 18:04
i just listened to this album after a while of just playing the top hard dancefloor tracks @parties. i must say that the value of the music is so much more, yes i cant listen to a2d2 anymore at home... wouldnt mind it at a party though... i now find tracks like #8,#10 as the top tracks of the album... the line that comes in for track 8 at 4:59 is my definition of acid music. it creeps up and then explodes/melts on you, never really there but still so puncturing.... total rythmic acid. #10 is the bomb, at 140 it has so much potential.... damn, great cd.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 21:04
Agree with most of the positive comments. This is really fresh!! I wasn't expecting this kind of psychedelia from phonokol anymore, and tracks 2 and 3 are really psychedelic.
Track 1 is more your regular groovy full on track, well done. I don't like track #5, it's a bit dull compared to the rest.

Now what REALLY made my day is tracks 6(!),7(!) and 8(!), they make you change dimension! Be prepared to be drifted away. Excellent!!

Last track is a smoother, i guess a cool 'encore' track

Peace and keep up the good work!!

V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 22:54
Uri and Nir BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This album still rock my shitty car.

amazing - i think - one of the gr8-est album so far.

tracks 3*** rules**** 6,7 [KILLERRRRR] ,
8 <killlllleeeeerrrrr>

NEED I SAY MORE???????????

PEACE!!!!!           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Oct 27, 2006 16:48
This album rocks
i will be happy too hear this cd at the party.           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 30, 2006 00:17
just gave pair of listens to this one and have to say it is very solid work on the border of night and melodic stuff. very impressive and 'in the face' cd. continue with this style plz - couraging one!           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
splinter
Splinter / Kode Six

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 30, 2006 07:27
hehe this is so last year

AMAZING ALBUM.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 2, 2007 16:35
Quote:

On 2005-08-11 20:30, Surrender wrote:
Review

Fav. tracks: 1,2,3,4,7,10

OMG! A member of the group has reviewed his own groups album!?!? And he’s a moderator! *shaizhe* Oh shit, better delete his post or something (Nah, Surrender has little or nothing to do with this release since he joined the E-Jekt group later on). .. I bought this album a year ago because of massive hype from people like Pavel (a member). I'm very sad to say that I still haven't really listened to the album. I've tried a couple of times but almost find my self yawning of boredom and it ends with me changing CD to some real psytrance. It seems to be very unoriginal/boring and generic. I will however try to find a place and time to take a deeper listen, I'm sure it deserves a lot of the positive feedbacks and hypes it has been getting. I just need to find them, those moments.. Hope I do.

Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 2, 2007 19:49
Quote:

On 2007-03-02 16:35, spytooned psytones wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-11 20:30, Surrender wrote:
Review

Fav. tracks: 1,2,3,4,7,10

OMG! A member of the group has reviewed his own groups album!?!? And he’s a moderator! *shaizhe* Oh shit, better delete his post or something (Nah, Surrender has little or nothing to do with this release since he joined the E-Jekt group later on). .. I bought this album a year ago because of massive hype from people like Pavel (a member). I'm very sad to say that I still haven't really listened to the album. I've tried a couple of times but almost find my self yawning of boredom and it ends with me changing CD to some real psytrance. It seems to be very unoriginal/boring and generic. I will however try to find a place and time to take a deeper listen, I'm sure it deserves a lot of the positive feedbacks and hypes it has been getting. I just need to find them, those moments.. Hope I do.

Gadi (Surrender) was not a part of E-Jekt when this album was released. He took the place of Nir Shoshani aka Hujaboy that left to focus on his solo efforts.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Ernie

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 2, 2007 20:01
Hard top notch night stuff.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 3, 2007 14:04
Quote:

On 2007-03-02 19:49, Pavel wrote:
Gadi (Surrender) was not a part of E-Jekt when this album was released. He took the place of Nir Shoshani aka Hujaboy that left to focus on his solo efforts.

Good for him (Hujaboy). Why isn't discogs.com up-dated on the situation? Is Gadi and the otha dood working on a new album? Which tracks of E-Jekt that is released has Gadi been a part of?
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 4, 2007 00:48
Quote:

On 2007-03-03 14:04, spytooned psytones wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-03-02 19:49, Pavel wrote:
Gadi (Surrender) was not a part of E-Jekt when this album was released. He took the place of Nir Shoshani aka Hujaboy that left to focus on his solo efforts.

Good for him (Hujaboy). Why isn't discogs.com up-dated on the situation? Is Gadi and the otha dood working on a new album? Which tracks of E-Jekt that is released has Gadi been a part of?

Discogs are being nazi regarding issues like that. I have been trying for months to delete Yoni Oshrat from Psysex profile there. He's not a member of Psysex for over a year. So i don't even bother with the rest. I've heard new tunes live, not sure whether they have been released yet.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - E-Jekt - Dark Fader ( Phonokol. Jul. 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance