Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dgital Psionics Presents " PSIONIC CIRCUS" DPSI011

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dgital Psionics Presents " PSIONIC CIRCUS" DPSI011

lukepsywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 01:53
hey folks , here is a teaser of our next release 'psionic circus ' which will be released late feb early march . followed by an album from BON in april .
more details and full track listing for 'psionic circus' will be announced soon . stay tuned for the greatest show on earth . : )

" Run away with us to join the psionic circus, Its amazing here the music is so colourful. There is plenty of trippy trapeze, Skazi and Cpu, Spacetribe and Psywalker, Dark Nebula and Scatterbrain.
But theres plenty more here, so many friends I have met like Damage, Shift, Tube,Kluster , Xatrik, Bon and Safi Connection. I am learning acid acrobatics and this music
just puts me in a spin. Its like another world I wish you were here.
Come and join us at the Psionic Circus."

performers :
Cpu+Skazi
Space tribe +psywalker
Dark Nebula +Scatterbrain
Tube
Xatrik
BON
Damage
Safi connection
Kluster
Shift
available from arabesque distribution
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 03:13
Yeah!!! A new comp from Digital Psionics!! Looking forward to a lot of the stuff that's on here. Kinda wondering about the CPU+Skazi track.... Should at least be really storming... Great job Luke!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
bholenaath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 06:47
Great one Luke! Another Dark Nebula v.s. Scattersss!!!! Waiting to hear more from Bon as Well!! Great news with a Kluster as well! Some serious tracks built in this compilation for another superb Psionic... Circus!
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 09:03
Have been blasting it since you gave it to me Luke . . . I think its your best so far . . . Heaps of luck .
Thanks!
Booom from cold vienna

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
rashka
Phatmatix

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 15:14
oosh !impressive track listing ...that should be a huge success, congratulations to the byron's killers !           http://www.myspace.com/phatmatix
http://www.phatmatix.com/
Noise Poison Records
Noise Poison Records

Posted : Feb 9, 2005 16:03
High Luke,

as the last goodies this disc will spangle my case for sure as well ! The usual suspects satisfiying me every time to be found here and even no final tracklist announced, this makes me starve.....go go go Digital Psionics !
Good Luck
          I just came out, cause it seems there was a noise outside ! .... added to Parvati Records rooster .. check webside !!!
http://www.parvati-records.com
http://www.noise-poison.com
http://www.myspace.com/dj_ilse
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 16:32
He Luke...looks like a real smacker........can hardly wait.....you still know where my mailbox is?           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 17:01
the best frok thix compilation, must be space tribe and luke psywalker!!!!!!must b tottaly madness!!!!!:good: keep up on such great releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           ...
Ladic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 20:19
really badtrip to see skazi,cpu and such....beeep.. along scatterbrain on 1 cd

i don't think that this is the right philosophy leading to saleability increase.
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 20:30
Quote:

On 2005-02-09 20:19, Ladic wrote:
really badtrip to see skazi,cpu and such....beeep.. along scatterbrain on 1 cd

i don't think that this is the right philosophy leading to saleability increase.

soryy Ladic i disagree, if it flows then i see no problem.
Many times you have very diverse artists on the line up of cds.
www.ketuhrecords.com/releases

We try to mix styles as much as possible,as not to have a cd with all the same sound.           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 20:57
I have to agree with you PMac, as long as the compilation flows well, there really shouldn't be an issue with who all is on there... I mean if the compilation had Astral Projection and Kindzadza on the came tracklisting, then maybe Ladic's point might be valid. I for one really am not a big fan of the separation (and even some of the seperatist attitudes) between a lot of the substyles, and I applaud any label that is trying to bridge the gap that has been formed. Perhaps they aren't trying to sell more copies of the compilation, maybe they just want a full perspective of the melodic and the psychotic on one compilation. Even though I might not be diggin on the melodic aspect, I think that every label should be able to create a journey with their compilations, which is something that really doesn't happen very often anymore. A label gets known for putting out a certain sound, and they get pigeonholed into sticking with that sound. This is also a reason why labels tend to die off as well. Once you have placed a limit on what you can do, you've increased the number of things you cannot do. Perhaps the CPU/Skazi collaboration might be something that hasn't been heard before... Maybe the combination of those two artists might create a completely different sound than what you expect to hear from them? Perhaps that is the reason why the track didn't come out on either Chemical Crew or 3D Vision?

I don't know, but rather than dropping a log on these labels, you could make a better suggestion for a compilation and see if any of the labels share your vision???           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 21:19
oh - my - goodness!!
now THAT is a lineup for a comp!
must... own... this... release...

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 22:54
amazing and wide range of artists here .. definately a good idea ... lots of the best artists in there ... cpu n skazi hahaha shud be a dancefloor killer ... nice looking cd all in all
lukepsywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2005 02:13
hi everyone thanks so much for the great feedback and support . glad to see its stirred up some discussion . the cpu and skazi track is quite a different track ,but still full onnnnnnn . so keep your ears posted . more details soon .
thanks for kind words mubali hope all is well mate : )
BrainStomer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 04:56
looks really a hard lineup...... Good One!!!
          "When you Dream there are no rules, People can fly anything can happen"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dgital Psionics Presents " PSIONIC CIRCUS" DPSI011

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance