Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dgital Psionics Presents " PSIONIC CIRCUS" DPSI011
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dgital Psionics Presents " PSIONIC CIRCUS" DPSI011

Ladic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 13:33
mubali / p mac

well.. actually i thought that labels are here to make some kind of specific musical filter. i used to watch several labels, which were doing this job quite well, and most of their releases matched my taste. i knew i can find 100% mindfu*king stuff at DPSI,StoneAge and others. now i see that one label after another is licensing tracks that absolutely don't fit in their chosen concept. that's for me quite dissapointing.

so we can merge all the labels into one and release safi connection with scatterbrain on one CD.
Ladic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 13:35
or maybe scatterbrain started to make fullon and will make killer combo with skazi next month :D
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 20:22
I can understand part of your perspective Ladic... I used to buy compilations just based on what label put it out as well. But more and more I found myself buying less stuff due to getting tired of the same old same old.... I find things more interesting when you discard any formulated opinions and give something a listen. I wouldn't have been turned on to several artists if I had avoided the compilation just because there were a couple of artists on there I didn't like. You don't like Skazi & CPU, that's fine... But don't dis the rest of the artists that are on there because of it.           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 21:11
Hey Ladic,
Like Mubali i follow your logic to a certain point.
for starters this is no a habitual Skazi sounding track . . . It has more of a CPU feel to it even the brakes are not the usual Skazi.
Skazi is never on my playlist, butn this one is.
I think the track fits because it has more a South African pallate.

Wait to hear it . . . Its well worth it i say!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 11, 2005 17:29
Hay Luke
nice track list mate i am looking forward to some more psionic mayhem. Also mate i have only just received the cd you sent me it was to my old address. I will mail you once i have a listen.
Bum spanka
Chris           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
buzzee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Feb 12, 2005 03:13
looking forward for this one...
lukepsywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 01:23
hey chris , thanks for the support . glad to hear that cd made it . all the best
Will Dogon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 14:10
If there's any tunes on here that are anything like the two collaboration tracks you did with Space Tribe on his Collaborations album ('Twitch!!' & 'Tall Poppy Syndrome') then i will definitley be up for a bit of this....

They are two storming tunes - keep 'em comin
lukepsywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 24, 2005 02:04
hey folks
just a quick update on release details for cop . we have just completed mastering , so comp will be out by mid april if everything goes to plan . comp will be distributed world wide by arabesque . mastered by Artifakt . full track listing and details soon .

to will dogon , theres a new space tribe +psywalker on 'psionic circus' so keep your ears to the ground .
all the best to all
Xatrik
Xatrik

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 25, 2005 20:53
A sonik trapese act with much Psykadelik Acrobatics from the D.P cru!

Nice work .... am supa keen for this 1!

djgargamel

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 13:39
i´m sure its getting a blast this will be a phat compilation with good tracks... alone the BON track will be worth the money

cheers 2 all
gargamel           http://www.2to6.net
deadearth

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 08:48
fuk yeah digital psionics rocks my world baby
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 02:08
Really looking good!

Nice to see new tracks from BON,Kluster and Scatterbrain...
          Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 02:11
Quote:

On 2005-02-10 13:33, Ladic wrote:
mubali / p mac

well.. actually i thought that labels are here to make some kind of specific musical filter. i used to watch several labels, which were doing this job quite well, and most of their releases matched my taste. i knew i can find 100% mindfu*king stuff at DPSI,StoneAge and others. now i see that one label after another is licensing tracks that absolutely don't fit in their chosen concept. that's for me quite dissapointing.

so we can merge all the labels into one and release safi connection with scatterbrain on one CD.

Well just to leave my regards to your taste...

It seems to fit my own!

Totally agree with you on this point:some labels just arent keeping theyre old good taste.           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
deadearth

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 09:14
When is this out !!!

I hope its SOOOON
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dgital Psionics Presents " PSIONIC CIRCUS" DPSI011
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance