Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!

otz

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 21:34
aint got much to add beside the fact that will should say thanks insted of bitching.

thanks doofers!           "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 21:37
Quote:

On 2007-04-10 21:34, otz wrote:
aint got much to add beside the fact that will should say thanks insted of bitching.

thanks doofers!

Great idea I agree 100%           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
natureeeboy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 21:39
Thanx Doof crew ur Rock 4 sure !!!
Great festival !
c u next year
maorizius

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 00:21
uv tracks on early monday morning anyone knows names ?????
jiffa

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 01:13
it's was very good festival alot of beautiful ppl electrypnose was incredible!!!
saw alot of good friends!
but to much gangsters on the dance floor scary.. and for this place it was to crowded hopefully it will be better next year..
and for those nubers of ppl bring better sound system.. all in all had a good time thanks allot DooF see you next year!           "another nature adventure" ? ! ? !
anna
Annarchy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 03:23
This specific event will be remembered as a real heart warming experience.
Its been a while since i ran into such great energy
from the people and from the orgenizers, from the kineret, from the beautifull smiling faces, from the big glasses at the bar, and general positiveness
For me there were afew special events to remember:
I arrived straight to the chillout stage on saturday to discover a cosy pumping beautifull dancefloor that was having it large to Itai's (Taiko) acid electro set that was absolutly perfect to my ears, there werent too many people at the time but the whoever was there was THERE.
was an honnor to play my first live act to such energy.
The flow of gula's set that went from deep tribal to great energy techtrance, finishing so perfectly with cosma.
Huda & Zombi gave a real deep (/fat) session to the sunset, kicking (+shaking) ass it was
and hey .. Shahar Z & Uvi's set.. kapaim for the show and the music ((=
funky full of positive energy perfect for open space breaky electo, big surprise
Shahar Indepth closed the festival with a set that was like a summery of everything that was good this year (= pumping deep psy electro/trance..

Seems like the revolution already began here (=

-- Annarchy - Innertia ----
http://www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomannarchy

-- Pi - Faith in chaos ----
http://www.myspace.com/annarchypi
Shahar Indepth
Indepth
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 04:57
Well...

Ive had the pleasure of playing the closing set of the festival.
what can i say? for me its all about the BEAUTIFUL, SMILING, HAPPY, CRAZY CROWD (please excuse the caps lock )

seeing this huge mass of people dancing, digging, and basically goin nuts is what made this festival special to me - seeing that even in this crazy country there can still be a place like this.

big thank you to UV, Zirkin, and the crew for a truely amzing job - i think its hard to grasp the amount of work that was put into this thing...this is my 4th year playing Doof , and it simply gets better every year !

respect to all the people that dressed up - who cares if its not purim? you fucking rock

you can also see a video here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2021469940

see you next year !

---------------------------------------------
www.indepth1.com
yuli2105

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 11:06
It was a good festival, however there were some serious problems that will make ppl think before they come next year, if they come at all.
First of all the sound system. I'm not talking about the volume, because they must have had some restrictions from the police, but im talking about the quality of the sound. It was very very bad, it spoils the atmosphere and the music. Couldnt heaqr nothing but the bases which were "dirty" and smeared. You could at least set the sound system properly for the money people payed.
Second is the music. It seems that today all you need to have to play at DOOF is some friends in the business and a CUBASE. I mean the music sucked sometimes. Please consider bringing some serious international artists, it will upgrade your festival. Overall there were great sets at the party, and i had fun, im not only complaining)))
I didnt like the breaks at the festival. If you have two stages let them both work, but dont force people to stop dancing in the peak of the "atraf", its depressing))
And the garbage/toilet issue should be taken care of by the next year, it is a major problem, as well as the "mistanenim" who got in below the fences and took camping place from people who bought tickets.
Now some good things)) Lots of nice people, good atmosphere i had a great time, and hope next year you will improve.
P.S.
Lets burn the shop in the entrance. 10 NIS for a bottle of stinking tap water? 15 for some Ramallah juice?!
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 12:26
i can say that for me it was a great vibe to play different style and still see people digging in even 124-125 BPM.
as about impruvment
there is always place to improve
as about cleaning-so it is importent that people will keep the nature and vibe clean always as they possible-this is something to remember-i sure the doofer will try to make it better next year
cheers
          Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
5Meo-Geo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 13:02
boom doof family.....
u did it again and if u ask me it was best doof fest at last 4 years (well 1st was more like long party than fest)
i wont start judge the doof crew work but i do want to bring my point of view on this event...
personaly i didnt came to doof for their music or names on lineup.. in fact i was only once at dance floor at Olli's set in hope for some old space tribe tunes...
sound system was poor... but for me it was better than last year that i couldnt hear my friends talking to me at our tent that was like 400m from the stage
also lineup was built way more time-wise than last year... (no 155 bpm at 2 at night )
music brakes was a blessing and chill zone gave place for some quality time music

all the deal with tickets and enterance......
we arrived at thusday afternoon to build our basta...
friday morning we woke up to already fest-like atmosphere at camping site and till afternoon there was no empty spot at the camping to set the tent (and there still like 6 hours to open gates)...
ppl went in without any check's and without anyone asking them for tickets...
friday 16:00-18:00 teams of doofers begon to walk arround the tents trying to exchange tickets for braslets...
18:00 begon selling tickets at enterance and offitial open the enterance with police and security checking arriving crowd (again... that is after something like 3000 ppl got inside without any check)
22:00 NO TICKETS TO SELL!!!!!!!!
about 600 ppl left outside without any chance to get ticket....
i understand that it was the police/security/place limitation problem...
but still....... u cant expect to left so many ppl outside without them to try to enter the fest by any cost...

night time there was INTIFADA at dance floor....
tons of arabs/arsim
tons of magav/police/undercover agents
magav chaising arabs........
arsim fight arabs.........
police chace arsim.........
undercover chace drug dealers.......
heard terrible stories from girls that had serious sexual arrestment at dancefloor at night time....

BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
morning was clean of all this!!!!!!!
like vampires... all those 'faces' dissapeared with the sunrise

for the toilets and garbage issue... i know doof crew didnt expect for so many ppl and they was not prepared for it... they did everything they could to minimise this disaster... there was alot of trash spots and recycle points....
so if u want to blame anyone for garbage and filth at the festival BLAME USELF PPL!!!!!!!!
IF U CANT KEEP YOUR ENVIORMENT CLEAN ITS NOT CREWS FAULT!!!!!!!

also for doof crew.....
IMHO at sunday, after half of ppl left the fest, u souldnt chase ppl without braslets so madly...
i saw crew taking out even groups of 5 harmless girls just cose they didnt paid for tickets... and it was last day for fest....

after all it was realy good place to be with alot of good energy and good vibe.....
          Jesus didnt dance,but his beat goes on
http://www.myspace.com/5me0ge0
PSYCHEDELIC-ZION
kobi-(LOUD)
Chain Reaction

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 13:48
For me it was one of the craziest thing that happen in our small country .... it was like one big psychedelic experience, ppl want crazy in the dance floor like full power especially in the last day ...
i read afew comment here and the only thing that i want to say is its doesnt matter what you will do for the ppl there will be allways some one that complaining and bitching insted of LEFARGEN and its SAD .... all in all it was AMAZING zirkin uv zohar and all DOOF crew THANK YOU very much this year you made it BIG time .
my sets for this one is :
anna (you got your self a fan )
zirkin
uv

Mighty Fat Records
Mighty Fat Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 14:55
Our chance to say thanks so here goes...

Just wanted to thank Shahar and UV for this. We had a great time. was nice to get a zimmer there and meet new people every time we entered it

Mista Fabla was happy playing at the chillout area and hopes people had fun time listenning to some different downtempo/dub tunes while recovering.

Nice to see this happening here in Israel - keep it up           Mighty Fat Records
www.mightyfatrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyfatrecords
Manoloco - Mind Your Own Groove: OUT NOW
Digger - X

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 15:39
HEllo,
I think the beautiful people had overcomes the vampires and that sunday and monday were the real doof days, starting from Gula K who kicked ass in a mature cool set who set the tone for the karachana of sunday night, and Bull who made me loose it!!!!!

I think we should learn how to keep the place pleasent and nice and be aware of our enviroment, thats everybody's job...

cant wait for next year, its israel best party!!!!
Reshef-Quantize
Quantize

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 17:21
Massive is the word for this colourfull event!

Thank u Doof crew,it was professional,well produced festival here in israel!

The Music Award(IMO)goes this year to Annarchy! for phat,deep,psychedelic tribal live act at the forest in the late afternoon.

Way to go girl!.

See ya'll next year.
          http://www.myspace.com/reshefhook
http://www.myspace.com/sheff1
http://soundcloud.com/sheff23
http://www.myspace.com/quantize1
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheff/203114821064?ref=ts
Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 20:14
Quote:

On 2007-04-11 17:21, Reshef-Quantize wrote:
The Music Award(IMO)goes this year to Annarchy! for phat,deep,psychedelic tribal live act at the forest in the late afternoon.

no doubt !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance