Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - E-Concert 2006: Yahel, Psycraft, Dali, B & W, Yotopia, Vibe Tribe, Shanti, Hujaboy, Etnica , WM,
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

E-Concert 2006: Yahel, Psycraft, Dali, B & W, Yotopia, Vibe Tribe, Shanti, Hujaboy, Etnica , WM,

#Liquidream2012#

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 21:53

or...

taken from --> http://rraurl.com/djs/profile.php?dj=rogerlyra

Roger Lyra
[Rio de Janeiro - RJ]

progressive / trance

» Atualizado em: 10.08.06 - 18:00
» RELEASE

Premiado o melhor DJ do Rio de janeiro em 2005 pela Revista DJ Sound, é considerado o principal nome do EURO TRANCE no Brasil, tornando-se a principal referência no país quando o assunto é o som propagado em todo planeta por nomes como Paun Van Dyk, Armin Van Buuren e Tiesto...
#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 7, 2006 22:32
or even his official website

-> http://www.rogerlyra.com.br/

try to look, in his website, if theres anywere written that his a "psy-trance dj", and has being playing in the psychedelic scene for years, and show me.
I think the "facts" talk for thenselves...

-------------------------------------------

ps: and about Mr Daut, i dont know him, i dont have anything against him, but if his ideal as a "guy of the scene" is bring everyweek GMS and Skazi with big outdoors, 'VIP Area' and expect a "good crowd", i really think its sad and hes in the wrong way.

#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 8, 2006 18:10
in It_Peyote_Killer review he said this party had VIP Area..

"The presence of a BACKSTAGE area, also got my attention. They charged R$40 (10 less than what I payed for the normal ticket) just so that poeple could dance in another place. Which was "CLOSE" to the stage. Just to showe themselves of. To FEEL separate from the others. "

haha, come on, and u gonna tell me this is "serious" crew related to psy scene? Making raves with VIP Area?
Ow god.
This crew should be ashamed to do this kind of thing.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 8, 2006 20:53
Once again, I have to agree with most of what #Liquidream2012# written, specially about what concerns the party which is the subject of this topic.

VIP area is basically a certificate of "this is not even close to what a real psychedelic event is about".

I'm no one to say what a psy event should or should not be, but IMHO VIP areas are just a way to collect more money with the side-effect of creating a terrible show-off atmosphere. It is a sad reflection of how our psyscene is becoming more and more about money, and each time less about creating the proper environment for psychedelic experiences.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Sep 9, 2006 01:47
Vip area is for pigs carajos hehehehe           cna't find it
Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Sep 11, 2006 20:44
Is this a joke? Come on, i never said that i agree with vip area or that Roger Lyra ia a psy dj, i only said that ur personal atack for Roger Lyra is not fair.
If u wanna know, i agree with u, i don't like his job, but i'm not telling lies to isratrance comunity.
#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 11, 2006 22:35
Bro, u didnt said u agree with VIP Area, but u said that e-concert was a serious psy crew, and serious psy crew dont make raves with VIP Area. So...its kind of funny ur way of thinking

You said that i was "telling bulshitt", and e-concert was a serious crew, and now u admit that VIP Area is sad and its not a thing of serious crews? Something strange, no?

In ur last post u said:
" Sorry, but i don't see any problems in the party organization, the problem in Rio is the crowd. "

Let me ask u, who organized the VIP Area? The crowd?
Again u r being paradoxal, u say "i dont see problems in the party organization", and now say that u dont agree with VIP Area. Strange, and again what u say doesnt 'fit' in the reallity of the facts.

If u admit that a serious psy crew dont make raves with VIP Area and at the same time say "e-concert is a serioous psy crew" ur beeeing totally paradoxal, sorry...

U ask my problem with roger lyra and i said it, "he has no relation with psy scene". Its not a 'personal' attack, its a fact and i think it was proved. Its not a matter of oppinion, its a matter of facts.

and u tell this: "If u want to know, i agree with u, i dont like his job...."

It looks like u confess that u agree with many things i said. And in the same time show that i was not telling "bulshit" at all.

"If u wanna know, i agree with u, i don't like his job, but i'm not telling lies to isratrance comunity"

Again u dont make things clear, what r the 'lies'? Its easy to say 'lies' when u dont say what are the lies.
Show me where r the lies.
Its the same attitude u had in the last post, we discussing facts, and u just appear to say "ow, its bulshit", "people dont know what they r taling". Now is "they are lying", and again u dont prove anything. I think i prove with facts that many thing i was saying r true.

I think both things, 1- E-Concert is not a serious psy crew related to psy scene. And 2 - Roger Lyra is not a psy DJ were proved with facts, so i dont see the "lie"

ps: sorry but, looking ur posts seems that u r personnaly connected and know the guys of the crew and just dont want to accept any criticize of things and facts that r in your face.

#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 11, 2006 23:23
Again, dont take it personally. This is not about me or u, but about e-concert.
Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 12, 2006 17:00
Ok, let's go again.

First of all, E-concert is not a crew, the crew is E-quality. And if u don't think they are a serious crew, u should look for additional information.
It's not easy to make a "LEGAL" party, because a pvt without "alvará" and all the other stuff even my Mom can do.
What u are saying is that a not legal party is better than a legal party. And i can tell you that it is not, unless u want only money, because u need a sort of things to make a legal party, and it is not cheap.

I know it is not personal, and i think it is the best way to meet the other side, other opinions... I'm only telling u mine. And mine opinion is that before tell isratrance community fake informations, u should search for true info's.

All the best mate.
Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 12, 2006 18:18
Quote:

On 2006-09-11 22:35, #Liquidream2012# wrote:
2 - Roger Lyra is not a psy DJ were proved with facts, so i dont see the "lie"

I said that ur MISTAKE, not a "lie" was telling everybody that Roger Lyra was the guy behind E-quality.
Just it.
Cheers.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 12, 2006 19:49
OK, guys, good discussion, I guess we all learnt something here, but the on-topic part is long gone, so please finish it in PM.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - E-Concert 2006: Yahel, Psycraft, Dali, B & W, Yotopia, Vibe Tribe, Shanti, Hujaboy, Etnica , WM,
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance