Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!

tripless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 13:49
i have only one thing to say that has'nt sayed:
this man did the festival:::
http://us4.pixagogo.com/S5yfZ0qxqd1GRMt21pzgTgzKa-2k!Uoxdc7kJQXQYaBi!kcOWhxtzok2s9A2!eUWsi1QuCrBgyv5U5ELWO9DWX5-FA-nRow7KN4MCDwASALBE_/DSCF2823.JPG

all in all great event.
shahar, uv, rontal and all the rest of doof crew you did a great job there despite all these complainant.
c-ya all next year...            "Instead of all the energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs,
how about a little attention to drugs which would end war?"
Albert Hofmann...
TalBatZ

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 16:24
Guys, you over did it this time. Several reasons why i won't come to DOOF 2008:

* This festival was WAY WAY too crowded - set aside the bunch of faces that were making each night scarier than the other - we actually had to fight over camping grounds cuz there was practically no room! the 5000+ doofers? gimme a break i needed a vacation not a psy-concentration camp

* Sound system quality was good but volume was absolutely POOR

* Where is the smoke? couldn't even get a nice chillum to puff

* As much as i would like to belive that 'my' pipl in the party care about keeping thing clean and nice - i'm sure that it's the orgenizers responsibility. Guys, it was horrible. you could at least TRY to keep the place clean by spreading more garbage cans around. this was really a downer and i wish some green organization will take you to court for this mess you did.

* Music was good! well, some sets are better and some are worse, but overall: urecken did his part, huda & zombi rocked (although they were HIGH), Anarchy was good. that's my pick. too bad you couldn't hear the music unless you were standing right in front of the DJ :-\

* Way too commercial. I mean, i overheard pipl talking about this festival in the supermarket! next year they will probably promote this on TV like a skazi in the park hayarkon concert.... entrance was expensive, food and beverage were expensive and also all the stores. And i thought i'm going to a rave....

* Quality of the human resource was problematic - and without going into details let's just say that going to the dancefloor at night (at least the 1st and the 2nd) was as scary as hitch hiking to Gaza Naked

I just wish SOMEONE would take his gang of pipl and make an alternative festival next year- something small, sympathic, A Rave.

w00fa

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 17:17
Quote:

On 2007-04-10 16:24, SmokeDMT wrote:
Guys, you over did it this time. Several reasons why i won't come to DOOF 2008:

Thank god.
mark f.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 17:19
very interesting expireance! nice festival great vibe and great people!
about the music: all the dark and psy act was not my cup of tea you know im progresive freak..but........HUDA-G vs ZOMBI was so killer!! for me it was worth to come all this way!! also ANARCY live was briliant!! for conclusion great experiance for this holiday           BEAT CULTURE

http://www.myspace.com/markfmusic
Dark Drop

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 17:32
worst festival ever.

* music sounded better from the campsite (no volume @ all!!!)
* bad people spreading bad vibes
* balashim on the dancefloor stripsearching (and by that- humiliating people) infront of everybody
* Zirkin, take better care of your cds. but first, take your crew on a spin and learn some more about organization.

only good thing were the H-U-G-E 1.5L glasses @ the bar.

No Thank You.

-Dark Evil Drop.
gahooj

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 18:48
just wanted to say thanks to doof records for again a incredible festival.
this year was much better from last year keep the good work going!!!
buy the way, when zirkin played his set & mounday generaly was the best time of my life!!
thanks again...
see ya next year!
          have a good one...
Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 18:48
All in all really great festival & I had a great time there, Thumbs up doofers !

Positive aspects:

Crowd – lots of nice people, something like 5000, although there was some problematic folks. Any way it was great to meet lots of familiar faces and lot of new one.

Organization – good work with the guards that kept most of the unwanted ppl out of the festival.

Music – most of the music was just great, my favorites:

From the main stage:

-Perfect Stranger – for the opening of the second night Yuli gave wicked set.

-Ollie Wisdom (Space Tribe) – after some much years the dude still know what his doing and he is doing so well , he made for me and I am sure for many other people hall of a great sunny morning !

-Huda-g & Zombi - 2 of the leading names in the Prog scene on one stage spinning the crowd round & round.

-Gula-K – started to play after Huda-g & Zombi and kept the vibe with some minimal tunes – really wicked!

-ELecro.S.D – this is my first time I am hearing this guys. Great entrance with the carriage hehe…any way, nice electro tunes.

-Indepth – the man gave 2 hours of amazing music and left ppl with the sweet taste for more…

In the other stage:

-Shahar (Aleph Zero) & Agalactica (Aleph Zero) – really relaxing and fun music
to listen to.

-Raijin Gaijin Mikelabella & Annarchy – played pumping tunes that made at last 300 people to get on there fit and shake there asses – great work !

All the other artists/djs that played in the festival and I am don't munched, I am sure you were great for other ppl for me you was just not my cup of tea but still I enjoyed dancing in few of your sets.

Place to improvement:

-Organization – the toilet & garbage issue. There was really big amount of garbage (not really a nice view) and huge lines to the toilet.

-Music – the sound system was really problem I know it is not your fault but maybe next time you will be able to do something about this. Other thing that bothered me was the late start of the music in the first night and the early end.

I am sure that I forget to mansion lot of things but the main things have been said.
Like I said in the beginning of the replay I defiantly had the best time but there is always place for improvement.

Hope to see you next year and tnx again doofers for a great time !
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 18:55
Quote:

huda & zombi rocked (although they were HIGH

the only thing that i was high on was MUSIC. yeah i was super happy but thats becoze there is no many chances to have sunset beach gig in israel and it was one of the best for me in ages!!

thanx to DOOF crew for having us once again (4 years in a roll) u give us year after year this special day!!!           Believe your soul !
maorizius

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 19:06
what was the line up on the last night who played in 4 till 6 am ????????
Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 19:14
line up :

יום שישי-שבת: במה מרכזית

23:00-03:00 Joov
03:00-05:00 Fisheye
05:00-06:30 Nitro
06:30-08:00 Loud
08:00-10:00 U-recken

הפסקה

בוקר יום שבת - במה שנייה

10:00-13:00 Shahar Aleph Zero
13:00-15:00 Agalactica Aleph Zero
15:00-17:30 Raijin Gaijin Mikelabella
17:30-20:00 Annarchy

הפסקה

יום שבת-ראשון: במה מרכזית

20:00-22:00 Perfect Stranger
22:00-23:00 Zebra N
23:00-00:30 Cactus
00:30-02:30 Electripnose
02:30-05:00 Rev
05:00-06:30 Double REL
06:30-08:00 Azax Syndrom
08:00-10:30 Ollie Wisdom - Space Tribe
10:30-12:00 Quantum

הפסקה

יום שבת-ראשון : במה שנייה

00:00-03:00 Yaya
03:00-06:00 Purple
06:00-09:00 Zebra N
09:00-12:00 The Great Escape of Human Breath
12:00-14:30 Monoloco
14:30-17:00 Mista Fabla

הפסקה

יום ראשון-שני: במה מרכזית

17:00-20:00 Huda-g & Zombi
20:00-21:45 Gula-K
21:45-23:30 Sunshy
23:30-01:00 Dica
01:00-02:30 Entropy
02:30-05:00 Jahbo
05:00-07:00 UV
07:00-09:30 Zirkin
09:30-11:00 Bull
11:00-12:00 ELecro.S.D
12:00-14:00 Indepth
TalBatZ

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 19:42
Quote:

On 2007-04-10 18:55, Zombi wrote:
Quote:

the only thing that i was high on was MUSIC. yeah i was super happy but thats becoze there is no many chances to have sunset beach gig in israel and it was one of the best for me in ages!!

thanx to DOOF crew for having us once again (4 years in a roll) u give us year after year this special day!!!

Zombi, You are da man, You iz da Shiznit LOL

your set is the one point of the festival i enjoyed the most! and it was sure fun seeing you guys HIGH (on music of course)

three thumbs up!
huda-g
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 19:59
Quote:

Quote:

thanx to DOOF crew for having us once again (4 years in a roll) u give us year after year this special day!!!

indeed we where high on MUSIC/PPL/VIBE!!
and a big thenks go to doof crew for pooling this mase event ageinst all ods!! shahar uv zohar rontal barkash and all the athers from the DOOF family you guys rock!!
thenk u for megnifisent expiriance !

big love goas to all our freinds and ppl came to rock with us in the sunset it was one of my most fun sets ever!!

only one thing to sume it up,
es i see things in israely scene it is very close to not posibal to make this cind of event but the guys did it!! not technicly perfect but full of love and presistent to bring ppl to such expiriance,and not in portugal not in germany not in austrelia but heer in israel the true MOTHER OF KARAHANA.
u cen make loads of critisizem but if u see the morning on sundey wich i never see somthing like this in israel u see a 4000-+ ppl on the dance floor!!! and not in comertial mony machine but in a non comertial venu!
AND THIS IS UNIQ!!

PEACE
jonywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 10, 2007 20:43

Amen Huda
jonywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 10, 2007 20:46
Quote:

On 2007-04-10 19:59, huda-g wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

indeed we where high on MUSIC/PPL/VIBE!!
and a big thenks go to doof crew for pooling this mase event ageinst all ods!! shahar uv zohar rontal barkash and all the athers from the DOOF family you guys rock!!
thenk u for megnifisent expiriance !

big love goas to all our freinds and ppl came to rock with us in the sunset it was one of my most fun sets ever!!

only one thing to sume it up,
es i see things in israely scene it is very close to not posibal to make this cind of event but the guys did it!! not technicly perfect but full of love and presistent to bring ppl to such expiriance,and not in portugal not in germany not in austrelia but heer in israel the true MOTHER OF KARAHANA.
u cen make loads of critisizem but if u see the morning on sundey wich i never see somthing like this in israel u see a 4000-+ ppl on the dance floor!!! and not in comertial mony machine but in a non comertial venu!
AND THIS IS UNIQ!!

PEACE

The way I see it, It is a festival my friends, to celebrate the spring time and passover. Sure nothing is ever going to be perfect. Sure there were a lot of people there and maybe you could say it was over crowded. I understand all of this. But the Doof Fest is a tradition in our wonderful little country. There were so many more posivive aspects then the negative. The smiling people, Beautiful girls, great vibes, excellent music- by the way, the cool thing is that there was music at this festival for everones's tastes. If you dont like the dark, then you have progressive, or chillout, or any number of other styles. Something for everyone. It is not easy to make such a huge event. Lets remember the bottom line here. The music - dancing- partying- good energies. That is doof my friends.

To sum it up. Great experience. Thank you Doof you did a great job.
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 21:01

@smokeDMT - nice review. made me

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance