Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Digital DJ- Marcus of Son Kite (Digital Structures, Sep. 2002)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Digital DJ- Marcus of Son Kite (Digital Structures, Sep. 2002)

Seb
Son Kite

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Oct 31, 2002 11:10
Think that you got the wring prespective of what a mix cd should be. A mix cd dosent need to have a single new track. the importnat thing is the flow that the dj create and also the choice of tracks. I'm very suprised if you know all the tracks on this cd and when it was released there actually were quite many unreleased or just released tracks.
I think that you (A. Rosengren) should look for exclusive compilations and not mix cds.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Oct 31, 2002 11:18
Yeah thats my point welcome back seb

A
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Nov 1, 2002 09:10
Hey Seb- while, you're here- more info on Raygun please...           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Nov 10, 2002 13:43
definately great cd..
half of Peter Digjital set is here..           Believe your soul !
Mr. uzi :)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 12, 2002 19:00

i got to listen to this cd (even its not shiped to israel yet) and its a must buy album IMO..

it flow very nice with the mixes and there is no boring moment or track, the mix is realy superb, im curious about the production notes, actually i know markus is a long time techno dj, must be great see him spinning.

is the mixed on TT or on PC, btw ?

sounded in some points that small samples where inserted at the post production, or am i wrong?

runaway dreamer...
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Nov 12, 2002 19:03
i think so..
there is extra samples on we r the mamonth hunters (mos rmx)..           Believe your soul !
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 12, 2002 20:03
the disc mentions that the mix was done with TTs and CD-Js.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 12, 2002 20:06
its kinda strange because I saw Marcus spin and he isn't really an excellant DJ. (at least when I saw him in Toronto)
His track selection can't be beaten but his mixes are all over the place.
But you guys are right this is a must have CD.

[ This Message was edited by: Apocalypse Now on 2002-11-12 20:14 ]          Both teams played hard
Bug

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 13, 2002 00:35
progressive caleidoscop for colorful minds.
Seb
Son Kite

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Nov 13, 2002 10:04
The mix was made on TT and CD and there are no additional samples on any of the tracks. Some mixes are so long so it can seems like there are new samples on some of the tracks but they are actually from the previous or next track.
Take care
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Nov 14, 2002 21:41
It has great mixes, but as said before too many licensed/already released tracks...

A
Al-x

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 18:37
Just bought this cd; a bit late ... and it is still a great mix with very good tracks !

Want more mix from digital crew           ... today is the first day of the rest of your life ...
Or Elbaz

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 19:51
a must one for all progy lovers
another bomb from Son Kite...
just keep up the good work...
cheers
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 4, 2005 06:57
BTW: Its Eargear - TranceHouseExpress..

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Digital DJ- Marcus of Son Kite (Digital Structures, Sep. 2002)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance