Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - E-Concert 2006: Yahel, Psycraft, Dali, B & W, Yotopia, Vibe Tribe, Shanti, Hujaboy, Etnica , WM,
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

E-Concert 2006: Yahel, Psycraft, Dali, B & W, Yotopia, Vibe Tribe, Shanti, Hujaboy, Etnica , WM,

J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 14:30
Dude, I agree with almost everything u mentioned.
But what can we do?? If a like the music, of the "LINE-UP" as you said, I'll go to the party if it pleases me.

One thing u should know, and without a doubt, AGREE with it.

Parties r made from our own best intentions. I u r with your friends, many girls shaking their asses beside u, good music, and OF COURSE, a good and positive energy, ANY PARTY CAN BE GREAT.
It's only a matter of how u look @ things.
If u keep bitching forever, how can u enjoy a party???

You know why I’m saying this??
Cause I did enjoy the party.
Ups and downs apart, I HAD A GREAT TIME THERE.

Quote:

On 2006-08-29 00:02, #Liquidream2012# wrote:

ps 3: Underground artists? Is this a joke? A commercial "show" with Yahel, Shanti, Psycraft, Dali...hahaha..bro, these artists play everyday, every week in RJ,

And Line-up r not everything, I agree.
But u know why these guyes r always playing, every weekend in Rio, BH - BW was here one week ago, HUJABOY will be here 2 weeks from today) - Do u know why?? ???
CAUSE THEY R TOO DAMM GOOD IN WHAT THEY DO.
As good as the ones u've mentioned, as UNDERGROUND ARTISTS!
You should take a look at the full review I’ve made @ the PARTY REVIEW Section.
It might clear a few things up.
But don’t just roll your mouse scratch down.
READ IT…

PS: Have u ever seen a ETNICA LIVE?? Well, that was one of the reasons, I travelled 500km to this "SHITY PARTY" as u said before.
And you know what???
IT WAS WORTH IT...

Best Regards!!!

#Liquidream2012#

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 20:23

U ask what can we do, i will tell u..

Dont chooose partys just for the line up, choose crews that really care for psy scene.

U said if the line up is good u go to the party, and i think thats a sad way of thinking.

Imagine: a rich producer of RJ (not related to psy secene) makes a party to make money. As he is rich, he call GMS, Andromeda, Infected, Astrix, GBU, Dali, Psycraft, Eskimo, Talamasca, etc...

In the other hand, in the same day u have a party of a producer thats is fighting for the scene for more than 8 years, but hes passing for difficult times and his party has no big names in the line up. So let me ask, in what party 80% will go? And what party u prefer to go?

And thats what happen in RJ. Maybe in the same day of E-Concert could be happening some pvt of "Entre Amigos", made for Ze Otavio & Marian Flow, people that i know playing in the most respectble festivals in Brasil.

And again i ask, who r the e-concert guys? The guy under E-concert is DJ Roger Lyra. Have u ever seen this guy playing in any psy festival in Brasil? How long hes playing psy? (Note: try to check this, u have internet, its easy)

J

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 21:24
I would definitely go to the underground one, that’s for sure mf.

But I must insist:
A party is made from our own actions and thoughts.
The first rave I’ve been to, was 5 and half years ago.
And it was terrific. The crowd, the energy. It could never be compared to any party now a days.

I can’t imagine, ANY PSY LOVER, which NEVER went to a commercial party.
Psy-Trance has grown. And among with it, the COSTS.
So, how can u get a nice, international line-up, for a small cost??

That’s the price u have to pay (meaning that u must accept the fact that the party is commercial), to see artists such as ETNICA, VIBE TRIBE & HUJABOY in the same one day party.

BOTTOM LINE: TRANCE, IS GETTING COMERCIAL.
Take a look, for example, at the biggest trance scene in the world, ISRAEL.
Parties made for 20, 30.000. Now, is that commercial, or what???
But like everywhere, there is also an underground movement.

That’s just the way it is mf.

And btw, u mentioned UP, TRANCEFORMATION… Do u really believe, that everybody there, r REALLY Psy-Trance lovers??
U’ll see EVERY KIND of people in ANY party u go to.
Even in the underground ones.

Respect,
& Best Regards!

#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 23:44

Itpeyote_killer... no doubt i agree with u psy is becaming bigger, and commercial, and because of that i think our responsabilities grow too.
Yeah, we took parties 5, 8 years ago, too diferent, no doubt. Things do change.

But i think we all have consciousness and perception to see whats happening in Brasil in the last years: psy is becoming more and more comercial & popular ( is the most popular eletric genre in Brasil), and because of this many "smart producers" wants to take advantage, am I wrong?

So what can we do is use our heads, see who r the real producers that fight on the scene for years and who r the "fakers" that just want to take money with the situation calling big names.
and not go to a party just for the line up.

"And btw, u mentioned UP, TRANCEFORMATION… Do u really believe, that everybody there, r REALLY Psy-Trance lovers?? "

No, not everyone, but much more than an e-concert event, i can garantee. U have to travel to a far place, not just famous live acts. People from all over Brasil, that likes psy, or people coming from other coutries. Thas just crazy to compare.
In E-Concert 80% doenst know what they r doing there.

Besides it, a good party is not just about "psy-lovers", but people interest in met different people, sit, have a great talk, laugh. And it doenst exist in these parties my friend.

And other think thats important, not everyone in a Tranceformation is a psy lover, but at least they r supporting the real psy scene, giving theyr money to a great guy, Andre, that is fighting for the scene for yeaaaaars, not bringing just "famous names" to get money. Someone that really cares for the scene, and becuase of this is respected for the scene. If he wanted, he could say "ow, psy is comercial today, so i will ot gonna concern with this", and make like others: just bring famous names, change the place to near sao paulo and RJ, and he would be rich. But he dindt do it, like others too, so they have my respect.

U can choose, u can give ur money to a fake producer not related to the scene, in a party just with a famous names in line up, where 80% of the crowd r outsiders, playboy fightig (like u never saw before, as u said)
Or u can wait one month, give ur money to producers that r fighting for years, have balls to bring unknow artists, and u can found 20% of outsiders.
I think u have options

This thing "Psy is commercial, so we cant do anything about it" is just a excuse. My point of view.

Ps: i think iam doing my part, i never go to this fake parties, and i can garantee my money these guys r not gonna take. I am not dumb, i see them bringing everyweek GMS, Psycraft, Skazi, Infected, Void. Come on.
#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 00:22
and honestly, for me ur being paradoxal
look what u wrote in the review section:

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY, WITH SUCH A NASTY FUCKING CROWD. (sry about my language, but I think I’m being gentle anyway)
Just a bunch of playboys, showing their selves to everyone, begging for a fight to enter (btw, I say 5, BIG ONES. With securities also involved).
It’s sad to see that, in a party with many (AND I MEAN MAAAAANY) beautiful girls, those pricks prefer to beat each other to the death, than to seek the gorgeous ones.
RIO’S scene, is dropping more than the others.
I was chocked.
I’M NEVER GOING TO BACK TO RIO AGAIN, FOR A PARTY. THAT’S FOR SURE.
Very disappointed with that. But, what can I really do right????

2 things I forgot to mention:

1-) I have never seen too much EXTASY in a one day party.
I even saw a sort of 14 years old BOY (in a party that minors can't go) byting his lips, and trembling. 60% (I'm not jus saying that) were in Extasy, cause one time, I looked around. In each 10 people I looked, more than 6 were easylly spotted.

2-) The presence of a BACKSTAGE area, also got my attention. They charged R$40 (10 less than what I payed for the normal ticket) just so that poeple could dance in another place. Which was "CLOSE" to the stage. Just to showe themselves of. To FEEL separate from the others. "

so this is the "great" party u were talking about? Is this the kind of iniciative you want to support?
J

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 14:33
Dude, i think u r starting to get a bit out of subject.

It looks like u say, but didn't read it.
i said, besides the crowd, THE PARTY WAS GREAT. Music was good, organization, the line-up, bar (food a part).

And as for the drug issue, what planet r u living man??? Drugs r everywhere. Not only in raves. EVERYWHERE.
I just wanted to make my point: In Rio, things r starting to get out of control. It freaks u out, watch some guy, byting his lips. BUT WHAT CAN I DO?? START QUESTIONING THE GUY, WHY DOES HE TAKE DRUGS??

That's is not of my business. I only mentioned, that I've NEVER seen (in the past, so that u might understand my point) so many of them.
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 21:57, sherlockalien wrote:
1) funny how people love judging others at the first opportunity..

2) and all this just because I have a different opinion...

3) thats a funny thing about isratrance.. only positive comments allowed...

4) but as I said, thats taste..

5) but please people, try to judge a little less and accept a bit more diversity of opinions and criticism.. Its not very nice if we close ourselves to our similar-minded groups and attack whatever is foreign to us, agreed?

tchau

There u go.
Try to be a bit more flexible in the guture, iight??

Respect, and Best Regards!

PS: This is a vague argue. Nothing leading to nowhere.
It's like arguing about HUMAN LIFE, or why humans r so rotten... (IMO)

One other thing, I have to agree with u.
I'll think a lot, before I re-enter a party like that. U can count on that.
When I got to BH, if it wasn't by the music (which was great, try to ask someone who was there also) I would be sad, never wanting to go to a party again.

So I "might" have been i bit incoherent.

Thanks for the argue. That's all folks...
leandromorales
Demonizz/Duophonix

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 16:15
uauuuuuu
Veryy killer line up
hujaboy hehehe pancada

cheers           ========= DemonizZ and DuoPhonix =========

----www.demonizz.com----
www.myspace.com/demonizz
------------------------------------------
Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 21:47
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 20:23, #Liquidream2012# wrote:

And thats what happen in RJ. Maybe in the same day of E-Concert could be happening some pvt of "Entre Amigos", made for Ze Otavio & Marian Flow, people that i know playing in the most respectble festivals in Brasil.

And again i ask, who r the e-concert guys? The guy under E-concert is DJ Roger Lyra. Have u ever seen this guy playing in any psy festival in Brasil? How long hes playing psy? (Note: try to check this, u have internet, its easy)

Bullshit, people don't know what they are saying, sorry dude, but u are completely wrong.
Maybe it would be better look for some information and than write here.
Completely agree with u guys when u say that the crownd was a piece of shit, but come on, don't talk about what u don't know.

Cheers.
J

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 22:53
That’s exactly the point a made on my Review.
The party was great.
Organization, line-up/music, Sound System, place, girls, beverages (Food a part).

But the crowd...
Terrible.

But this is Psy-Trance nowadays.
With a few exceptions.
When u expect more than 2000 people in a party, that’s what u get...

Best Regards!

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 23:19
I think I just read a very interesting and positive discussion on this thread.

In spite of being a little exalted, #Liquidream2012# presented a lot of valid points here, and I think the bottom line is:

- if you're looking for a real psychedelic event, this is not the party for you.

- if you want to introduce someone to the psytrance vibes, this is not the party to do so.

- the Line Up does not makes the party. The party is made by the attitude of everything and everyone involved in the party. If a Line Up full of international acts attracts the wrong people to the party, then this Line Up is not contributing in a positive way to the party atmosphere.

And for this:
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 16:58, it_peiote_killer wrote:
As for the plaboys, I TOTALLY agree with u.
The crow was a real shit (girls a part, of course.)
I have never seen so may fights @ a Rave. NEVER.

This is 100% unacceptable. In fact it is the opposite of what it should be, and this kind of behavior (fights at parties) is something the organizers should be ashamed of, it completely kills the party atmosphere, it is really sad!!!
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 3, 2006 01:24
Wise words full_on....

=]

ps to Propulsor: I was just giving an example. I dont know if "entre amigos" still going on, and honestly, it doesnt matter. T
The point is: u have parties made by people of the scene, that r not "commercial parties", and "fake" crews that just want to make money bringing Astrix & GMS everyday. I dont think thats "bullshit"

Its easy to come and say "bullshit" but u didnt make ur point clear
I know Ze Otavio & Marian for a long time, they play in the most respctable festivals in Brasil, and Entre Amigos was never a "commercial party".
And E-Concert Guys, that r not related to psy scene, (check about Roger Lyra, what 'style' he actually plays) just make mega-raves with outdoors,and i ask u, ha you have ever seen any guy of E-concert playing in any other festival in Brasil?
What is the bullshit on this

#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 3, 2006 02:08

BTW, Etnica confirmed in UP. looooooool
back home, bahia

Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 16:57
Hey Liquiddream.

U r saying bullshit when u say that E-Concert guys is not related to trance scene. A few years ago, when the MP prohibited psy parties in Rio, Mr. Daudt (The E-Quality guy), was the only one who fight for the parties to continue.
Sorry, but i don't see any problems in the party organization, the problem in Rio is the crowd.
And, come on mate, tell us, what's ur problem with Roger Lyra?
All the best.
#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 7, 2006 21:25

simple.. roger lyra is not a psy dj, never was. I am not talking if hes a good or a bad dj, i am just telling that he has "no relation" with psy scene.

his style is euro-trance, he used to play for Joven Pan, and things like this...

He started to play psy just beacuse is "popular". If its "bulshit" my friend pls, show me any release of roger lyra in Internet That proves the opposite. Show me for how many years hes promoting "psy parties",

I know roger lyra work, and bro, i think even he would not have courage to say that he is a dj related to the psy scene for years..come on this is totally false
Show me any psy festival (with credibility in scene) that he had played.

As i said to it_peyote_killer, u have internet, go to google and make a search "roger lyra", u will see that all releases talk about euro-trance and other eletronic styles, and not about psy. Its not "bulshit", its a fact.
He want to play psy nowadays? No problem, that ok, but the facts r the facts: Roger Lyra is not know as a "psy dj" and any release of him in internet can prove this.

#Liquidream2012#

Posted : Sep 7, 2006 21:48

Fonte: http://www.zinecool.com.br/url=rogerlyra/

Dj Roger Lyra

estilo: trance e hard house
agência: 1management

----
----
RELEASE

Atuando a mais de 16 anos no mercado brasileiro, já passou por praticamente todos os caminhos que um DJ poderia trilhar, desde os bailes da zona norte carioca no final da década de 80, até a Rio Parade, onde tocou para mais de 100.000 pessoas em 2003. Uma paixão convícta pela música o levou de encontro a carreira de DJ, profissão que explora aos extremos, atuando em diversos seguimentos, sempre com dedicação e sucesso por todos os lugares por onde passou. Sempre na vanguarda, é atualmente um dos DJ’s mais respeitados e requisitados da cena carioca e no ano de 2004 abriu novas fronteiras para seu talento após o grande sucesso de sua primeira turnê internacional, que o colocou junto aos nomes de maior expressão mundial da cena brasileira.

Seu som é uma longa viagem, evoluindo das vertentes do Trance até o peso do Hard-House, mas não se impressione ao ouvir leves toques e influências pelo techno durante o seu set, pois seu som não tem barreiras e está sempre beirando o inusitado, criando novos caminhos e por isso, um públcio cativo o acompanha nesta viagem por club’s, festas e grandes eventos por todo o país, vibrando a cada sctrach, mix ou back-spin. Suas principais influências para criar sua própria identidade musical são nomes como Paul Van Dyk e Tiesto, além de Marco V e Mauro Picotto.

Sua experiência em rádio começou no ano de 1991 na Rádio Imprensa, onde voltaria a atuar no ano de 1995, porém ao longo da carreira já teve participações em várias FM's cariocas como Rádio Cidade, RPC, Jovem Rio, e Jovem Pan, e atualmente está a frente do programa Transtronic, na rádio Transamérica, dedicando parte do seu set a apresentar as novidades da cena eletrônica mundial para os ouvintes, além de receber convidados especiais como os DJ’s Tiesto e Marky.

Sua participação nos principais eventos da cena eletrônica brasileira vem abrindo as portas para a sua performance energética e pulsante, atuando sempre ao lado de Top DJ’s da cena brasileira e também internacional. Ao participar da primeira edição da Rio Parade em 2003 no maior evento eletrônico da historia do Rio de Janeiro, apresentou-se no palco principal ao lado dos principais nomes da cena eletrônica brasileira e também no Love Móbile da Fast Forward Parade da Holanda. Após uma performance arrasadora, foi convidado para integrar o cast da 1 Management, uma das principais DJ Agency’s da Europa, e em conseqüência disso, inicou uma parceria com um dos principais Labels de festas da Europa, a Kremlin. Apos produzir o primeiro evento da Kremlin no Brasil com grande sucesso, cruzou definitivamente as fronteiras do país para sua primeira turnê internacional onde cruzou a Europa ao longo de 32 dias e teve a oportunidade de tocar ao lado de alguns Top DJ’s mundiais. Para este ano já está agendada uma nova tour em pleno verão europeu passando por Holanda, Alemanha e Inglaterra.

Ao retornar ao Brasil em abril de 2004, voltou a atuar no Mercado fonográfico após sua passagem pela Sony Music em 1993 e BMS Music em 2002. Atualmente atua como Gerente Artístico na gravadora e distribuidora Ouver Entertainment, gerenciando as atividades do selo Ouvertronic, dedicado exclusivamente á musica Eletronica, com parcerias de expressão como o label inglês Ministry Of Sound.

Além do envolvimento com todo o mundo que gira em torno da cultura do DJ e de integrar o cast de DJ’s projeto Heineken Thirst após ser finalista do concurso em 2002, ainda arruma tempo para atuar como colaborador da Revista DJ Sound, maior veículo impresso sobre a cultura do DJ na América latina escrevendo a coluna Riotronic. Na internet, foi pioneiro ao relatar os bastidores da noite carioca, contando em primeira mão as novidades dos clubs, rádios e gravadoras na Coluna Rio Tracks no site Rio Festa, um dos mais prestigiados sites de entretenimento, música e eventos no Rio de Janeiro.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - E-Concert 2006: Yahel, Psycraft, Dali, B & W, Yotopia, Vibe Tribe, Shanti, Hujaboy, Etnica , WM,
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance