Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Discovalley Records : - VA - Chaporas Tribal Dance DJV1CD006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Discovalley Records : - VA - Chaporas Tribal Dance DJV1CD006

redlara77

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 26, 2007 17:42
yes!this compilation is amazing!an original chaporas tribal dance! all the tracks inside are exallent!
congratulations to all the artists & to discovalley records           You put yourself in the middle of the universe,in a way to observe easyly whatever exist in the world!
We left you inbetween the sky & the earth,not mortal but not imortal as well!
So with freedom in choises & honor as a creator & moderator to giv
Discovalley Records
Discovalley Records

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 3, 2007 18:28
Thank u all so much for the power u r giving us!!!

We will keep on giving u only the BEST!!!

Bom Bom

DVRCD012 Path of Memories comin soon 25/Apri
you can buy all our cds direct from us through paypal!
contact discovalleyrecords@yahoo.com
SynTrax
SynTrax

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 13, 2007 15:05
go go discovally what a great compliation
heavy dark stuff just the way i like it keep up with the good work           www.myspace.com/syntraxmusic
Black Cat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 3, 2007 16:27
We want to thank u all for the feedbacks and your nice coments!!!

Get ready for our next v/a....coming out really soon!!!

Bom Bom           http://www.myspace.com/discovalleyrecordsgoa
DVRcd001Nocturne*DVRcd002AcidMutants
DVRcd003PsychoCell*DVRcd004HastaLasPastillas*DVRcd005Dark Side of GOA
DVRcd006CHApoRAS Tribal Dance*DVRcd007 1001 Nights*DVRcd008 Triton OUT!
pratik_darkpsy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 14, 2007 19:05
all tracks are fuckin killer....good line up
redlara77

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 12:30
Today i wake up and i was in a mood for a chaporas tribal dance!hehe
waitting for the next one................           You put yourself in the middle of the universe,in a way to observe easyly whatever exist in the world!
We left you inbetween the sky & the earth,not mortal but not imortal as well!
So with freedom in choises & honor as a creator & moderator to giv
Black Cat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 22, 2007 10:46
Next one is out allready!

"1001 Nights"

...but even though i can not stop listening at "chaporas tribal Dance"!!!!

Specially this Claw track!!!!Amazing one!!!

pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 24, 2007 10:00
killer one...no doubt one of our favs.!
boom DVR

i esp like the track by stranger, psychopunko... reminds me of my days in chapora
          www.shantijatra.com
Shanti Jatra Full Moon Festival 13,14,15 October 2008
Pre-Sale tickets available NOW!!!
dslpixie.deviantart.com
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 25, 2007 01:27
Psychopunko is the worst track on this CD btw...trust me i know better hehe

Anyways this CD rocks!

Especially Stranger Fraktal Noise,Alitia & Claw
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Sep 26, 2007 09:19
Quote:

On 2007-09-25 01:27, zmandan wrote:
Psychopunko is the worst track on this CD btw...trust me i know better hehe

hahaha            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 26, 2007 21:33
heheh
Arjuna
Arjuna

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 2, 2007 23:28
for me the killer track of the cd is claw, really emotional track for me
very nice also the alitia and the stranger-fraktal noise.
booom!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 16, 2008 19:25
CHAPORAS TRIBAL DANCE

01 – Stranger – Psychopunko - 7:12
02 – Candy Power – Century Crashers - 6:44
03 – Dark Elf – Narcotic – 7:11
04 – Stranger Vs Fraktal Noise – StrangeNoise – 6:55
05 – Claw – Trauma Kill – 7:16
06 – Brain Core – Psychopunch – 7:27
07 – Fraktal Noise Vs Dominator – Chapora Shot – 6:15
08 – Orestis Vs Stranger – Alitia – 7:41
09 – Innersound Vs Za7zay – Gravity – 7:51

Chaporas Tribal Dance is the 6th release from Discovalley Records. By the time of this release this label had already released some compilation pearls in their discography: Nocturne, Psycho Cell and Hasta Las Patillas to name a few. The Dark Side of Goa was the previous release before Chaporas CD, and the standards that were already high, became even bigger after the release of Dark Side Of Goa.

But let us “drink” some Chaporas Shots from this CD:

The CD begins with Stranger bringing Psychopunko (T1). A very casual, relaxed and slow tune, that begins with some samples of people calling each other, and then after it, we are presented with a groovy kick and bass – very appellative to dance. The leads are not too rushed or aggressive - they are on the same mood of the percussive elements - groovy. It is a nice opener for the CD. Favourite.

The following track is Candy Power with Century Crashers (T2). Roman Dominator and Kat Equilibrium compose this duo project. The leads presented on this track remind me a lot of electricity noises, mixed on the background with hypnotic elements very subtle; the track also has some changes of sonorities, in the middle of it, something similar to distorted trumpets, but more to the end, it returns to the original sounds. I feel that when I hear this track I miss something – maybe a little bit more energy on certain elements, and it comes to my mind the percussive elements, that I feel not so much power.

Narcotic (T3) is the work by Dimitri Santas. Dimitri is a Greek artist that has a peculiar way to make music, he has a unique style, and when I hear tracks without even knowing who the artist is I can right away guess if the track is from him, or at least if he is involved on the production of it. But returning to the track - this is a very melodic track, that revolves around night sonorities. The melodies are accompanied with a twisted touch having the leads working either on the background, either more upfront. I also liked the “touch” Dimitri putted on this track; let’s say something like an intruder, which is some Greek popular music? I don’t know what it is for certain, but it is someone singing with a Spanish guitar also involved, and it is something completely unexpected, but it was a nice move. Favourite.

Strange Noise (T4) is the product of Fraktal Noise and Stranger. When we hear this track we see we are “thrown” into twisted music at its best. The beginning of this track marks the direction the track will take: twisted leads crawling up your spine and hypnotic metallic ingredients that come with the “menu”. If you know Stranger works you can hear his leads working always on a rush and they are very accompanied with a level of twisted ness in other sounds that make a perfect symbiosis. Favourite.

Now comes Claw with Trauma Kill (T5). This track has the perfect start – something I find very hard to find in psychedelic trance. This one is ideal to begin a set because such is the anxiety and enthusiasm it can create on the beginning that it leaves you glued to the sounds of it; after this one minute introductory we hear the perfect kick mixed with a “terrible” (on the good sense of the word) bass. When the percussive elements start it is simply perfect what it reaches to my ears. It is almost like filling up a balloon till it blows, but this time when it blows a lot of magic is unleashed. We are presented in this tune with some male samples working on the background with some nasty leads mixed with some nice build ups; build ups these that are a constant in the track. Since I have heard this track, I became a fan of it: it is one of those tracks that I never get tired of listening to it, and it makes wonders on the dance floor. The favourite track of the compilation.

Now Braincore comes with Psychopunch (T6). Mario Sounoglou is the person behind this project and he is involved in many other projects aswell, but I think he is more known has Darkshire. This track is on the opposite of the previous one not so twisted and aggressive, by the contrary, it is a very relaxed and decompress tune. It has great leads, something on the style of Zolod, continuum music with a special magical touch- I dig very much the mood, the environment, the vibe Mario created in this track. And something that caught me completely unaware and blown me away was the inclusion of some soft melodic Japanese oriental sounds in this track. They are so blissful, joyful and so relaxing that all of the rest of the sounds in the track go into second plan, and become almost imperceptible. Favourite.

Fraktal Noise and Dominator bring (a) Chapora Shot (T7). Like I have said in the track of Candy Power, where Roman Dominator participates, what it lacks on the track is a little bit more of energy. The leads on this track are nice, and there are certain leads, at about 3:00 of the track that are really wacko and deconcertating; plus there is also a nice hypnotic atmosphere, but I feel the same “bug” on the track. I wanted a little bit of more energy presented.

Alitia (T8) is the work of Orestis and Stranger. What can you expect when you get these producers together? You get acid rain on your face with an extra boost! The sounds are out of this world, we are presented with electrifying leads coming out of nowhere, space sounds, alien echoes and twisted bubbling effects. This music is fertile in sounds and unexpected tricks.

And so we reach the final track of this compilation: Innersound vs Za7zay with Gravity (T9). What you can expect on this track is a lot of technoid influences and industrial sounds. The leads presented on this one are really acid, and the percussive elements are also very pumping.
This one is a rollercoaster ride.

The mastering of the CD was made by Xenomorph at the Xenomorph Studio, Berlin.

The artwork was made by KC, and I really enjoy the front cover. It reminds me of a tribal butterfly. From very good taste.

So to conclude my review, I just want to say that this CD has great music in it, it is different from the sonorities explored on The Dark Side Of Goa (it’s predecessor), but I really enjoyed the direction that was explored in Chaporas.
Black Cat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 16, 2008 20:33
Wao wao wao...Andre what a great review you made again!
You r the master of the reviews!
A big thanx from Discovalley familly for you!

U write about claw track:
"Since I have heard this track, I became a fan of it: it is one of those tracks that I never get tired of listening to it, and it makes wonders on the dance floor. The favourite track of the compilation."

Ohhhhh..i agree with you 100000000% ...

mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 17, 2009 07:31
Quote:

On 2008-07-16 20:33, Black Cat wrote:
Wao wao wao...Andre what a great review you made again!
You r the master of the reviews!
A big thanx from Discovalley familly for you!

U write about claw track:
"Since I have heard this track, I became a fan of it: it is one of those tracks that I never get tired of listening to it, and it makes wonders on the dance floor. The favourite track of the compilation."

Ohhhhh..i agree with you 100000000% ...

Bom Bom

Claw...... Ooohhh

bOm           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Discovalley Records : - VA - Chaporas Tribal Dance DJV1CD006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance