Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dog of Tears?

ASom

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 1, 2010 19:47
Indeed sound systems are not ideal for infrasonic transduction--hence the term 'sound system'.

However transducers are available for exactly this purpose, for example the 'butt kicker': http://www.thebuttkicker.com/

The idea that low frequency sound can make you crap yourself is fun, but the reaction is most certainly to the vibrating air moving your fleshy human meat, rather than your eardrums. For this reason it makes more sense to shake the earth at 6Hz rather than project pressure waves.

On the other hand, my good friend and colleague and evil twin Adam Sheppard has constructed a giant woofer from a 10 foot parabolic dish driven by four infrasonic transducers. It is currently housed in a garage but it would work equally well blasting out the back of a large truck. Possibly arriving at a party near you?
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 1, 2010 19:53
HAHAH!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 1, 2010 20:11
Quote:

On 2010-06-01 19:06, the dog of tears wrote:
so we'd have to have everyone sign a waiver or somesuch when they come into the party, i guess that would solve that problem.

waivers are the solution to *all* of a party's problems

if i ever organize an event again, i'll make people sign a waiver saying "i will not post on the internet about how much this party sucked" and then play 8hrs straight of debbie gibson's greatest hits, bumping the tempo up by 2% on every repetition.           http://www.djnod.net
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 2, 2010 18:47
gotta love the back of the BM ticket which basically says "if you die, haha."
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jun 17, 2010 18:33
i smell some dog of vomit music coming soonnnn            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
emilybobemily

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 17, 2010 22:11
eww.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jun 17, 2010 22:28
yea that's what i was thinkin.            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
sparklediamonds
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 20, 2010 21:29
Happy birthday Mr. Tears. I hope you get booked in the Midwest sometime so Marie and I can ride our bikes to see you... <3 Marshall & Marie
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Jul 21, 2010 02:33
Why don't u guys come to world bridge...
emilybobemily

Posted : Jul 21, 2010 02:41
^
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jul 21, 2010 03:02
Quote:

On 2010-07-21 02:33, the dog of tears wrote:
Why don't u guys come to world bridge...

WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 21, 2010 03:36
First name Dog, middle name Of, last name... TEARS!

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jul 23, 2010 04:22
but guys, dog of tears? thats what im askin
emilybobemily

Posted : Jul 23, 2010 07:33
tears for fears?
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Jul 23, 2010 17:22
you can get yr tears from sears
but you cant get a dog from a hog.
genetically engineered Franken-dawg.
coming soon to a laboratory near you.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance