Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!

420 bpm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 21:40
ppl, some words about jahbo set? i didnt make it to the end, left in sunday morning .
it was nice party with nice ppl, even though the music was not my taste.
serei

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 21:43
hello digerrsssss!!!
it was my first time on "doof"'s event, and it was crazzzy!!!
alot of beutiful faces and the music was a killer!!!
hope for more event's like this in our litle country!
going to sleep for aweak so good night to u all digerr's, see u next time!
0hz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 22:34
well i was disappointed by the sound there. the sound system was soo cheap, and soo muddy. i couldent enjoy my self on the dancefloor, the sound really bothered me. doof sold so many tickets made a bundle probably but couldnt spring a couple a thousand more for a good sound company??
everything else was just perfect. beautiful people, great vibe in the air. hope next year for better sound.

p.s : its wierd no one else mention the bad sound in their reviews.
Psy_Clone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 22:43
Well well well it was a f**cking crazy
festiva!!!!!!!
music: great great although not my cup of tea
still good music
peaple: wowow how many peaple were there???
believe somthing like 4000-4500 there was a
massive tent city!!!
All in all it was to be there many freinds im
mett waiting 4 next year.
doof peaple thanx 4 another "pessah" vacation
p.s: The line 2 the toilets was badddddddd....

BoOm BoLeNaT.....
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 22:51
wanted to say thanks for the doof crew for the warm and friendly production
thanks for the people that enjoy Raijin Gaijin dj set on saterday afternoon-was great and lot of funn to see people enjoy some different sound,and come to dance in the chill floor-cheers and respect and many thanks for that
thanks for the people and for their vibe in Indepth dj set in the close of the festival.
was a blast
good vibes
nice people
nice music from anna ofcourse...
trip also gave some nice tunes(i come in the end of his set)in the chill
and only wishing the best for the doof for their next production
cheers

Music withA Vibe
www.myspace.com/mbrec
We are into Unique and Fresh- well - we Try ;)
rbidj
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 23:17
woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
what a festival...

all i can say is
tip tipa tipot..

the doof frog sends thx to all the ppl that made this festival the best festival ever, and the best 4 days of my life...

the sound system was lame.. and doof only use 25%-30% of the lame sound system volume
in night time and until the morning it was about 75%-85% and that drive me nuts...

and also when I made the card that sad Tagbiru
and all the ppl got them in the air.. doof didn't do anything..

and it was bit absurd that when the chilout satge worked, you were able to dance in the kineret and every where you wnated on the festival area and when the main stage was working, you go about 40 meters back to from the dance floor and you can hardly hear anything..

any way... all in all it was great festival...

boom on you guys

-doof frog
gal...

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 00:18
well well

i cant say i was a bad festival...

but the DOOF PRODOCTION have much more to learn :

1.the sound was bad ! and thet pure volume.. i could hear my own steps.
2. how come the music (in the first day) started in 23:00 ??? the festival zone was full allready in the late noon. and how come the music stoped evry day at 10:00 - 12:00, what kind of festival is that ? too meny breaks.
3. no garbage cans. not in the camping zone and not on the dance floor. way do i need to
dance on bottles ??
4. except the screens, the decoration was very low..
5. the last day of a festival sould be the strongest day ! it sould take all your powers and leave you with the best taste ! but here it was all wrong.. zirkin tryed to be cool with his intro at 11:00, and he started play progresive... what the ..... ? its a pity becuase the DJ that played before him did an excelent job ! and the dance floor was kicking !

good things :

1. so many beautiful girls !!!!! i couldnt belive my own eyes !
2. thet extra day is blessed ! (4 day insted of 3)
3. the chillout zone was very good !
4. the camping zone looked much better from last year. (except from the garbag cans).
5. sometimes the music was good.

best DJs : gidi "hovek olam" (Quantum), oli wisdom, and the DJ that played untill 11:00 in the last day.

DOOF : if the ticket price (300 nis) matching european standards, so the festival quality sould be match european quality as well !!!

"when u dream, there r no rules, people can fly, anything can happen"....
spazZz
Spazzz

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 09:59
Quote:

On 2007-04-09 22:34, 0hz wrote:
well i was disappointed by the sound there. the sound system was soo cheap, and soo muddy. i couldent enjoy my self on the dancefloor, the sound really bothered me. doof sold so many tickets made a bundle probably but couldnt spring a couple a thousand more for a good sound company??

Indeed! after 3 years of making festivals - u should quit use that "massive" but shitty EAW's
Peace           SpazZz - GBM Records
http://www.myspace.com/SPAZZZGBM
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 10:18
Quote:

On 2007-04-10 09:59, spazZz wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-09 22:34, 0hz wrote:

Indeed! after 3 years of making festivals - u should quit use that "massive" but shitty EAW's
Peace

In my personal opinion those "massive" but shitty EAW's are still have better sound by far than those "super loud" but loose all dynamics Turbo Sound systems...

The problem afaik wasnt with the type of the system but with the police and the management of the site requerements

All in all was very short time in the festi since was totally busted from the other party I have played same day, but it looked like a biggie to me.. next time I will stay for sure           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
donalduck1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 10:21
Quote:

On 2007-04-10 00:18, gal... wrote:
well well

i cant say i was a bad festival...

but the DOOF PRODOCTION have much more to learn :

1.the sound was bad ! and thet pure volume.. i could hear my own steps.
2. how come the music (in the first day) started in 23:00 ??? the festival zone was full allready in the late noon. and how come the music stoped evry day at 10:00 - 12:00, what kind of festival is that ? too meny breaks.
3. no garbage cans. not in the camping zone and not on the dance floor. way do i need to
dance on bottles ??
4. except the screens, the decoration was very low..
5. the last day of a festival sould be the strongest day ! it sould take all your powers and leave you with the best taste ! but here it was all wrong.. zirkin tryed to be cool with his intro at 11:00, and he started play progresive... what the ..... ? its a pity becuase the DJ that played before him did an excelent job ! and the dance floor was kicking !

good things :

1. so many beautiful girls !!!!! i couldnt belive my own eyes !
2. thet extra day is blessed ! (4 day insted of 3)
3. the chillout zone was very good !
4. the camping zone looked much better from last year. (except from the garbag cans).
5. sometimes the music was good.

best DJs : gidi "hovek olam" (Quantum), oli wisdom, and the DJ that played untill 11:00 in the last day.

DOOF : if the ticket price (300 nis) matching european standards, so the festival quality sould be match european quality as well !!!

]

i"m with you man & i have few more things to say:
good thing:

the the girl that plaied minimal on the chillzoon in the first day was great.

very very bad thing:

what the hell the org. let those 20 YASAMNIKIM get into the middle of the dancefloore on the last night & scary all the crowd.

orangeman

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 11:32
first of all and the most importent is that the doof ppl need to get big respect for the idea to make a 4 days trance festival,i dont remember something like this,its true its not on the same level like in europ but for our littel cuntry with all the police problems to make such this event is wow.

i know its easy to find the bad things,but who know what was behind the things we saw,i was realy got enjoy there even that the sound wasnt to high and even that stupid ppl didnt take care on there own garbage,and few more thong that ppl say here.
i been in few festival in europ and i wish to have something like that in israel but we dont have and the doof is the best trance event in israel for now
belive me,4 days in nature with funy ppl and trance music,hey its the best.

so for all the doof ppl
thanks for everything
and see u on the next year
noale

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 11:44
Great festival!
Lots of good vibes, good ppl and fun!

The music i enjoyed the most:

Anna played killer set on saturday evening in the second dancefloor...thank you!

Huda-g & Zombi and than Gula-k made me dance like ther's no tomorrow on sunday evening

and in the last morning Doof's Shahar and Yuvi who played funky and sexy electro...it was an ass shake!! i loved it! and the last Dj gave me exactly what i needed...

so...thank you again Doof family!
untitled trash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 11:52
not enough power to start a review now
i just have to say:

LOUD KICK ASS!!

and having u-recken right after loud was a dream come true.
4 hours of PURE HAPPINESS!!
thank you Doof family

back to reality...

><((((º>--xXx--<*))))><
To use your head you have to go out of your mind.
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 12:43
Amazing work by the doofers! Big thanks to them for making the impossible possible- a 4 day trance event, with only good vibez, around 5000ppl, almost no hassles, on the kineret, in Israel, 4th year in a row!!! WOW!!!

If anyone would have told me 10 years ago that will happen, I would have laughed straight at his face!

Big big big love and respect for you guys, for the fact that you manage to do it and for the way you do it.

We left on Sunday, so missed the last day, but it was great fun till then.

Highlights: Anna & Yuli's sets, Loud playing Yok Yok, a dip in the freezing water right after my set on Saturday noon, all the nice and funny people and dogs.

Need improvement:

People:
* Toilet condition- some ppl are disgusting, what can I say...
* Easy on the meat burning- 24hrs a day for 4 days soaking in mangal smoke- too much.
* Garbage- use garbage bags and close them properly, recycle- you were given spots for recycling bottles etc.
* Thinking of others- 5000 ppl together in such small space- you need to take care of what you do and think of your neigbours. (no generators in the camping, for example).

Organization:
* Toilet condition- more toilets, cleaning more often.
* Garbage management- closed ereas with no access to (always) hungry dogs, cleaning more often.
* educating the festival ppl- about the above, about how to behave to each other, about what's going on- line-up and time-wise, about what is a chillout area, etc.

And for those complaining about the volume and breaks- look ppl- you can't bombard for 24hours with loud beats in an area where people are living- we're a small country and you should really be happy with what we got. Don't be greedy!
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 13:21
Arrived on the second day in the middle of Raijin Gaijin/Itaitaiko's set, when the chillout stage was already full with happy people dancing to his unique music. enjoyed it very much!
After Itai came up Anna aka Annarchy who gave the best live/set of the festival and created such a strong vibe on the dancefloor with her minimal psychedelic tunes. perfect
I also enjoyed very much the sets by Jahbo, UV & Zirkin, Gula K, Bull, Quantum, Azax Syndrome, Electrypnose, Huda G & Zombi's "sun-set" And Indepth' closing set.
Despite the drawbacks that were mentioned, there were good energies in the festival and i had a great time there. Thanx
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Doof Records Festival Israel 2007!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance