Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dog of Tears?

rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Nov 5, 2010 11:13
The first time I met this guy he was wearing a Minor Thread shirt. Automatically figured I'd be down with his music. This is the first track I've ever heard of his. Not bad. One part had a cheesy full on thing but most of it's not bad.

the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 5, 2010 19:56
hehe, i love that minor threat shirt.
there's a cheesy full on part in this song?! do u mean the female voices break? that's a loop sampled from a muslimgauze song and meant to provide a sense of counter-point
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Nov 5, 2010 20:47
thats not it. it was an ascending kick or something, but anyway on second listen I didn't get annoyed, so we're good.
(hyper sensitive to cheese and formula these days. gettin jumpy)

Listened to the rest of your tracks there. good shit!
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Nov 5, 2010 21:21
ha damn i always thought my problem was i'm not cheesy enough
lately been trying to write arpeggiated basslines and funky melodic leads to try and be extra-cheesy.

i STILL can't figure out how to implement these hoover sounds w/o making myself want to vomit...
sparklediamonds
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 8, 2010 04:32
How can we download them and play them at our weekly? The sound clouds need to make it rain tears.
ASom

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 8, 2010 16:33
When the dog dips is toes in to the realm of quasi-tonality with a dab of syncopation, it is good. Deep down he knows there's more to life than sludge and the nazi death march

Lizardmammals is still the ultimate...
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Nov 8, 2010 19:13
did somebody say vomit?            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Nov 8, 2010 21:19
maybe lizard mammal remix coming in the next few months

asom why don't you post that titty twister track on the soundcloud thread !! yr classic
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Dec 18, 2010 22:41
DOG OF TEARS live in the desert friday NYE. be there or be a sealion poacher. brought to u by Quantum Frog and PsyCircle.
samples of my music here http://soundcloud.com/dogoftears though i will be playing much funkier style at this event.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Dec 19, 2010 01:36
who the feck is dog of tears?!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Dec 19, 2010 03:16
Quote:

On 2010-12-19 01:36, cinderVOMIT wrote:
who the feck is dog of tears?!

Please keep the White Trash talk out...

If you are interested to know there are other ways to ask. If you are sarcastic, not funny.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Dec 19, 2010 04:04
LOL seriously?!

grow a sense of humor so i can smoke it bud

aww psyman you just tickled me pink...Dave of tears is a good friend...sarcasm doesn't burn villages it'll all be oooooooh k.           WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Dec 19, 2010 04:06
Quote:

On 2010-11-08 21:19, the dog of tears wrote:
maybe lizard mammal remix coming in the next few months

asom why don't you post that titty twister track on the soundcloud thread !! yr classic

btw..lizard mammal rmx would be TITS.            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Dec 19, 2010 05:16
lizard mammal remix has been created and will be featured at next DOT live set in the desert...
ASom

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 19, 2010 08:59
Quote:

On 2010-12-19 05:16, the dog of tears wrote:
lizard mammal remix has been created and will be featured at next DOT live set in the desert...

lzrd mmml rmx iz da shit
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance